Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 05:15 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,907 times

Advertisements

There may be nothing more American than criticizing government. If we weren't an anti-government people, we would still be British
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 05:23 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
chuckles, you're upset again.
I'm never upset....because I just continue to prove you wrong and you come back with, well, first grade cartoons and not answering questions....does not mean I'm upset.

Quote:
You have lots of questions.
I had 1 question in this thread, directed at you.....you have failed again, to answer...

Quote:
Now I have one: why do you expect me to do your homework?

Put that rugged individualism of yours to good use.

Your questions, you find the answers.

Homework for what? A question I asked you? Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Old 06-27-2017, 07:08 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I'm never upset....because I just continue to prove you wrong and you come back with, well, first grade cartoons and not answering questions....does not mean I'm upset.

I had 1 question in this thread, directed at you.....you have failed again, to answer...

Homework for what? A question I asked you? Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
I refuse to answer, chuck.

Your "questions" are for you, not me.

Old 06-27-2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
I refuse to answer, chuck.

Your "questions" are for you, not me.
Yes, you refuse.....

Keep trying.....

When I ask "old gringo" a question, (you know, a sentence that has a question mark (? <<< visual reference) to "old gringo" that is a question for you, not me, no matter how you phrase it, no matter how many stupid cartoons you put here....

CARRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Old 06-27-2017, 07:40 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Yes, you refuse.....

Keep trying.....

When I ask "old gringo" a question, (you know, a sentence that has a question mark (? <<< visual reference) to "old gringo" that is a question for you, not me, no matter how you phrase it, no matter how many stupid cartoons you put here....

CARRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Nope, that's your question chuck.

Find your own answer if it's something ya wanta know.

And cool off.

Please.

Old 06-27-2017, 07:44 PM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Ever since Trump was elected, there have been constant posts in here, full of outrage at American citizens, from politicians, to CEOs, to actors, to professors, to reporters, to Joe off the street because those people have spoken out against Trump and/or his adminstration.

Why?

It surely seemed okay for the 8 years prior.

And the 8 prior to that.

AND the 8 prior to that.

And so on. Throughout history, really.

Why is it suddenly not okay?

Our Constitution allows it.

This is still a free country.

Where's all this outrage at people so much as objecting to Trump coming from?

I can guarantee you, that if Hillary (or, hell, Bernie) was POTUS right now, there would not be outrage over people simply DISAGREEING with her. Or feeling she (or he) wasn't doing a good job.

I could see some outrage at people taking cheap shots based on her looks or his religion, kind of how people got upset at the cheap shots aimed at the Obamas for such things.

But, Trump ran a campaign BASED on low tactics like bigotry and intolerance. He loves it.

Why be so angry over people not liking him?

He's still President. There's no law requiring that anyone like him or that they don't criticize him.
When did it become Un-American to criticize the government?

It didn't.

Oh the poor fake lying ratings seeking media and misplaced snowflakies and Chuck Schumer and company waa!

Old 06-27-2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Nope, that's your question chuck.

Find your own answer if it's something ya wanta know.

And cool off.

Please.
Funny leftist logic, I ask you a question, you REFUSE to answer and then tell me it my question to answer.

Folks, this is a true leftist here....refuses to answer a question and then blames me for because he refuses to answer.

What makes you think I need to cool off? <<<<<< Oh crap another question....

Please answer a questions asked of you. You remind me of children who try to get out of doing work, when it's quicker to answer the question.....

Old 06-27-2017, 08:01 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
It is un-American to criticize the government for doing what the constitution says it should be doing.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Funny leftist logic, I ask you a question, you REFUSE to answer and then tell me it my question to answer.

Folks, this is a true leftist here....refuses to answer a question and then blames me for because he refuses to answer.

What makes you think I need to cool off? <<<<<< Oh crap another question....

Please answer a questions asked of you. You remind me of children who try to get out of doing work, when it's quicker to answer the question.....
Ask a collectivist if they have a right to impose their personal will upon their neighbor with government aggression. They do, but they cannot admit it. Tyrants, psychopaths, sadists, and thugs, each and every one who believes in collectivism/statism in any form. It is so funny to almost see their horror at their pwn reflection, so little springs go "boing" and they immediately talk about something totally unrelated.

American "government" is nothing more than an institution of aggression upon the individual. It is an institution that is anti-freedom and anti-human. It enslaves some for the benefit of others. It allows us all to take turns being violent tyrants towards our neighbors. We vote to get to wield the ultimate evil weapon upon our neighbor. A barbaric force that completely destroys our soul and turns us all into thugs and tyrants. And yet we are all "innocent" in that we use government goons to do our evil for us.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
It is un-American to criticize the government for doing what the constitution says it should be doing.
Well we don't have to worry about that then. "Our" government has not following the letter or the spirit of the Constitution since the day it was ratified. "Our" government was supposed to protect and secure our natural rights. But then the people became citizens/subjects, so our natural rights became privileges. Even before we won "independence", the financiers had us tied into perpetual fictional debt, and "our" government offered up "its" population as human collateral and a slave race to those that they granted a monopoly over our currency. The "land of the free" never really existed. The experiment was a failure before it began. Sure it was better than the King, for a brief moment, but what emerged would be an absolute nightmare to all of those who wanted independence from what can be viewed now as the most minor of inconveniences that the King posed.

When the government acts only to secure our natural rights, which means it is only a retaliatory force, then there will be nothing to criticize. As long as it is an institution of aggression and destruction of natural rights, it deserves to be criticized non-stop by anyone who believes in human freedom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies