Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 01:57 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
People get mad when you say it but the reality is over the last 1000 years 'white devils' have created virtually all useful new technology, and governmental, economic, and social systems....haters, your turn.
What did YOU create? Or are we all supposed to bow down and kiss your ass just because you belong to the same race of some pretty decent inventors?

Old 05-06-2017, 02:10 AM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What did YOU create? Or are we all supposed to bow down and kiss your ass just because you belong to the same race of some pretty decent inventors?
I never said that I created anything and I sure won't tell you about anything that I did. No to the second question. So you agree with the thread premise, good that you're not a complete in denial idiot.

You sound bitter, you okay?

Old 05-06-2017, 02:20 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
What about the music? -Led Zeppelin, The Beach Boys, Suzi Quatro .... the list goes on.

Old 05-06-2017, 02:31 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Jeez, I dunno, perhaps it comes from white invasion and subjugation of non-whites.

Invasion and subjugation have been going on longer than whites have existed.

In fact, it is the historical norm.

It is only because of Europe's relatively advanced technology that whites traded in black slaves and not the other way around.

As for those invasions, the slave trade was never dependent on invasion since Africans were happy to sell other Africans, first to Arab slave traders and then to Europeans.

No one has clean hands in this matter.

Old 05-06-2017, 05:25 AM

1,204 posts, read 873,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Yeah, that was then and this is now. No point lamenting our history. It is what it is and nothing we can do about it.

Should have expanded a bit on my point---

if you support "original intent' how do you square the inherent conflict that I mentioned in the post. You have to modify the constitution which many posters on here only support the first 10 and will say that the remainder are illegimate.

Old 05-06-2017, 06:23 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
What about the music? -Led Zeppelin, The Beach Boys, Suzi Quatro .... the list goes on.
Suzi Quatro! A white devil?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDdqS2AzKsg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGaF4tKUl0o

Last edited by The Dark Enlightenment; 05-06-2017 at 06:37 AM..

Old 05-06-2017, 06:30 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
White people killed the Native Americans off and have greatly influenced middle Eastern and African culture. And to be honest, this is rarely present in how I look at political issues. BUT if you're gonna make sweeping assumptions about what the world would look like if... what? White people didn't colonize everything? Well, then I'm going to point out that you can't know... because they did. For all you know, we'd have colonies on Mars by now.

The fact is: race has nothing to do with civilizational development. Europeans got their technology because of needs that other cultures didn't have. I believe it was Francis Bacon who said that three basic innovations were what made the world better, believing them to have originated from Europe (gun powder, printing press, compass). They all came from China. If we assume that Europeans rapid development that occurred during the Renaissance was because of these things, then obviously the white race wasn't why.

Not that I think you've thought about this in depth. You strike me as nothing but a standards "trendy conservative" who likes to just say things that aren't politically correct because you think it makes you a rebel.
No, but IQ does.

Old 05-06-2017, 06:31 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 3 days ago)

27,180 posts, read 13,461,836 times
The Greeks and Romans had quite civilised socities well before the Anglo Saxons.

BBC - Primary History - Ancient Greeks - The Greek world

Ancient Rome - History Learning Site

What is Classics? - Classics

Last edited by Brave New World; 05-06-2017 at 06:40 AM..

Old 05-06-2017, 06:36 AM

5,874 posts, read 10,528,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I'm not white, but I am glad to be living in a society that was founded largely on anglo-saxon principles. I personally believe it has produced the most civilized societies in the world.

Let's look at the other side of the coin then, shall we? I am part Native American, and if this culture would have dominated this continent, we would be way behind on technological innovation.

Or just look at existing societies such as all the countries in Africa or the middle east. Is this what anti-white people want?

I really don't understand the anti-white sentiment. The only way it makes sense is if people are just jealous and bitter, which appears to be the case.
LOL the ANTI WHITE sentiment??????

you nazis are hilarious

Old 05-06-2017, 07:55 AM

21,478 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMANDTHOM View Post
Should have expanded a bit on my point---

if you support "original intent' how do you square the inherent conflict that I mentioned in the post. You have to modify the constitution which many posters on here only support the first 10 and will say that the remainder are illegimate.
Who says that? I have never heard people say they only support the first ten.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies