Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2017, 08:09 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,374,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Ending the wars....not starting new ones....cutting his office off from lobbyists.....prosecuting the bankers.....

Trying to collect nationwide personal voter information in the name of "fraud" so they he can build a fund raising database. Thankfully, 27 states have refused to give him that info, and Mississippi told him he could "go jump in the Gulf."

When has Trump prosecuted any bankers? He is soooo likely to start a war with North Korea. What war gas he ended?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 08:12 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Trying to collect nationwide personal voter information in the name of "fraud" so they he can build a fund raising database. Thankfully, 27 states have refused to give him that info, and Mississippi told him he could "go jump in the Gulf."

When has Trump prosecuted any bankers? He is soooo likely to start a war with North Korea. What war gas he ended?
He's brought half of the Goldman Sachs management team onto his staff. Remember how they were vilified? Now he touts them as smart and his base rapidly changes course and agrees.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:17 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
New tweet from Trump, Saturday morning, July 1. He's still obsessing over Joe and Mika.

And he's still obsessed over media ratings. He's always talking about ratings for tv shows, networks and for newspapers. Nobody cares about ratings other than people that work for the media. And Trump. Nobody else.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...40479454310401

Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!

6:20 AM - 1 Jul 2017

Old 07-01-2017, 08:23 AM

115 posts, read 96,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Hm, now that IQ has been mentioned...

I'd be very interested in knowing Trump's IQ, since it's been said repeatedly that he's not even capable of explaining the healthcare plan, and he's clearly unable to understand the basics of the Constitution.

For that matter, I'd like to see his college transcripts. Supposedly, he was a mediocre student.

On the other hand, Obama was smart enough not only to make it into Harvard, but made Law Review, and Bill Clinton was Phi Beta Kappa and a Rhodes scholar.

What?? You won't take him on his word that he's "really smart...really rich?" He's always reassuring us of those two things for some reason.

Release your tax returns, Mr. President.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:29 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post

I'm not here to defend Trump.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:41 AM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Certainly haven't gone through all of the pages, but do any Trump supporters and those that voted for him think his talking about women bleeding on multiple occasions bizarre and down right creepy??

Old 07-01-2017, 08:47 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
The FACT that he counter punches AFTER being attacked FIRST is lost on the libs.

I note when YOU are attacked on here, you respond.
Who cares? As sitting POTUS, he should be above all the B.S., instead, he is the creator of much B.S. How many times can one count when former presidents had daily hissy fits, for all the world to see? Do any of his supporters care that he is making ALL of the USA look like a country of jackasses?

Also, it's moot, not mute.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:49 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I mean come on, I realize this is par for the course for him and not the biggest of his issues, but this is just so disgusting and unpresidential.

An official statement by a sitting US president is insulting a woman's looks and intelligence, because she was critical of him on the morning show he claims not to watch.

How can you people condone this behavior? How does this dignify the office of the Presidency?
These two deserved it, and they tried to get Trump to have National Enquirer to pull the story about their affair, but refused to apologize for their biased and unfair criticism. Trump basically said, "*********!"

Anne Coulter loved his tweets, and so did I.

Poor "Morning Joke" and Mika the 'Sneaka.' No sympathy from me. I love seeing these people getting their comeuppance.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:55 AM

2,106 posts, read 979,486 times
All he's done is increase their ratings

Old 07-01-2017, 08:59 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
These two deserved it, and they tried to get Trump to have National Enquirer to pull the story about their affair, but refused to apologize for their biased and unfair criticism. Trump basically said, "*********!"

Anne Coulter loved his tweets, and so did I.

Poor "Morning Joke" and Mika the 'Sneaka.' No sympathy from me. I love seeing these people getting their comeuppance.
Listen to you, insisting that everyone must bow to the king and kiss his ring or suffer his wrath. What a good little cultist you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies