Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 10:10 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,104,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
After President Trump announced Wednesday that transgender people would be barred from serving in the military, the Canadian Armed Forces took a different tack.

In an apparent jab at its southern neighbor, the Canadian military invited individuals “of all sexual orientations and gender identities” to join the ranks.

“We welcome Cdns of all sexual orientations and gender identities. Join us! #DiversityIsOurStrength #ForcesJobs,” a tweet sent from the official Canadian Armed Forces handle read. It was punctuated with a link to Forces job listings.

Trudeau is the re-encarnation of Obama in Canada ...its quite comical . Let them take all the illegals, and refugees!
Let them have them all! Apparently all those afraid of Trump are crossing into Canada via the open border and flooding their healthcare systems! Good For them!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/canadian-...210450215.html
Yeah, whatever you say, trump drones. Trudeau sure has a lot bigger hands than your orange old man-child with his little hands.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2017, 10:25 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Sadly, there are more Canadians who like Trump than we like to believe. They ARE out there, and they often spout the same kind of stupid nonsense Trumpsters on this side of the border do.
One is too many...and yes -- there is always a few who like to be different.

Old 07-29-2017, 10:35 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
One is too many...and yes -- there is always a few who like to be different.
Oh, there are more than a few. Though they may not come right out and say they like Trump, they spout a lot of the same crap online as the typical Trumpster does, on sites like FB and the G&M comments section. IRL, they stay below the radar, so to speak.

Old 07-29-2017, 10:38 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Oh, there are more than a few. Though they may not come right out and say they like Trump, they spout a lot of the same crap online as the typical Trumpster does, on sites like FB and the G&M comments section. IRL, they stay below the radar, so to speak.
I know -- online all kinds of people trolling and baiting.

Old 07-29-2017, 10:48 AM

2,361 posts, read 2,536,876 times
Austin's taking it a step further; they'll welcome transgender soldiers thrown out of the armed forces. As their mayor put it, "“If you’re qualified to keep our country safe you’re qualified to keep Austin safe. Transgender Americans are welcome on our police force.”

Old 07-29-2017, 11:13 AM

7,680 posts, read 5,526,207 times
Quote:

Including the Russians I think. Since Canada was still a long ways from the next federal election, I was very surprised to read many months ago that the Russians were smearing the grandfather of Chrystia Freeland, our Minister of Foreign Affairs, online. I have no idea if what was said was true or not but it's ridiculous that they thought Canadians would hold her responsible for what may have happened before she was even born, and that would affect how they voted.

Some time before that smear, Russia did offer to un-ban Freeland from entering Russia if Canada lifted Russian sanctions, but I assume the offer was tongue-in-cheek.

Old 07-29-2017, 11:14 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Let's send them all our Transgender people! All three of them!

Old 07-29-2017, 11:19 AM

937 posts, read 699,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I see Canadians online on a daily basis, BEGGING that Trump was their president.....
And you live where that you see all of these Canadians??

Old 07-29-2017, 11:43 AM

5,104 posts, read 2,049,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Let's send them all our Transgender people! All three of them!
Looks like SJWs will be triggered then I write this I wonder how these folks would react if the Canadian army will use them as cannon fodder?

Old 07-29-2017, 11:51 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,839,694 times
Quote:

And, online, people say things they don't have the courage to say IRL.

No, there aren't the same numbers of Trump supporters in Canada. Trump never would be elected PM. But I think those right-wing Canadians who DO like Trump are just as enthusiastic, though less publicly vocal, in their support

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 07-29-2017 at 12:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies