Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 07:52 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,963,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Exactly. It's not us who are savaging and smearing Trump's staff; it's Trump himself. And instead of manning up, calling whoever into his office, and informing them he doesn't need their services anymore, he posts insulting derogatory Tweets about them in the hopes that they will quit. Trump is a *****. I am shocked that anyone with three brain cells to clink together would even accept a job at the White House now.
I'd think most folks irl would tend to think it was poor judgement to terminate an employee on social media. Same for 'breaking up' or ending a serious relationship by text message.

It's ridiculous to think Mr. Trump's 'You're Fired' White House shenanigans (& other behaviors) are illustrative of a competent, trustworthy & legitimate leader much less POTUS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 07:53 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,617,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The congress, lobbyist and liberal witch hunt media can't control him but they want too.

His own party and Fox news are against him at this point. Trump is his own worst enemy.

You keep blaming everyone else but everything that goes wrong is HIS fault no one else's.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:17 AM

63,917 posts, read 46,946,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Kelly will last 12 months tops. He won't control his bosses convulsions known as tweets. It'll be fun 'n games in the reality show known as the West Wing for the foreseeable future.

Now Trump has a mini-me known as Scarey-Moochy who apparently idolizes Trump more than his adoring electorate minions, so all is right- for now.
Can't imagine Kelly will even try to reign in Trump.

Best case, he can create some order in the chaos of the WH that Trump has called a " well- oiled machine" aka the Trump Reality Show.

It's obvious that media's reports of the chaos within the WH were not fake news.

Scaramucci channels Trump. chief of Staff was easy. Bannon is less likely to go quietly into the night. Bannon has declared Breibart " the platform for the alternative right" aka the horn to Trump's base.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:38 AM

34,297 posts, read 15,743,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
His own party and Fox news are against him at this point. Trump is his own worst enemy.

You keep blaming everyone else but everything that goes wrong is HIS fault no one else's.
Good news seldom gets headlines. The media thrives on intrigue and salacious discord.
If people must watch Fox and CNN they should remain skeptical and remember they are watching
pundits inside the elite bubble. Their opinions don't represent most middleclass working peoples opinion.

I'll give an example : Chris Wallace was talking about the language of Scary Mooch. He said he never heard that kind of language before. No reason not to believe him. He's not typical of people who have worked in construction or on a factory floor or any number of blue collar jobs. He has never been in the military apparently. I heard worse in boot camp. The language I've heard describing a boss has often been much worse. I was even the boss being described at times. It doesn't faze me.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:43 AM

25,446 posts, read 9,901,455 times
Quote:
How long will it take liberals to savage and smear Gen. John Kelly now that he will be W. H. Chief of Staff for President Trump.

Would you believe immediately, before he even gets his first day as CoS in the White House.

The first liberal loon is Representative Barbara Lee of California (who was a military brat herself) tweeted on Friday, "By putting Gen John Kelly in charge, Pres Trump is militarizing the White House & putting our executive branch in the hands of an extremist."
The selection of Mr. Kelly was quickly praised by both Republicans and Democrats, who expressed hope that he would bring a swift end to the distracting feuds among the president's staff.

We will see how long it will takes for more voices like lunatic Lee.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-wit/23055570/

Dem on John Kelly: Trump putting 'extremist' in White House | TheHill
Actually, the question is how long will it take Trump to savage and smear Gen. John Kelly, just like he's done to the others whom he has appointed (Comey, Sessions, Priebus, et al). Seems he turns on them pretty quickly.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:48 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,854,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Actually, the question is how long will it take Trump to savage and smear Gen. John Kelly, just like he's done to the others whom he has appointed (Comey, Sessions, Priebus, et al). Seems he turns on them pretty quickly.
I guess his magical "I-hire-the-best-people" talent is deserting him.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:52 AM

38,856 posts, read 25,658,862 times
Talking Relax; take a deep breath

Quote:
How long will it take liberals to savage and smear Gen. John Kelly now that he will be W. H. Chief of Staff for President Trump.

Priebus wasn't the problem.

Kelly won't be the solution.

He's a solid guy with a good reputation. But he's stepping into a no win situation.

Libs are powerless, irrelevant. Remember? Pubs own the USA lock, stock, and barrel.

From an expert...

Carry on.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:56 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,963,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I guess his magical "I-hire-the-best-people" talent is deserting him.
Apparently the hocus pocus of 'hiring the best people' is only secondary to his magical 'making them disappear' act by his intonation of the magical spell words ~ 'You're Fired!'

Old 07-30-2017, 08:57 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,639,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
What do "liberals" have to do with any of the firings in the trump administration? Most of the smears were done by POTUS himself.
Exactly. It's not liberals trashing Sessions every day on Twitter. That would be Potus himself.

Is the Mooch a liberal? Cause he sure smeared Reince and Bannon in the New Yorker interview - using profanity that wouldn't even be allowed on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Beat me to it

And Scaramucci can suffer the same humiliation if he upstages Trump.

Some week for Trump: blaming Sessions, the Senate, Preibus (via Scaramucci), China for the NK missile, etc.

What a whiner. Someone would have to be crazy to work for that idiot.
A weak, sniveling, whiner. He takes responsibility for NOTHING. He cares for nothing but his own ego.

And he will turn on Kelly the same way he turned on Sessions, Spicer, Preibus, Flynn, Christie . .

And they have the nerve to blame liberals for this clown show.

Old 07-30-2017, 09:00 AM

25,446 posts, read 9,901,455 times
Quote:
Good news seldom gets headlines. The media thrives on intrigue and salacious discord.
If people must watch Fox and CNN they should remain skeptical and remember they are watching
pundits inside the elite bubble. Their opinions don't represent most middleclass working peoples opinion.

I'll give an example : Chris Wallace was talking about the language of Scary Mooch. He said he never heard that kind of language before. No reason not to believe him. He's not typical of people who have worked in construction or on a factory floor or any number of blue collar jobs. He has never been in the military apparently. I heard worse in boot camp. The language I've heard describing a boss has often been much worse. I was even the boss being described at times. It doesn't faze me.
The people working for the President of the U.S.on behalf of this country should have better control and comport themselves with the dignity of the office, not act like some goomba on the streets of New York. The language he used doesn't faze me either, but it's not appropriate for someone in his position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies