Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you consider Donald Trump a good role model?
Yes 47 18.50%
No 207 81.50%
Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 06:48 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
For a wimpy man Trump is the best role model.. Obama is a wimpy man.
Really? This is what a wimpy man should look up too?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.52e466281417

In Trump's own words: "‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win"

Old 10-22-2017, 07:00 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Do you consider Donald Trump a good role model?

This pretty much says it all.

Old 03-29-2018, 06:58 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
What do you think based on his statements and performance so far?
Hahahaha....no.

He’s an idiot, a moron and an empty vessel.

Old 03-29-2018, 06:58 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
I honestly don't know of many if any career politicians that I would consider a good role model. You name the party and it is filled with lying back stabbing snakes. I think it a bit unfair and dishonest to try and hold Trump to a standard that can't be applied to other politicians.
He bought politicians for a living and politicians are bought for a living. Who is worse?

Old 03-29-2018, 06:59 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
The only possible summary I can come to in the poll - is that MANY people on the Right consider themselves to be very poor role models. This is the only way they could say Trump was 5 to 1, and yet many obviously approve of his behavior.

Weird.

Old 03-29-2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I honestly don't know of many if any career politicians that I would consider a good role model. You name the party and it is filled with lying back stabbing snakes. I think it a bit unfair and dishonest to try and hold Trump to a standard that can't be applied to other politicians.
He bought politicians for a living and politicians are bought for a living. Who is worse?
I don't look UP to any pols, but Joe Biden I think is a nice guy and good at his job. If Kasich dropped some of his extreme positions he'd fit the mold also.

I'm not look for the Lord Himself - just someone who cares about people and knows how to count (a balanced budget, etc.)....

Old 03-29-2018, 07:11 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
For a wimpy man Trump is the best role model.. Obama is a wimpy man.
So, you think Obama should be unfaithful to and divorce Michelle, the mother of his children, then marry, sire another child, and again divorce that child's mother after involvement with a woman who would then become his third wife and mother of his youngest child, a woman to whom he would once again be repeatedly unfaithful? You think he would do well to insult have the American population for no other reason than an accident of birth?

You think Obama should lie to the American people and to his co-workers? You think he should cheat those who worked for him in the past? You think he should lose his considerable ability to speak articulately and intelligently and become simplistic, repetitive, and fond of false narratives? You think he should tell lies about his political opponents and continue to harp away at the events of a previous election almost a year and a half after it was held? You think Obama should ignore his two youngest children and offer his wife short shrift, including holding an umbrella over himself one a rainy day while leaving his wife and youngest child exposed to the elements?

You think Obama should spend a great percentage of his time playing golf away from Washington, on the taxpayer's dime, while billing his Secret Service and other staff for using Obama's private property at his command?

You think Obama should fail to fill multiple positions in the State Department, including crucial ambassadorships, and contribute to a huge rate of turnover in all federal departments as well as in the White House itself?

You think Obama should mysteriously become best buddies with Vladimir Putin, the sociopathic murderous leader of our traditional enemy? You think Obama should do nothing to refute the salacious rumors purported to explain that peculiar "friendship"?

Oh, but Obama would do well to emulate Trump, you say. After all, who could ever find another role model like Donald J. Trump? He's one of a kind, unquestionable...and thankfully.

Old 03-29-2018, 07:13 PM

Obviously doing a good job without cheating and conning is "wimpy" in the eyes of many Americans. And we wonder why the nation is headed down the tubes.

Old 03-29-2018, 07:22 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Wonder how the MORONS who think this liar is an example for our children to follow came to their conclusions? I’m sure they didn’t think about it much. Keep living in your own Trump world you right wing crazies....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies