Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 12:22 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sunday View Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Food stamps went from 26 million before he got into office to 43 million when he got out. That isn't prosperous.

..........and that isn't true either.
please use google it's your friend.
I'm embarrassed for you.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2017, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sunday View Post
Thanks you President Obama for showing the world what a great American leader looked like ,certainly the tangerine clown in the white house now has no idea.
Keeping us in never ending wars in the Middle East which makes us less safe, lying about not sending troops into battle unless their is Congressional approval, stagnant economy with low paying jobs. That isn't leadership, that's failure.
Thank goodness for Snowden or we would have never gotten the transparency obama promised.

Old 06-04-2017, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
I'm just interested in why the labor participation rate keeps decreasing.......

I'm just interested in when Trump will use the correct method to calculate employment......
He's evolving.

Old 06-04-2017, 01:00 AM

1,896 posts, read 811,827 times
Quote:
He's evolving.
Into some sort of slug?

Old 06-04-2017, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Keeping us in never ending wars in the Middle East which makes us less safe, lying about not sending troops into battle unless their is Congressional approval, stagnant economy with low paying jobs. That isn't leadership, that's failure.
Thank goodness for Snowden or we would have never gotten the transparency obama promised.
Well some of that is the worst modern economic crisis. Your food stamp graph shows the effects of that crisis quite clearly. Also, that stagnation is across the developed world as a fundamental shift occurred when some developing countries became quasi developed now. The 6 or so billion people who didn't grow up in the developed world are growing up and competing heavily.

Old 06-04-2017, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
Into some sort of slug?
All I know is it doesn't matter who is driving if the policies failed in the past, they'll fail in the future.

Old 06-04-2017, 01:04 AM

Quote:
please use google it's your friend.
I'm embarrassed for you.
Can you point out when the economic crisis occurred? I can!

Old 06-04-2017, 01:05 AM

Quote:
All I know is it doesn't matter who is driving if the policies failed in the past, they'll fail in the future.
That's dumb frankly.

And frankly, Trump will do more to damage to the US with his supply side policies that just help the wealthy invest overseas. At least Obama correctly identified the issue was demand.

Old 06-04-2017, 05:19 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
And you think 4 months in Trump is not still seeing the benefits of Obama's policies? Because the entire economic picture changes in a scant 4 months?
"And you think 4 months in Trump is not still seeing the benefits of Obama's policies?"

You have been "Gubered"

The market reversed its downward spiral under Obama the day Trump was sworn in and has been going UP ever since.

I find it ironic now many on the left want to take credit when things go good but, REFUSE to take ANY responsibility when they go bad.

Old 06-04-2017, 06:19 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"And you think 4 months in Trump is not still seeing the benefits of Obama's policies?"

You have been "Gubered"

The market reversed its downward spiral under Obama the day Trump was sworn in and has been going UP ever since.

I find it ironic now many on the left want to take credit when things go good but, REFUSE to take ANY responsibility when they go bad.
Propaganda at its worst.

You forget we all were around in 2007-2008.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies