Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 10:07 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
President Trump for not knowing anything about politics has gotten a lot of things done for the American people. President Trump is working at record speed accomplishing so many things the list just keeps growing daily. From creating jobs to helping our veterans and getting rid of all the red tape that has hindered our economy he's doing a fantastic job unlike any other past president.

President Trump has kept his word to his supporters .He has brought down the border crossings by over 70%. President Trump wants to eliminate the illegal drugs that are pouring over the Border killing our people ,young people, 50,000 people a year are being killed by illegal drugs. You liberals can hate President Trump all you want but I love the things that Donald Trump has accomplished in his first days in office.
Exactly.

And the mainstream media chooses to not report on these things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 10:07 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Exactly.

And the mainstream media chooses to not report on these things.
What things? Be specific. And provide credible links as evidence.

Last edited by JAMS14; 05-19-2017 at 11:15 AM..

Old 05-19-2017, 10:09 AM

3,006 posts, read 2,630,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What things? Be specific. And provide credible links as evidence.
Breitbart incoming

Old 05-19-2017, 10:09 AM

1,825 posts, read 1,420,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I feel bad for Tiffany and Barron. The rest of them? Nope.
I am not gonna lie, I actually feel bad for Melania. Granted, I think most of us can agree that she probably married Trump more for what he offered than love. With that being said, I get the impression she is just a very private person, who wants to raise her son and live her albeit luxurious life, but just live her life. I could be wrong but I get the impression and she seems like she is a good mother.

I can't imagine what she must be going through right now. With his kids, at least it's easier to distance themselves if they wanted to. For her I feel like she feels she is more stuck. Although could you imagine if she filed for divorce in the middle of all this? OMG Trump might launch nuclear missles at every major city in the world.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:11 AM

68 posts, read 38,034 times
I see where you're coming up, but disagree that he doesn't know what he's doing. He knows nothing about being president, geopolitical conditions/world at large, domestic issues/solutions. Totally clueless and could care less - doesn't WANT to learn. However, he knows everything about money laundering, witness tampering, bribery, threatening/bullying tactics, lying through his teeth, screwing over everyone in his path (see all the contractors who have lost their shirts because the bum refused to pay)...not to mention - sexual assault. All these things he's VERY good at.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:12 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,758,341 times
Duterte of the Philippines is 10 times more extreme than him. He called Obama the son of a wh* in public, he said he wants to kill drug dealers like Nazis killing Jews, and so on. But the Philippines, a largely Catholic country, still picked him as the president.

I guess nowadays people like straightforward talking.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:14 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frimpter928 View Post
Your post reads like a robot wrote it.
There are bot farms you know.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:18 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Please no bleeding hearts for the con man. Just with health care alone he is bringing destruction upon the very people who voted him in. The vision of them celebrating that bill is sickening. If something happened to him healthwise from stress it would not be undeserved.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:22 AM

734 posts, read 351,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frimpter928 View Post
I am not gonna lie, I actually feel bad for Melania. Granted, I think most of us can agree that she probably married Trump more for what he offered than love. With that being said, I get the impression she is just a very private person, who wants to raise her son and live her albeit luxurious life, but just live her life. I could be wrong but I get the impression and she seems like she is a good mother.

I can't imagine what she must be going through right now. With his kids, at least it's easier to distance themselves if they wanted to. For her I feel like she feels she is more stuck. Although could you imagine if she filed for divorce in the middle of all this? OMG Trump might launch nuclear missles at every major city in the world.
Agreed. And Barron too. He and Melania can't really distance themselves like the adult kids.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:24 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
I voted for Trump and do NOT feel anything for him as a person.

Most of the wounds are self- inflicted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies