Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 09:46 AM

158 posts, read 107,091 times

Advertisements

[url=http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/30/exclusive-attorney-files-lawsuit-in-seth-rich-murder-mystery/]Jack Burkman Files Lawsuit In Seth Rich Murder Mystery | The Daily Caller[/url]

I hope he can get some answers. Its obvious with all the threats and hiding of information that SOMETHING is going on the establishment doesn't want known.

Old 05-31-2017, 10:53 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueFreak View Post
Jack Burkman Files Lawsuit In Seth Rich Murder Mystery | The Daily Caller

I hope he can get some answers. Its obvious with all the threats and hiding of information that SOMETHING is going on the establishment doesn't want known.

I would not get too excited. I imagine it will be quickly dismissed, if it is actually filed (the article only says that he plans to file, this morning, followed by a press conference). So far as I could determine, Mr. Burkman does not have a personal basis to file such a lawsuit.

However, I'm sure he would thank you for exposing his name for future business.

Old 05-31-2017, 10:57 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Oh, this guy? Who is he suing-- Russia?

GOP lobbyist claims Russia is behind murder of Seth Rich | Daily Mail Online

The Big-Money PR War Over Seth Rich

Rich Family Furious At Attorney For Claiming Russia Behind The Murder

Old 05-31-2017, 11:09 AM

26,583 posts, read 14,449,955 times
from the link:
“The release of this crucial material will help bring peace to the victim’s family, and it will help to either confirm or refute the various theories that swirl about this important murder case,” the lawsuit says.

the facts of obama's birth were easily available since 2008 and yet birtherism thrived. i doubt there is anything the police can release that will change some people's mind.

( but, as already posted, the case is likely to be rejected if filed ).

Old 05-31-2017, 11:09 AM

158 posts, read 107,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I would not get too excited. I imagine it will be quickly dismissed, if it is actually filed (the article only says that he plans to file, this morning, followed by a press conference). So far as I could determine, Mr. Burkman does not have a personal basis to file such a lawsuit.

Wouldn't surprise me if its dismissed. The establishment is already threatening people over the case.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:12 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

What would his basis be to bring a suit? Is he representing the family? Anyone?

Old 05-31-2017, 11:13 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Jack Burkman Files Lawsuit In Seth Rich Murder Mystery | The Daily Caller

Stop pushing this ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:14 AM

26,583 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me if its dismissed. The establishment is ....
so already you've built in that if it is dismissed it is evidence of a conspiracy ( without any legal knowledge of why it would be dismissed ).

Old 05-31-2017, 11:22 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
What would his basis be to bring a suit? Is he representing the family? Anyone?
From what I have read, his basis is this: he has a spare $400 or so as the cost of filing the lawsuit, and he will hold a press conference. If his real goal is to get his name in the news at a low cost, he will succeed.

I recall when the late Paul Harvey would report such stories. Mr. Harvey would describe the suit or whatever, and then say:

"This person would want me to mention his name......................................."

Then, on to the next piece of news.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:33 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
The fact is that the people who gunned down Seth Rich is connected to a third cousin who wanted to vindicate the unlawful selling of alligator shoes . The Unknown source that also collaborated with a group of terrorists who were stationed in Guadalupe and didn't receive payment other than a box of Twinkies. To complicate things 57 alligator worshippers who is a highly respected cult in California and of the terrorists were found to contributed $0.05 to the Trump campaign and $0.18 to the Clinton campaign They also bought television time for propaganda purposes against the selling of crocodile shoes . This is all falling into place even though all the unknown sources and hyped media refrain from getting out the true facts. The Twinkies manufacturer told CNN that they had no idea about the Twinkies was the payoff. This is a bombshell. Brought to you by CNN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies