Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 11:51 AM

16,090 posts, read 10,753,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Democrats plan: Obstruct and delay...
What's to obstruct or delay? He hasn't proposed anything of value that even the GOP will support. He prefers to rule by decree which always runs smack into the constitution, the courts, and his dumbass tweets. He is already a lame duck and getting lamer every day. There's no doubt that we have a mentally ill president.

Pence thought he was getting a free ride into the footnotes of history as a failed but righteous VP candidate but now has to invoke Amendment 25 and pretend to be president. He knows Trump is nuts and the ones closest to him are opportunists and traitors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2017, 11:53 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
the 4 years, whether he resigns or impeached, I didn't get into the specifics of how he will go out.

Many have mentioned this happening and we shall see.

My pendulum told me Barack Obama would win very early on. If you will recall the pins and needles at the elections. He gave us pretty good 8 yrs of his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2quonm59Kc

Old 06-07-2017, 11:53 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for a report on what your tea leaves tell you tomorrow.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:54 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
What's to obstruct or delay? He hasn't proposed anything of value that even the GOP will support. He prefers to rule by decree which always runs smack into the constitution, the courts, and his dumbass tweets. He is already a lame duck and getting lamer every day. There's no doubt that we have a mentally ill president.

Pence thought he was getting a free ride into the footnotes of history as a failed but righteous VP candidate but now has to invoke Amendment 25 and pretend to be president. He knows Trump is nuts and the ones closest to him are opportunists and traitors.
hahahahaha... Rule by decree? You do know that those "rulings by decree" were to undo what the last ******* put in place by "ruling by decree" right?

Old 06-07-2017, 11:57 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
the 4 years, whether he resigns or impeached, I didn't get into the specifics of how he will go out.

My pendulum told me Barack Obama would win very early on. If you will recall the pins and needles at the elections. He gave us pretty good 8 yrs of his life.

The same pendulum that told you Republicans can never get the majority back in the House.
The same pendulum that told you Republicans can never get the majority back in the Senate
The same pendulum that told you Trump would not be the nominee
The same pendulum that told you Clinton would be your queen right now.

I think your pendulum is out of time, from past experiences.

Old 06-07-2017, 12:12 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,760,060 times
Interesting I never "talked" to my pendulum during the above rants you posted. I tuned out of the last election phase.

Old 06-07-2017, 12:21 PM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
Quote:

Well I just got off the phone with the Psychic Hotline and they told me liberals will continue to be unhinged and desperate for at least the next for years.

Old 06-07-2017, 12:36 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Everyone knows that's the Democrats plan. Obstruct and delay so nothing gets done.
That sounds familiar,wasnt that what the GOP resorted to for 8 years under the Obama presidency? What goes around eventually comes around ,enjoy the karma.

Old 06-07-2017, 12:52 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,760,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Well I just got off the phone with the Psychic Hotline and they told me liberals will continue to be unhinged and desperate for at least the next for years.
And I'm sure the GOP will be unhinged and desperate as well.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:22 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Darn it. I got out my copy of I Ching after reading your post. I also threw it.

I guess you did not mean 'throwing' the book literally, for when I threw my copy down it simply landed in a puddle of water, and did not reveal anything (unless the puddle stands for a lake or something?). I did get some splashes on my lower pants leg, which I am also attempting to interpret.
LOL! No, "throwing the I Ching" refers to throwing the three coins used to divine the book's mysteries. If I literally threw my book, it would fall apart, being fat and old like me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies