Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2017, 05:36 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,563,867 times

Advertisements

The National Enquirer is and has always been a piece of trash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2017, 05:39 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Very fitting that Trump is so closely aligned with it.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:40 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I disagree. The best comment of the week came from Conservative Charlie Sykes:

"...65 percent of Republicans don't even believe this took place, this Russian hacking. I mean, remember Linda Blair in The Exorcist? I honestly think that if Donald Trump came out and his head spun around 360 degrees and exploded with green projectile vomit, that 65 percent of Republicans would say it was brilliant performance art..."
You know, I don't agree with a lot of his political positions but I sure do like that guy! He's on Morning Joe all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole-McCain Republican View Post
As bad as these comments about Mika were, they aren't as awful as when Trump mocked John McCain's POW status or insulted that disabled reporter. IMO, both of those incidents are absolutely unforgivable.
Indeed. They knew what they were voting for .

Old 06-30-2017, 05:42 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
It's as reliable as CNN and the NYT.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:42 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There is a double standard, Kathy Griffin was fired for her actions Trump is still in office.
Does anyone think that SCOTUS ( although wants to give difference to POTUS) will actually belief Trump actually has the right to make or have that DEFERENCE, considering his Tweets and how he acts post taking office?? Since Communication Spokespeople say his TWEETS should be considered as his intention and what he thinks!! The previous reasoning by lower Courts appear to have been correct ... Tho based on prior to Inauguration, he CONFIRMED it after getting pounded by the courts.

I know SCOTUS is pro-Conservative.. But wonder just how they will eventually rule come Fall Session?? Meanwhile.. further State is continuing to suggest, arbitrary selection of acceptable travellers comes across rather selective... SCOTUS said Bonafide connection to American's.. yet only specific Family and extensions seems to be acceptable to Trump ?? SMH~~

Come October, I wonder how they will rule.. never mind it will be way past the original EO of 90 days??? Meantime, since he past original EO Jan. 2017.. How many newly landed travellers from said country's committed terror attack? NONE!! It's like crying WOLF!!

The demonization of Muslim's in general ( American Muslims) that has created those who caused attacked.. and YE, they were ALL American Muslims. But, I can point to many American's in general who use and abuse their rights to obtain tools of violence to kill many .. NOT anyway close to what immigrant deaths!! I shake my head when politicians suggest it's just hose nasty immigrants that cause deaths.. Ohhh wait.. Con's say.. those Lib's too kill and promote violence.... and Cop's who kill unarmed are afraid of those BAD GUYS!!

GMAFB~~ Is it immigrants or is it those undesirables ( thugs) that cause such fears???

Old 06-30-2017, 05:43 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
You should subscribe to the Enquirer. Favorable news all the time about Trump for you and all Trumpettes.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:43 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
There has been many stories of David Pecker protecting and promoting Trump.

National Enquirer Paid to Suppress Story of Donald Trump Cheating on Melania: Report

National Enquirer Paid to Kill Trump Affair Story: Report

Old 06-30-2017, 05:45 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Spoken like a true PuTrumpTin follower.

If Trump told you people to worship a head of lettuce, you people would run out and start building iceberg lettuce shrines. So pathetic.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:46 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
There has been many stories of David Pecker protecting and promoting Trump.

National Enquirer Paid to Suppress Story of Donald Trump Cheating on Melania: Report

National Enquirer Paid to Kill Trump Affair Story: Report
This thread is more on the role of the National Enquirer in national politics and its role in the conservative movement.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:50 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
It is a rag. It has always been a rag. Americans know it is a rag. I knew it was a rag when I was in school. Everybody knew this. We grew up knowing this.

It makes total sense that it is the official newspaper of the Trump WH.

The tv media outlet is Fox & Friends and the newspaper is The Enquirer of the the Trump administration.

And that's where we are folks. God save America from the Trumps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Enquirer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies