Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2017, 03:51 PM

245 posts, read 132,703 times

Advertisements

Can we get Gloria Steinhams support on this too? the CIA might write her a check lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 03:53 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,696,311 times
Straight out of the progressive hand book, "when in doubt, use the victim card."

She is a mean spirited, nasty comedian and for once went too far.

Now she wants to blame the victim of her sick humor for the position she put herself in.

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo9dEJSgqRI

I have to weigh in on this.

Don't they know that this is how liberals have operated for years? How many conservatives have been misunderstood, and it taken out of context - and they are pressured to be removed? How many people have been fired for much less than this? Stores removed Trump products.

Hannity was under attack... lied on about some girl in a hotel... pressured to not speak on Seth Rich and they try and remove him.

Hey - Griffin - do what you want.... we will react how we want. Play the game. You did what you did... take your lumps... examine yourself... lay low for awhile and resurface later.

The reps comments were provocative and ridiculous.

Griffin - you asked for it - and if it was directed towards HRC from conservatives - you would be in lock step calling for them to be removed from the face of the earth. Both sides said you crossed the line. You are going to do more? - go for it. You will allow him to be a victim get him elected again.
Really? What about Ted Nugent:

Quote:
I want to shoot [Clinton] right in the vagina and I don’t want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain and I want to look her in the eyes and I want to say ‘on behalf of all Americans that you’ve killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS,’ … the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama bin Laden thing, that whole fake scenario – because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all – on behalf of all of those people, I’m supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina.

14,950 posts, read 12,153,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Correct and to me it would be a case for the Trump family to go to court for the damages caused to the Trump family including the emotional damage to their 11 year old son and minor grand children who may have seen the images as they were all over TV and hard to hide from.
Seriously, I can't see them wasting their time with this.

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Oh please. Stop with the tin foil covfefery.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:54 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yes, 'lil snowflake, you are the only one who thinks that.
Snowflake?

You don't see Republicans crying when they lose, they don't get violent and trash the streets with protests and riots when they don't get their way.

Republicans aren't those babies in college crying for a safe space, they are not calling for all white days in college cause they don't want to see any colored faces that might make them melt like the other side is doing when they want to ban white people, and just because the presence of a white person might make them lose their cool, they are calling for separation cause they can't deal.

Republicans are not raising immature babies who remain babies in they mother's basement sitting there crying about elections they don't even vote in.

Snowflake?

I am not some immature entitled freak who is afraid to step out of my house cause somebody may offend me and I actually let people have their own opinion. If somebody is against me or racist or anything, I will let them have their opinion without crying and wailing for him to be put in jail cause I am not with you people who need safe spaces in order to live, that somebody might hurt your feelings so that you never leave yo mommas house.

Snowflake isn't used to speak about republicans cause we don't whine and cry when we don't get our way, we don't try and shut the world down, we don't go out and bad mouth our country when we don't get our way, we don't think like Snowflakes do, because no matter what, we love our country, and we love our constitution, we aren't out there trying to change the constitution to fit our own agenda, we believe in freedom, and we love our country.

You let one Liberal lose, and suddenly he is living in torture and keeps talking about leaving the great United States as if there was some other country like this country.

Haters of our country need to be thrown out, executed for treason, or put in jail for fighting against our country.

Republicans love the U.S.A. and everyone else can go spit.

Everyone else becomes anti-American cause they cry like little babies who say they are victims.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:56 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Gloria Allred?

It gets better & better.

I hope they all get coverage on all the national news tonight. Maybe they can get Pelosi, Pocahontas, Maxine Waters and tears of a clown Chuck Shumer on as well.
Maybe John McCain will show up to so they can say it was a bipartisan effort.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:56 PM

14,950 posts, read 12,153,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
It is. She's making comedians and women look AWFUL right now.

Great female comics like Joan Rivers is rolling in her grave right now.

Naaaaah, IMO she is only making herself look bad.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:57 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Snowflake?

You don't see Republicans crying when they lose, they don't get violent and trash the streets with protests and riots when they don't get their way.

Nah, they just say the winner should suck on a machine gun.

Typical RW hypocrisy on full display here!

Old 06-02-2017, 03:58 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Snowflake?

We LITERALLY have a post here going on about how its civil war if Trump gets impeached. During the elections Trump supporters threatened to shoot people who protested. Mods ended up deleting threads left and right that espoused violence.

The reason the right won't riot is because so few of you live in cities where that occurs. But you folks have been threatening people a lot lately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies