Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 03:15 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,691,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Jesus on a pogo stick people!

It doesn't matter that Steve Bannon used to be 'hunky' to Cult 45.

What matters is that he's bought into the Strauss-Howe Generational Theory - Steve Bannon believes that the United States has to go through a "Fourth Turning" in order to usher in a new era of American greatness. According to the theory, such turnings were the American Revolution, the Civil War, and the Great Depression/World War 2. Notice how these supposed turnings get bigger and more destructive?

Bannon seeks the biggest turning yet, in order to bring about a new American order - a great Western Christian Golden Age through limited nuclear war.

Buy a clue people, Bannon is actually insanely dangerous...and he has the president's ear.
This is true. He believes that it's time to destroy the country and start all over again. A "fourth turning" is what he calls it. Weird. Crazy. Tear the country down. Most Americans do not want the country torn down and started over; they want to keep the country great.

What did our soldiers go to war over? Died and suffered--so that America could be taken down? This guy is a dangerous nutcase.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2017, 03:26 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Watch the long version of the CPAC video above. I think you will be pleasantly surprised about both of them.
Sorry, no. Priebus will never get my vote of confidence after how he behaved when Trump was campaigning. No way. That ship sailed and then sank to the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

As for Bannon, I've seen him talk. He says all the right things...but there's still something I'm not liking. I don't entirely trust him.

Old 07-25-2017, 03:27 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Is that what CNN told you? Mainstream media fears him because he outsmarted them. He's got lots of fans, believe me.

It's a nice day, why don't you go ride your bike outside?
At one point Cheney had lots of fans too.

Old 07-25-2017, 04:03 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:

What matters is that he's bought into the Strauss-Howe Generational Theory - Steve Bannon believes that the United States has to go through a "Fourth Turning" in order to usher in a new era of American greatness. According to the theory, such turnings were the American Revolution, the Civil War, and the Great Depression/World War 2. Notice how these supposed turnings get bigger and more destructive?

Buy a clue people, Bannon is actually insanely dangerous...and he has the president's ear.
And Obama and Hillary worship at the Satanic altar of Saul Alinsky (who dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Lucifer) who wants to destroy America. I'll take my chances with Trump, thank you. Bannon's feelings about the Fourth Turning have evolved since then when he had no influence and he didn't see how 'sausage was made' as people refer to politics on the inside.

Old 07-25-2017, 04:12 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,672 times
I am curious about this "Fourth Turning". Is there a link or a book?

Old 07-25-2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Bannon illegally declared Florida as his domicile and registered to vote so he could evade the taxes in the states where he actually lives.
There were like 8 people using that vacant house as their 'home address.'
And how do you know how much he drinks?
Bannon was essentially homeless as he constantly traveled for work, often staying with friends in different places so he had to declare an address to vote, since homeless people can't vote (though that doesn't stop the Dems). He rented that house mainly for his ex wife who had substance abuse and alcohol problems. Otherwise, she would have really been homeless. Those 'guests' were hers. He has a business in Florida so was often there. He's like a rock star always on tour!

He is a successful businessman with many lawyers including tax attorneys. Anything he did was legal or we'd have heard about it by now with all the Democrat Hounds of the Baskervilles on his trail. The government has an office of Ethics where they clear people. Don't you remember the story about how much everyone in the Trump administration made before joining? That info came from the Ethics office.

Why do you care how much he drinks or doesn't? Even people who dislike him don't say he is an alcoholic. Every pic I've seen of him drinking has a Diet Coke can in it. You can get fat from too much food, as you may know from experience. There is an expression "You can't outrun a donut." Exercise won't do much for fat loss. I exercise regularly yet if I eat more calories than I burn, I gain weight. You can find advice on the Health and Fitness forum.

Old 07-25-2017, 04:33 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Jesus on a pogo stick people!

It doesn't matter that Steve Bannon used to be 'hunky' per Cult 45.

Bannon seeks the biggest turning yet, in order to bring about a new American order - a great Western Christian Golden Age through limited nuclear war.

To be more precise, he owns the President's ear.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
I am curious about this "Fourth Turning". Is there a link or a book?

Watch Bannon's documentary Generation Zero, based on the book. It's pretty good. I only knew Bannon worked for Goldman Sachs at the time I watched it so was pleasantly surprised at his visual style.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:04 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Is that what CNN told you? Mainstream media fears him because he outsmarted them. He's got lots of fans, believe me.

It's a nice day, why don't you go ride your bike outside?
Then can you explain to me why he founded a website that spreads Fake News like manure?

Old 07-25-2017, 10:21 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Wow! Look at the eyes in that first pic. I actually jumped back.
Folks, read up on what the eyes tell you. (Shiver)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies