Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 06:09 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,561,223 times

Advertisements

Presumably it was cash upfront, given Trump's reputation for stiffing his lawyers...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2017, 06:37 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Does the left even read what they post? My GOD....(as someone recently told me).....

Your own link say's IT'S O.K......

Should it be investigated...yes...but what was the reason they found out....trump reported it.....

Come on lefties, please read....then attempt to comprehend.....
Not a leftie..but I do know this:

Legal does not equal OK...but in this case...I think it's OK, as well.

I'm speaking of the campaign picking up the tab...have no opinion on the payment to Jr.'s lawyer.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:23 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Is paying for a legal team for your kid an allowable use of campaign funds?

Old 07-15-2017, 07:26 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,622,028 times
This whole Trump family are a bunch of CON ARTISTS. They did a good job of talking tough and telling lies....

Old 07-15-2017, 07:37 PM

35,680 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Can't really jump to that conclusion.

I find it more revealing that all of Trump's legal fees are being paid from campaign contributions!

So, Trump supporters are paying for The President's legal defense.

I find this both ironic, and appropriate.
right on--

Old 07-15-2017, 07:40 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post

I find it more revealing that all of Trump's legal fees are being paid from campaign contributions!

So, Trump supporters are paying for The President's legal defense.
Campaign contributions are paying for Trump's SON's legal fees!! The money went to Donnie Junior's lawyer.

Although it's likely that daddy's legal fees will be paid for by donors too. They always get others to pay for them. Whatever happened to personal reponsibility. They are the ultimate welfare kings. Moochers. Wonder how much they sold out the USA for (to Russia). I bet billions.

Old 07-15-2017, 11:32 PM

15,847 posts, read 6,308,360 times
It seems that campaign contributions are being used to pay the Trump Corp. directly for legal consulting. Glad this isn't taxpayer money.

https://twitter.com/lachlan

Old 07-16-2017, 03:37 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
This whole Trump family are a bunch of CON ARTISTS. They did a good job of talking tough and telling lies....
He taught them, just as he was taught...he can only associate with others who are deceptive since anyone else could not be around him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Campaign contributions are paying for Trump's SON's legal fees!! The money went to Donnie Junior's lawyer.

Although it's likely that daddy's legal fees will be paid for by donors too. They always get others to pay for them. Whatever happened to personal reponsibility. They are the ultimate welfare kings. Moochers. Wonder how much they sold out the USA for (to Russia). I bet billions.
This doofus has lied and cheated since he could mumble...it is a way of life, doesn't know the difference, besides getting others to lie and cheat for him. I think it was destined for him to end up in a position to be exposed for who he is. KARMA...

Old 07-16-2017, 04:24 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Team Trump is lobbying the RNC to pay the legal bills.

Trump Looks to RNC to Pay Russia Legal Fees

"combined the essential loyalty of the Borgia popes with the fundamental organization of a Three Stooges pie fight."

Administration run by "boobs and grifters, and perhaps by Russian oligarchs. And the First Family is still looking to tennis-shoe the legal costs and stick somebody else with the check."

Old 07-16-2017, 04:30 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Is paying for a legal team for your kid an allowable use of campaign funds?
Read where the RNC is looking into the legal status of doing so with RNC funds.

Creating a separate defense fund so donors know where their money is going might be a better option. We'll see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies