Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2017, 01:16 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,733,181 times

Advertisements

The dude would trample a room full of babies to get in front of a camera or microphone.

Look at the way he loomed behind Clinton at the debates.

Old 05-26-2017, 01:17 AM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Even if he's supposed to be in front, there are ways to do so without being rude and pushing. Which he did. It wasn't just moving beyond the PM. For example, he could have done the "Place a hand on the shoulder so they notice you".....but then you take it off and say something when they see you. This was more of a "Put a hand on shoulder and push them out of the way without even saying anything". This would be rude for someone of any political leaning to do.

Sometimes I feel like I am in Bizarroland these days.
Maybe you and others should follow the lead of the PM of Montenegro on this one:

Quote:
"I didn't really register it, I just saw reaction to it on social networks," he said. "It is quite simply a harmless situation. I don't take it any other way. So today I really had a unique opportunity to personally thank President Trump for his support, quick ratification of protocol at the US Senate and for the overall support of the United States of America in Montenegro's integration into NATO and of course for a further development of our bilateral relationships. But since today journalists are referring to that scene in different ways I would also wish to tell you that it is natural that the president of the United States is in the front row."
Trump shoves prime minister of Montenegro - CBS News

He doesn't see what the big deal is. Nor do I.

Old 05-26-2017, 01:19 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Hmm... video seems edited.

Doesn't flow right in the area where he grabs and pushes him aside.

Have any from multiple sources we can compare?
Jesus Christ! So you don't even trust video that you can see with your OWN very eyes? I mean people were there who saw his rude behavior, reporters also saw it. Actual real live breathing people. Is EVERYTHING fake news in Trump supporters' eyes if it reveals him to be the classless rude buffoon that he is?

Old 05-26-2017, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Maybe you and others should follow the lead of the PM of Montenegro on this one:

Trump shoves prime minister of Montenegro - CBS News

He doesn't see what the big deal is. Nor do I.
The big deal is it was rude and unseemly. For pete's sake , it was a diplomatic event of world leaders, not rush hour on the subway. Trump can't even behave with civility and dignity and common politeness even in this setting.

Old 05-26-2017, 01:22 AM
Status: "Before saving for a rainy evening, see your xenial lawyer!" (set 4 hours ago)

19,685 posts, read 652,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Hahaha. Such a look once he got in front. Entitlement, the King.
You hit the nail on the head!

Old 05-26-2017, 01:37 AM
Status: "Before saving for a rainy evening, see your xenial lawyer!" (set 4 hours ago)

19,685 posts, read 652,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
What do you guys think would happen if that guy shoved Trump right back?
Pandemonium!! You don't get to shove the most powerful man in the world...without consequences.

Old 05-26-2017, 01:39 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
No, not everything at that very moment is crisp and well-defined. I just sat here and did it a few times. Have you never taken a series of pictures of moving objects? If you look at one still, as you suggested, it can be blurry in parts. Hardly proves it's fake.

Have there been accounts from people who were there or anything, yet? May further elucidate things.

I'm guessing that since no one said, "Wow, what a dick!" in whatever language, and since they seem to be in good spirits after the supposed shove, there was no shove.

The video supplied by the OP shows an unnatural sort of movement (too fast) of the hand...seems exaggerated.

Also, in that video, the open hand has a dark coloration (navy blue/blackish) on the palm when the hand is moving.

And why does that other dude have his arm under President Trump's left arm?

He pulls it away like he just lifted his wallet...very strange.

Maybe they spent the afternoon slapping post-it notes on each other's backs....

Last edited by momonkey; 05-26-2017 at 01:49 AM..

Old 05-26-2017, 01:43 AM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
The big deal is it was rude and unseemly. For pete's sake , it was a diplomatic event of world leaders, not rush hour on the subway. Trump can't even behave with civility and dignity and common politeness even in this setting.
The Prime Minister doesn't think it was rude or a big deal. I don't either. It seems that leftists ready to attack every move of President Trump's are the main ones leading the charge about how awful the president's decision to move to the front of the group to his predetermined position.

Old 05-26-2017, 01:45 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I'm guessing that since no one said, "Wow, what a dick!" in whatever language, and since they seem to be in good spirits after the supposed shove, there was no shove.

The video supplied by the OP shows an unnatural sort of movement (too fast) of the hand...seems exaggerated.

Also, in that video, the open hand has a dark coloration (navy blue/blackish) on the palm when the hand is moving.
They're diplomatic leaders of countries. They're not going to say stuff like that in this situation.

If you are convinced it's a fake, contact someone on 4Chan like Anonymous or something and track down the "real" footage to show us.

Old 05-26-2017, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
The Prime Minister doesn't think it was rude or a big deal. I don't either. It seems that leftists ready to attack every move of President Trump's are the main ones leading the charge about how awful the president's decision to move to the front of the group to his predetermined position.
What if everyone there was behaving that way, shoving other people aside to try to get to the front first? It would be a melee. Being polite is simply being considerate of other people, including the space that they occupy. Trying to shove someone else aside so you can brush past them is rude anywhere, in any instance, by anyone, I guess unless you're an EMT in an emergency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies