Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2017, 08:30 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Odd robbery... nothing was actually stolen, right?
Botched robbery more accurately.

Why aren't you demanding the GOP controlled government to do something about this?

Old 05-22-2017, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
The left media is trying so hard to shout this story down it tells me someone is over the target.
Tell the GOP controlled Congress to launch an investigation.....

Stop talking on forums and talk to your representative......

Old 05-22-2017, 08:57 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Trump got rid of Comey so one big obstacle to the investigation is gone.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Trump got rid of Comey so one big obstacle to the investigation is gone.
Yep.... maybe now the GOP controlled government will do something.......

Old 05-22-2017, 09:13 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
Yep.... maybe now the GOP controlled government will do something.......
Keep rolling your eyes...and tell us why you wouldn't want a murder to be investigated, fully, with someone arrested and charged.

Please tell us why the left stream media is rolling their stupid little eyeballs, too. Why don't so many on the left want to get to the truth of this murder? Why such hate and condemnation for anyone who does? Are you personally affected by someone being found guilty of the murder?

So far, the left stream media has only offered up "botched robbery" with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to corroborate that theory. Nothing at all. But they want to shut down anyone who says, "No, I really don't think that's what it is". Considering this case is not solved, no one can say, definitively, that this was X or Y.

What makes you afraid of finding out the truth?

Old 05-22-2017, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Keep rolling your eyes...and tell us why you wouldn't want a murder to be investigated, fully, with someone arrested and charged.
That's not the issue. The issue is you wanting that person charged to have something to do with Clinton above all else.

Quote:
Please tell us why the left stream media is rolling their stupid little eyeballs, too. Why don't so many on the left want to get to the truth of this murder? Why such hate and condemnation for anyone who does? Are you personally affected by someone being found guilty of the murder?
Because that's law enforcement's job.....?

Quote:
So far, the left stream media has only offered up "botched robbery" with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to corroborate that theory. Nothing at all. But they want to shut down anyone who says, "No, I really don't think that's what it is". Considering this case is not solved, no one can say, definitively, that this was X or Y.
Actually that was law enforcement's answer, which you reject since it doesn't fit your narrative.

Quote:
What makes you afraid of finding out the truth?
I think you are more afraid that the truth will let you down again.....

The GOP is in charge...... why aren't they taking this as serious as you......?

Nice try in your spin and putting this on me..... when it's you that has more riding on this outcome.

Old 05-22-2017, 09:40 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
That's not the issue. The issue is you wanting that person charged to have something to do with Clinton above all else.
Don't quit your day job because you suck at mind reading. No, I do not want "above all" that person to have something to do with Clinton. I want the damn thing solved. And I want to know why the HELL some people on the left, including the media, have a fricken problem with anyone who does. The more they shout it down, the more suspicious it becomes.

Quote:
Actually that was law enforcement's answer, which you reject since it doesn't fit your narrative.
They said that they "suspect" it was a botched robbery. The case is unsolved. What part of "unsolved" do you not comprehend? Until it is solved, then again, you cannot say "It was X" or "It was Y".

"Suspect botched robbery" does not mean "It WAS a botched robbery".

Quote:
I think you are more afraid that the truth will let you down again.....
Again...what "again"?

I'm not afraid of the truth. I'm on here talking about how this needs to be solved. You're on here rolling your eyeballs at anyone who wants it to be solved. The media is out there rolling their eyeballs at anyone who wants it to be solved. I'd say that points at you as being afraid of the truth.

Quote:
Nice try in your spin and putting this on me..... when it's you that has more riding on this outcome.
What do I have "riding" on this outcome? That a murder was finally solved?

The fact that you don't give a spit if it's solved, and you keep trying to sway people away from it, that you mock those who want to know the truth shows that it is you who doesn't want it solved.

It will be solved. One way or another, whether you like it or not. And who cares if it wasn't the DNC? Who fricken cares?! But if it was...I'm sure you'll be nowhere to be found.

Old 05-22-2017, 10:04 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,953,588 times
The leaked emails revealed CNN fed Clinton all the debate questions beforehand. The establishment democrats working with corporate media sabotaged the Sanders campaign by every means possible, including election fraud.

If that didn't work no doubt they would have used more violent means on Bernie himself.
We know what these thugs are capable of.

Old 05-22-2017, 10:12 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
So it's OK for you to politicize anything, but you are the decider of what can't be politicized?
Lets be clear politicizing is when something is true, and you use it to bring prominence to a subject , " one death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic"like someone who dies from gun violence

this is not politicizing,There is no subject you are trying to bring to prominence. This is you guys making up a conspiracy theory about the death of a staffer because you hate Democrats.

Old 05-22-2017, 10:27 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,953,588 times
Clinton, Wasserman-Shultz, Donna Brazile should be arrested for conspiracy to commit murder and whoever they hired to carry out the hit on Seth Rich. No doubt they knew Sanders would have beaten her in a fair election, so they did everything they could to sabotage his campaign including election fraud and murder.

The democratic party is finished.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies