Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 05:16 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
How much grain is grown in Central America?

Trust me, once these other countries know how dependent you are on them, they will continue raising prices. Do you think they will continue picking fruit for $2 a day when you must buy from them?

The flyovers will just sell to other countries.
The flyovers should start doing that now and see how it works out. Flyover country seems to think they are holding a royal flush when they don't even have a pair. I don't think there will be some "civil war style coup", I just think portions of the country will slowly separate themselves the same way numerous cities and states publicly announced support for the Paris Accord separately from the U.S. after Trump's announcement.

America’s $1.2 Billion Mexico Milk Trade Is Now at Risk
The biggest U.S. dairy importer is talking with New Zealand and buying more from the EU. Guess why.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...is-now-at-risk

Old 07-25-2017, 05:26 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Default Left Has Become Complelety Insane Looking For A Civil War: Former CIA Director Calls For A Coup If Trump Fires Mueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Does the left honestly believe if they pull off a coup. That millions of Trump gun owning supporters like me will just sit quietly back and allow this to happen----"NOT"

Former CIA Director Calls For A Coup If Trump Fires Mueller | Zero Hedge

ALL of this goofy, childish "civil war" blabber is coming from the unhinged right. They see what a complete dumpster fire their "champion" truly is and they won't take responsibility for their historically stupid decision.

Carry on.

Old 07-25-2017, 05:26 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
The flyovers should start doing that now and see how it works out. Flyover country seems to think they are holding a royal flush when they don't even have a pair. I don't think there will be some "civil war style coup", I just think portions of the country will slowly separate themselves the same way numerous cities and states publicly announced support for the Paris Accord separately from the U.S. after Trump's announcement.

America’s $1.2 Billion Mexico Milk Trade Is Now at Risk
The biggest U.S. dairy importer is talking with New Zealand and buying more from the EU. Guess why.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...is-now-at-risk
Do you think the third world is going to remain that way? Do you think the world population isn't going to increase?

Maybe you believe foreigners aren't smart enough to develop apps or become engineers?

Xerox and IBM both used to share your vision of how you owned the technology sector.

Old 07-25-2017, 05:31 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Quote:
Do you think the third world is going to remain that way? Do you think the world population isn't going to increase?

Maybe you believe foreigners aren't smart enough to develop apps or become engineers?

Xerox and IBM both used to share your vision of how you owned the technology sector.
I believe all those things are true, which why I believe that globalism is happening. That's why i want the USA to help lead and direct that change, rather then wail and pound my fists like Cult 45.

Old 07-25-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:

Who said any of that? Industries will evolve as they always have. Flyover country needs to deal with what is in front of them right now and the West Coast and the Northeast will continue to evolve and quietly separate which has been happening slowly for some time now. When the West Coast and Northeast start closing their wallets, it should get interesting.

The Big Sort

Americans are increasingly choosing to live among like-minded neighbours. This makes the culture war more bitter and politics harder

The Big Sort | The Economist

Old 07-25-2017, 05:37 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
I have come to the conclusion that Trumplings are not conservatives they are anarchists. That is why they talk all the time of civil war and violence. Trump ran on bringing down the system, and that is what they are doing. Like the health care debacle they have no replacement, other than chaos. Trumpists are the greatest of hypocrites. They wrap themselves in the flag, while denigrating all that has made this country great. The replacement they seek for this Country's institutions is anarchy.

Old 07-25-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I have come to the conclusion that Trumplings are not conservatives they are anarchists. That is why they talk all the time of civil war and violence. Trump ran on bringing down the system, and that is what they are doing. Like the health care debacle they have no replacement, other than chaos. Trumpists are the greatest of hypocrites. They wrap themselves in the flag, while denigrating all that has made this country great. The replacement they seek is anarchy.
Michael Moore said in Trumpland that Trump supporters just want to burn it all down. They feel powerless but the one thing they have is their vote. So while I do think the country is slowly separating, Trump supporters have had a hand in it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQhgnJv1P1Y

Old 07-25-2017, 06:17 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Does the left honestly believe if they pull off a coup. That millions of Trump gun owning supporters like me will just sit quietly back and allow this to happen----"NOT"

Former CIA Director Calls For A Coup If Trump Fires Mueller | Zero Hedge
Oh yeah, you're so bad with your guns. You guys are something else.

Old 07-25-2017, 06:28 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,572,673 times
After reading these posts I've come to the realization that a good number of you people are insane.

Old 07-25-2017, 08:31 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Who said any of that? Industries will evolve as they always have. Flyover country needs to deal with what is in front of them right now and the West Coast and the Northeast will continue to evolve and quietly separate which has been happening slowly for some time now. When the West Coast and Northeast start closing their wallets, it should get interesting.

The Big Sort

Americans are increasingly choosing to live among like-minded neighbours. This makes the culture war more bitter and politics harder

The Big Sort | The Economist
Their wallets will close as their jobs go to other countries. They won't have much of a choice.

You can close your eyes all day and wish things stay the same and that those jobs don't go to countries where you can pay ten programmers for the same price. The fact is that eventually you will have to open them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies