Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 10:46 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,049,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It sure feels good to punch the bully square in the nose.

Who would have thought, it would take someone like Donald J. Trump, who is not beholding to corporate America for money to run for office, to totally destroy, both Bush & Clinton Dynasties, but also destroy the Democrat Party, exposing them for the Communist they are, and destroying the Communist propaganda mouthpieces.

The guy is cleaning house. It sure feels good to finally bloody the nose of the bullies, that were full of intimidation and violence to make them start balling their eyes out.

The longer Trump is in office, the casualties keep adding up. The Tree of Liberty is being watered with the Bloody Noses of Tyrants!
Trump didn't clean house. He brought all the millionaires in. The only casualties of his presidency are the american people, especially the poor, disabled and middle class.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2017, 10:54 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump didn't clean house.....

Your kidding!
He is cleaning house. You guys F'ed the candy store up. There is a long way to go until it is cleaned spotless.

Bush Dynasty..... DESTROYED!
Clinton Dynasty.....DESTROYED!
Republican Establishment...DESTROYED!
Russia-Russia-Russia.... DESTROYED!
Democrat Party & DNC.... DESTROTED!
Communist Propaganda machine CNN.... DESTROYED!

That is a good start to dusting and taking out the trash.

Old 06-28-2017, 10:56 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,049,740 times
Quote:
Your kidding!
He is cleaning house. You guys F'ed the candy store up. There is a long way to go until it is cleaned spotless.

LOL or please. Trump is adding to the swamp.

Old 06-29-2017, 12:26 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,753,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump didn't clean house. He brought all the millionaires in. The only casualties of his presidency are the american people, especially the poor, disabled and middle class.
Yawn!

Old 06-29-2017, 12:38 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,185,642 times
Quote:
We fought back.... Now, who is crying and throwing temper tantrums?
It does not look to let up for sometime, with The Donald Making America Great Again.
Might be a good time to buy stock in Keenex. It is going to be a long 8 years and then some.
You see me crying? I'm just as truculent as ever! Look to you like I'm laying down? Am I throwing temper tantrums? Am I crying about how I'm "being bullied" like I'm a prepubescent teen girl?

Right wingers are soft as pie filling. Your OP is proof. Invest in Kleenex? Hell, there's none left to invest in after 8 years of you guys crying like you got beat with a switch.

"Waaaaaaaaaaah...we were being BULLIED by Obama!"

Old 06-29-2017, 12:41 AM

30,894 posts, read 36,943,634 times
Quote:

Who would have thought, it would take someone like Donald J. Trump, who is not beholding to corporate America for money to run for office, to totally destroy, both Bush & Clinton Dynasties, but also destroy the Democrat Party, exposing them for the Communist they are, and destroying the Communist propaganda mouthpieces.

The guy is cleaning house. It sure feels good to finally bloody the nose of the bullies, that were full of intimidation and violence to make them start balling their eyes out.

The longer Trump is in office, the casualties keep adding up. The Tree of Liberty is being watered with the Bloody Noses of Tyrants!
Oh, how I wish this were true.

We've just replaced one set of lies with another.

And if people really knew all the evil things our government does that never are exposed, they would drop dead from shock--or go into denial because the shock would kill them.

There are supposedly 21 levels of security clearance above the level of the President. I have no trouble believing it. That ought to be a clue that the President isn't really running the show--at least not nearly as much as most people seem to think:

https://theawakemind.wordpress.com/2...arance-levels/

Old 06-29-2017, 12:51 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,048 times
Quote:

you seem triggered-do you need a safe space?? Sad that you get your jollies riding the coattails of someone that couldn't give a fiddler's fart about you, and wouldn't hesitate to ********* over to help himself. PT Barnum was right.

Old 06-29-2017, 12:59 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,241,456 times
Quote:

Awesome, plus Certainly Not News (CNN) might one day start reporting news instead of fictional fantasies of the losers....stranger things have happened.

Old 06-29-2017, 12:59 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,048 times
Quote:
Your kidding!

Russia-Russia-Russia.... DESTROYED!

How exactly has your mancrush accomplished these so soon?? Looks from here like it's just his rich f-up buddies thrust into roles they have no business having.

You really ARE salty about getting humiliated the past 2 elections aren;t you? THIS is your "Savior"??

LMAO I kinda feel sorry for you, man. I really do. If your life is THIS void of joy that that orange gasbag and "sticking it" to people you don't even know is your only source of happiness, well, I say you got a lot more issues than I originally gave you credit for

Old 06-29-2017, 07:03 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You see me crying?

Yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies