Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 08:09 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You are saying we are no less evil than ISIS, you are out of your mind!
That is what I am saying
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2017, 08:12 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
US air strike in Mosul killed at least 105 civilians, Pentagon confirms | The Independent

" A Pentagon investigation has found more than 100 civilians were killed in a US bombing in Mosul, Iraq, in March, making it one of the largest incidents of civilian death since the US air campaign against Isis began in 2014.

The military reports 101 civilians in the building were killed, and another four died in a nearby building. Thirty-six civilians remain unaccounted for. "

No wonder the War on Terror isn't working. We usual kill 100 civilians to kill 10 bad guys. I'd guess we just created 200 new Osama Bin Laden's with one misplaced bomb.
Yes.

How many thousands of civilians have we killed with drones over the past decade and a half or so?

It inspires US hatred and will for years even if we stop today.

http://www.offiziere.ch/wp-content/u...en-Somalia.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-26-2017 at 07:40 AM..

Old 05-25-2017, 08:12 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,498,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Logic would tell me, if you don't want people to fight back or retaliate against you then don't invade and occupy their country in the first place.
Ahh yes...

The sympathizer approach to this...

Guess it was fine for Sadam and his homicidal sons to slaughter their own for sport...

Granted I was never a fan of Bush Jr's decision to go over to Iraq, but you have to understand... these aren't just Iraqis who are there fighting against American troops.

There are Muslims from every Crack and crevice over there from Syria Chechnya Saudi Arabia. Go talk to some veterans who cleared buildings over there... you'll be enlightened. It's a free for all against the infidel for glory. Nothing more nothing less.

Crowd hugging and other wimp tactics being used over there, I can assure you aren't from Iraqis who value their fellow Iraqi neighbor. See the above statement.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:13 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Could you imagine......

AP: Two bank robbers took 100 people hostages in Las Vegas today when their hold up went bad.

Authorities dropped in tear gas but when the robbers started to return fire it was decided to just blow the bank up killing everyone inside.

Would we go for that? Why should others? Why are we in Iraq after 16 years still?
Today Marks 31 Years Since Philadelphia Police Bombed Its Own Residents | Colorlines

Our police have bombed a neighborhood before. So yeah I could imagine it

Old 05-25-2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Wow.
Wow coming from a sympathizer that's about as relevant as a snowman in the 9th layer of hell with no way to prove a point...

Old 05-25-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Today Marks 31 Years Since Philadelphia Police Bombed Its Own Residents | Colorlines

Our police have bombed a neighborhood before. So yeah I could imagine it
And yet again a Menace existed to a community and did not surrender or cut the Chit. You read the article, the community they moved into had complained about health code violations with throwing garbage in their back yards and allowing rats mice and roach infestations. I'll bet anything if the community leaders approached them nicely they'd have been intimidated. Therefor in a civilized setting when things are getting out of hand, you have police to turn to...

Stand offs occur when one party thinks they're tougher than the other yet chose their enemy poorly...

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:39 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,953,588 times
Unintelligible gobbledygook. IED damaged your brain?

Don't understand a word you are saying learn to speak English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Ahh yes...

The sympathizer approach to this...

Guess it was fine for Sadam and his homicidal sons to slaughter their own for sport...

Granted I was never a fan of Bush Jr's decision to go over to Iraq, but you have to understand... these aren't just Iraqis who are there fighting against American troops.

There are Muslims from every Crack and crevice over there from Syria Chechnya Saudi Arabia. Go talk to some veterans who cleared buildings over there... you'll be enlightened. It's a free for all against the infidel for glory. Nothing more nothing less.

Crowd hugging and other wimp tactics being used over there, I can assure you aren't from Iraqis who value their fellow Iraqi neighbor. See the above statement.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:44 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
US air strike in Mosul killed at least 105 civilians, Pentagon confirms | The Independent

" A Pentagon investigation has found more than 100 civilians were killed in a US bombing in Mosul, Iraq, in March, making it one of the largest incidents of civilian death since the US air campaign against Isis began in 2014.

The military reports 101 civilians in the building were killed, and another four died in a nearby building. Thirty-six civilians remain unaccounted for. "

No wonder the War on Terror isn't working. We usual kill 100 civilians to kill 10 bad guys. I'd guess we just created 200 new Osama Bin Laden's with one misplaced bomb.
Paving roads and killing children since 1776.

Don't forget to vote and pay your taxes folks!

Old 05-26-2017, 06:32 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, in your article, it says

Air Force Brig Gen Matthew Isler says American-led forces dropped the bomb under request from Iraqi Counter-terrorism Services. The counter-terrorism forces were reportedly facing gunfire from two Isis snipers.
Why that makes it all better. They killed over 100 civilians while trying to put down two ISIS snipers. TWO snipers and we murdered all those innocent people and you are making excuses?

No one will retaliate for that either right?

Old 05-26-2017, 06:34 AM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Why that makes it all better. They killed over 100 civilians while trying to put down two ISIS snipers. TWO snipers and we murdered all those innocent people and you are making excuses?

No one will retaliate for that either right?
whatever

I don't argue with people whose only purpose is to pick a fight with random posters on the internet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies