Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should he testify?
Trump supporter - YES, testify 17 12.88%
Trump supporter - NO, dont testify 21 15.91%
Anti-Trump - YES, testify 87 65.91%
Anti-Trump - NO, dont testify 7 5.30%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 10:39 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yep.

The middle class no longer has to pay into Obamacare thanks to Trump.

The stock market is hitting multiple highs day after day.

Illegals are on the run.

Manufacturing jobs are coming back to America.

Clean coal is being brought back to life

Trump has already sat a new justice on the Supreme Ct. (elections have consequences lol)

The disastrous Obama "Paris Accord" is now just meaningless ink on paper.

The over-reach of the Federal goverment is being reeled back.

Consumer confidence is at new highs.

And anywhere that Trump hold a rally, he fills the venues beyond capacity.

He's doing fine.

America is doing much better.

And the "haters" heads are a exploding.

#MAGA

Hopefully this addresses your concern.
First of all, Obamacare is still in place because republicans have no idea how to replace it. Trump has no thoughts of his own. He listened to Bannon on the paris agreement. Pretty shocking he went against Ivanka. The only reason Trump elected a supreme court justice was because republicans refused to hold hearings on Obama's nominee. Let's see how Trump does holding rallies in states he didn't win. He's a coward who wouldn't do that. How is Trump doing fine. He has had no accomplishments except for signing executive orders. He hasn't passed any legislation. His administration is under investigation. He has alienated our allies. It has nothing to do with hate. He has no idea how to run a country. It's not running corporations where he is the boss. It's about cooperation and reaching out to those who didn't vote for him. This is what a president does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2017, 10:43 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
First of all, Obamacare is still in place because republicans have no idea how to replace it. Trump has no thoughts of his own. He listened to Bannon on the paris agreement. Pretty shocking he went against Ivanka. The only reason Trump elected a supreme court justice was because republicans refused to hold hearings on Obama's nominee. Let's see how Trump does holding rallies in states he didn't win. He's a coward who wouldn't do that. How is Trump doing fine. He has had no accomplishments except for signing executive orders. He hasn't passed any legislation. His administration is under investigation. He has alienated our allies. It has nothing to do with hate. He has no idea how to run a country. It's not running corporations where he is the boss. It's about cooperation and reaching out to those who didn't vote for him. This is what a president does.
Just wait. Once he goes below 30% his own party will turn on him. *popcorn*

Old 06-10-2017, 10:43 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
No problem. Trump will testify under oath right after he releases his tax returns he's said he's more than eager to do since he started running for president. Nothing to worry about here.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
No problem. Trump will testify under oath right after he releases his tax returns he's said he's more than eager to do since he started running for president. Nothing to worry about here.
Payment to Russia: Election of the President of United States.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:48 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Just wait. Once he goes below 30% his own party will turn on him. *popcorn*
Honestly, I don't think they will. The party yes, but not his core supporters. I would like to hear from them how Trump has made their lives better.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Honestly, I don't think they will. The party yes, but not his core supporters. I would like to hear from them how Trump has made their lives better.
The zombies will never unfollow him, that's just a sad fact.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:53 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I'm neither anti or pro. I only voted for him because the alternative was Hillary. My answer is no. There are things the American people don't need to know and shouldn't know as a matter of national security. No president should be forced to lie under oath to protect the country.
That is why they have open n closed sessions! The Potus Is by no means only person who knows all the intel on security!

Old 06-11-2017, 01:18 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Personally I don't see the point. An oath means nothing to Trump. He will say anything he thinks is to his benefit, truth or not. More than likely, not.
That's exactly right. It means nothing. He constantly says one thing, then another or acts innocent, even when there has been a lot of footage of what he has stated, then contradicts himself. So tiring. How long will we have to put up with him?

Old 06-11-2017, 01:20 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,443,536 times
He'll never testify under oath. He promised to do so, but he also promised to release his tax returns.

Old 06-11-2017, 01:41 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
He was asked and answered that yes, he would.

If he has nothing to hide, and if he understands that he must tell the truth when he is sworn in, and if he can actually discern truth from a lie... well, that has nothing to do with whether or not he testifies. Everything to do with whether or not his testimony is worthwhile, tho.
Nope. He knows nothing of telling the truth. He only agreed to being under oath to make himself look good, knowing he won't have to. Here is the reality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I am not normally a betting man, but I will bet my last dollar on this. Donald Trump will NEVER EVER submit to testifying under oath. He never keeps his promises to do things like this (think about his promises over and over to release his tax forms......now it is when he gets "out of office" )

He will lawyer up and say "On the advice of my Attorney, I can not do it. I would LOVE to testify, but they will not let me !"

If Donald Trump ever did take the oath, lightning would strike his upraised hand and the world would end.
Exactly right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies