Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 06:17 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Putin must be laughing his ass off at the stupid Americans, who not only allowed him to install his own personal stooge in the White House, but then welcomes his media into the Oval Office with all of their cameras and electronic equipment.

The Foreign Minister was mocking Americans as he stood in the Oval Office today, and our fat orange idiot of a president was grinning from ear to ear while he did it. It makes me nauseous.
I agree. It's like he figured out a way to bring down this powerful nation, without lifting a single weapon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2017, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Russian government was laughing it's heads off as it live tweeted from the Oval Office the day after getting Comey fired. They must really have the goods on Trump.
But,nothing last forever, and eventually this too shall pass.

Last edited by ipaper; 05-13-2017 at 06:58 PM..

Old 05-13-2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The Russian press is favorable. The AMERICAN press is not our our side. Until they support our president, they should be shut out.
All I can say is, WOW. I mean come on now, you must be really having a bad day.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:41 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
I think allowing a Russian photographer into the White House was a dangerous risk to security.

To the security of the White House, and the security of the President who lives there.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I came of age during the Reagan years. I disagreed with him about almost everything, but I don't think he would ever have shown a preference for Russian media over our own.

People are people, and I am not sure that completely unbiased reporting is even possible, but at least in the US, when there is bias, it's due to the personal opinion of the writer or speaker, and not because some government official has a gun to his or her head, dictating what may and may not be said.

I am flabbergasted that some people on here really trust Putin and the state-sponsored Russian media more than our own press. Do you really think they have our best interests at heart?

No they don't, and if they could wipe us off the map tomorrow, they would do just that. And it wont matter what party you belong to.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:27 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I think allowing a Russian photographer into the White House was a dangerous risk to security.

To the security of the White House, and the security of the President who lives there.

I just wish it WAS a danger to the POS living there now[on weekdays, only]!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies