Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 06:05 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,354,720 times

Advertisements

Lying for the Patriarch?

What does this even mean?

Fibbing to keep the metaphorical penis erect?

Old 08-02-2017, 06:10 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,666,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
I like her a lot better than Spicer!!!
She is definitely a much better liar than he was. You could tell he had a tough time with disinformation whereas she has absolutely no problem defending anything...no matter how large the pile of BS is.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:12 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Sarah masterfully covers the lies of Trump during her press conference. Is Sarah honoring the tradition of lying for the Patriarch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kt4hR4-HE
Well, she does comes from well established lineage of " Subservient " stock ( Evangelical Wifey has their place) that MUST abide their master/husband/boss.. So it appears she is not understanding that she even has the "RIGHT" to be anything other than a MOUTH piece or an "Arm Candy" or a token photo person to demonstrate something their MASTER demands!!

She's of OLD School.. and given her father's legacy.. I AM not surprised!!

Old 08-02-2017, 06:17 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,651,734 times
She went to the Kellyanne Conway school for "alternative facts" ,or as the real Americans call it,Lying 101!

Old 08-02-2017, 06:24 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What lies?
Why did the president say that he received a phone call from the leader of the Boy Scouts and the president of Mexico when he did not?” a reporter asked press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. “Did he lie?”

Sanders said that Trump misspoke on both counts — that he did not receive phone calls but rather had personal conversations with the leaders.
In regards to Mexico, Sanders said Trump was referring to a personal conversation from last month’s Group of 20 summit.

On the Boy Scouts, Sanders said Trump did not hear from the president directly, but rather that he had heard from “multiple members of Boy Scout leadership” who offered him “quite powerful compliments.”

“So he lied,” the reporter shot back.

“It wasn't a lie. That's a pretty bold accusation,” Sanders responded. “The conversations took place. They just simply didn't take place over a phone call. He had them in person.”

White House: Trump did not lie about phone call from Boy Scouts | TheHill

To a normal person, a call means using the phone, not personal conversations. And no one from the Boy Scout leadership confirmed they spoke with Trump.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:29 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,805,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Lying for the Patriarch?

What does this even mean?

Fibbing to keep the metaphorical penis erect?
You nailed it!

Old 08-02-2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Why did the president say that he received a phone call from the leader of the Boy Scouts and the president of Mexico when he did not?” a reporter asked press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. “Did he lie?”

Sanders said that Trump misspoke on both counts — that he did not receive phone calls but rather had personal conversations with the leaders.
In regards to Mexico, Sanders said Trump was referring to a personal conversation from last month’s Group of 20 summit.

On the Boy Scouts, Sanders said Trump did not hear from the president directly, but rather that he had heard from “multiple members of Boy Scout leadership” who offered him “quite powerful compliments.”

“So he lied,” the reporter shot back.

“It wasn't a lie. That's a pretty bold accusation,” Sanders responded. “The conversations took place. They just simply didn't take place over a phone call. He had them in person.”

White House: Trump did not lie about phone call from Boy Scouts | TheHill

To a normal person, a call means using the phone, not personal conversations. And no one from the Boy Scout leadership confirmed they spoke with Trump.
Imagine Sarah trying to figure out how to put a kernel of truth into those ridiculous statements from Trump. Sarah probably had to research the last time Trump talked to the president of Mexico and probably had to figure out a way to make the boy scout phone call our confusion of the facts.

Imagine if Sarah could actually use her time to understand Trump's policies and agenda on specific issues instead of whitewashing his crazy lies.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:35 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,354,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
You nailed it!
I did??? Wow.

I'm going to have to check myself into a mental hospital now. Always told myself if I ever figure out the SJW mindset that means I'm a sick, sick person.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:36 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,651,734 times
Official Liar for the President.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I did??? Wow.

I'm going to have to check myself into a mental hospital now. Always told myself if I ever figure out the SJW mindset that means I'm a sick, sick person.
Take care there and don't order the fish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies