Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 05:16 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,489,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Your boy trump admitted twice now that there was. Give it up! Lack of research in the investigation i suppose. Neo-con trademark
Uh, he's not "my boy."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2017, 05:18 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicoastalAnn View Post
Uh, he's not "my boy."
Really? You defend him like he is your infallible God! You Drumphers and your belief in this delusional messiah is amazing.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:18 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Anyone who complains about Russia is a hypocrite. We've been interfering in elections for 100 years. Look at Obama and Israel, UK elections.

It's all part of the game and Dems are now mad because they lost an election. Russia did not cause Hillary to lose.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:21 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Yes #MEGA! You enjoy this moment! I hope you do. Can't wait for 2018 to see you neo-con's loose and history corrects the abominable damage you have done.
We heard this was going to happen this week. Yet....
  • GA06 - Suburban Atlanta - Republican Won
  • SC05 - Suburban Charlotte - Republican Won
No Russians in either place.

Trump still winning

#MAGA

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
I'm shocked.....shocked.... that Russia tried to affect an election (to their perceived benefit) against a capitalist country using their spycraft......(that they have been using against capitalist countries for the past 70 years)

Just as I would be shocked......shocked.....if our spymasters (here in the good ol' US), tried to effect an election (in some way, to our perceived benefit) against a country (friend or foe) if it was in our perceived best interest to do so.

Heck, Obama was so shocked....that he never bothered to mention it (when it was happening). Hell, why would he?....Russians spying or rat f*cking with Western Countries is as unusual as the Sun coming up in the East. What will be the left's next outrage....that a Republican Politician "Lied" ??

(newsflash to snowflakes: ALL politicians lie. & the Russians and the US will use spies and spycraft to do lots of stuff (as they have for the past 70 years).....including a little dirty work.)

Seriously, do any of these posters and talking heads on TV have any clue about the history between the West and the Soviet/Russia block ?? (not the posed stuff on TV, but what's really been going on with Spycraft the 70 years).

These threads (& posts) about Russia, Collusion, Back Channels, etc are so freaking juvenile, you guys will NEVER be allowed to leave the little kids table. Seriously, find some new issues for your hair to be on fire about. (Oh, & grow a pair and lose the facemasks.....Halloween is 5 months away)
You nailed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Anyone who complains about Russia is a hypocrite. We've been interfering in elections for 100 years. Look at Obama and Israel, UK elections.

It's all part of the game and Dems are now mad because they lost an election. Russia did not cause Hillary to lose.
So you condone Russia giving trump lessons and hacking the election. Great to have that on record. Will revisit later.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:22 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,489,626 times
Quote:
Really? You defend him like he is your infallible God! You Drumphers and your belief in this delusional messiah is amazing.
Are you crazy? I have never defended a word this man has said. I simply recognize it's a waste of my time to rehash Obama vs Trump or Clinton vs Trump with strangers. Actually I joined this thread to defend Obama so please. I'm trying to focus our attention on a more important question - WTF are we going to do to prevent Russia from trying to mess with us in perpetuity.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
We heard this was going to happen this week. Yet....
  • GA06 - Suburban Atlanta - Republican Won
  • SC05 - Suburban Charlotte - Republican Won
No Russians in either place.

Trump still winning

#MAGA

LOL you don't know strategy then. man, so sad this country has to fall, because of sheep like you.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:23 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
So you condone Russia giving trump lessons and hacking the election. Great to have that on record. Will revisit later.
Ad hominem fallacy

Old 06-24-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BicoastalAnn View Post
Are you crazy? I have never defended a word this man has said. I simply recognize it's a waste of my time to rehash Obama vs Trump or Clinton vs Trump with strangers. Actually I joined this thread to defend Obama so please. I'm trying to focus our attention on a more important question - WTF are we going to do to prevent Russia from trying to mess with us in perpetuity.
There was a sanctions bill but again your boy Trump is blocking it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies