Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 11:34 AM

23,976 posts, read 15,086,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
What a great slogan.
I was about to say the slogan is awful. Too hard to say.

With al the creative people on the payroll, they could have come up with something easier.

I think Trump is mentally impaired, but he is especially good at one liners with few syllables that can be chanted, and remembered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2017, 11:37 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No......this is why we can not move on. She won't go away. I do not say this as a supporter of Trump. You want people to move on because you also know this is going to hurt the opposition to Trump more than help it.

I want a true alternative to Trump to support. Someone needs to convince Hillary to go away as she is going to do far more harm than good.

Again, so fracking what?? Hillary Clinton is free to do whatever the frack she wants, that doesn't mean whatever frack she's doing warrants anything more than a shrug.

Just because she's trying to start a political group, now suddenly you have to pay attention to her? You must have a lot of spare time to kill.

Old 05-05-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Because McCain and Romney didn't start resistance movements and encourage people to protest and riot because they lost.

Neither did Hillary.

So what's your point?

Old 05-05-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Because Hillary needs to stay in the media and the press lives it. Hillary could go back to her cave but she needs donors since Hillary cannot make a living by working.

Liberals Think republicans keep highlighting Hillary but it is HILLARY that puts herself up for ridicule.

In other words, Republicans can't help themselves from ridiculing Hillary for any little things. They are like Hillary police that must do something anytime Hillary does anything that warrants ridicule in their eyes.

That is exactly my point. Thanks for saying it out loud.

Old 05-05-2017, 11:48 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
What a moron.

Yo, Hillary: The country is STILL not with you, ya idiot!

Old 05-05-2017, 11:52 AM

928 posts, read 1,101,733 times
Jeez, Trump supporters are so afraid of Hillary. If you really thought she was a done deal Nd she is irrelevant, every other post from you wouldn't be about her. But I think what you really can't get over is that more than half of voters voted for her rather than for that retard currently in office.

Old 05-05-2017, 11:56 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Again, so fracking what?? Hillary Clinton is free to do whatever the frack she wants, that doesn't mean whatever frack she's doing warrants anything more than a shrug.
She's doing the interview circuit and talking to national media about all of this lol....she's actively promoting it and quite frankly I'm not sure she isn't going to take another shot in 2020.

I did laugh at your "ignore the man behind the curtain" schtick though.

Old 05-05-2017, 11:58 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This is getting a little embarrassing..

--
An anti-Trump political group spearheaded by Hillary Clinton may launch as soon as next week.
Onward Together, a political action committee expected to rise from the ashes of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential bid, will set its sights on President Trump in the near future. Sources told Politico on Thursday that a board of directors is taking shape in conjunction with the recruitment of investors.

Link:
Hillary Clinton to launch new anti-Trump group Onward Together as early as next week: Sources - Washington Times
So hillary is now doing her best to ensure america fails and the hope of all those who voted for trump is destroyed.

I'm sure she will be able to add this to her list of successes, which is a quite short list.

hillary is proving the adage of a woman scorned. not very attractive behavior.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:30 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This is getting a little embarrassing..

--
An anti-Trump political group spearheaded by Hillary Clinton may launch as soon as next week.
Onward Together, a political action committee expected to rise from the ashes of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential bid, will set its sights on President Trump in the near future. Sources told Politico on Thursday that a board of directors is taking shape in conjunction with the recruitment of investors.

Link:
Hillary Clinton to launch new anti-Trump group Onward Together as early as next week: Sources - Washington Times
Looks like the Clintons are out of cash, and so now needs to start a new money making venture. I wonder how many tens of millions her PAC will need to put out nasty tweets about our President?

Old 05-05-2017, 12:35 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Looks like the Clintons are out of cash, and so now needs to start a new money making venture. I wonder how many tens of millions her PAC will need to put out nasty tweets about our President?
She'd gain more respect if she actually did something to help people instead of just insulting Trump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies