Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2017, 11:41 AM

34,289 posts, read 19,445,623 times

Advertisements

Can I have a list please? CNN specifically.

Seriously, you folks make these accusations, I'd like a list. Things that were wrong, that were not retracted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2017, 11:45 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,299,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
Conservatives, after watching these Project Veritas videos do you say to yourself,
"Wow what a bombshell, this is going to really wake up Liberals!"

I am curious because I don't think this will do anything. I thought the Planned Parenthood video would change liberals' minds but it only encouraged them to fight harder for Planned Parenthood.
Of course they won't change. They have been brainwashed into believing Trump is evil.

Old 06-28-2017, 11:49 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,659,983 times
Google is your friend.

An Answer For Chris Cillizza: Five Fake Stori | The Daily Caller

CNN: Decades of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3KMCJO5Jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-267P5V0pSE

Old 06-28-2017, 11:50 AM

25,452 posts, read 9,877,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
They need their license to broadcast (propaganda) revoked. That's fire in a crowded theater of the worst kind.
Like they revoked Fox News' license after weeks of its irresponsible Seth Rich stories?

Old 06-28-2017, 11:51 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,804,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber
So, what is "CNN Health" where that guy worked? Is it a magazine like CNN Money?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I doubt you even looked at he video.

IF you did, you would see that he was IN A MEETINGS with other producers and the CNN Boss and THAT is where he got his info.

I know, details, details, details!
So, basically you have no idea what "CNN Health" is. I saw the video with him expressing his opinion. Why should he not be entitled to an opinion?

I googled CNN Heath, and it looks like it is not a magazine, or TV channel, but a tab on the CNN web page, where you can read about medicine and nutrition related topics.

2,366 posts, read 1,653,725 times
Are you not able to discern fact from fiction? Why not research your topic yourself? You'll learn a lot more by researching than by starting a trolling thread.

In your research, I would leave CNN out and focus on news articles by named authors and leave out anonymous sources and op-ed pieces.

Let us know what you come up with.

25,452 posts, read 9,877,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Actually, CNN was threatened with a lawsuit.
Thats why they retracted the story and apologized. Lol
Kinda sorta like Fox, eh?

Old 06-28-2017, 11:56 AM

34,289 posts, read 19,445,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Are you not able to discern fact from fiction? Why not research your topic yourself? You'll learn a lot more by researching than by starting a trolling thread.

In your research, I would leave CNN out and focus on news articles by named authors and leave out anonymous sources and op-ed pieces.

Let us know what you come up with.
LOL. Read the other thread where it was asked about what fake news damaged Clinton, and you will understand why I didnt.

The other side was I wanted to know what people thought vs reality. (I will watch the video links at lunch).

More importantly READ the initial post, where its clear-I want to know which ones they have posted that were fake that WERE NOT retracted or clarified. Googling doesn't get you much other then a TON of accusations all of which near as I can tell were either retracted or clarified. IE simple mistakes that were fixed, or intentional ones that usually ended up with people fired.

Old 06-28-2017, 11:59 AM

45,785 posts, read 27,429,997 times
The fact that Trump/Russia collusion and obstruction has been pushed, without any evidence, for the purpose of ratings, is the elephant in the room that you refuse to see.

Old 06-28-2017, 11:59 AM

53,080 posts, read 34,889,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Like they revoked Fox News' license after weeks of its irresponsible Seth Rich stories?
what are you talking about?

link pls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies