Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 08:08 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

7 months of making America Great again as VP just mentioned.

How much longer will the left be able to keep up these false narratives and bashing. I have to admit they seem to be able to keep it up. It's funny and sad to see how low they can go and never in my wildest dreams could I ever have imagined the things the left comes up with.

The left deserves some award for being the most ridiculous bunch of the country but meanwhile we enjoy MAGA!

God bless America and all that love the greatest country on earth!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2017, 08:12 PM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times
Don't tell lefties that America is great. They will surely label you a racist/Nazi and try to get you fired from your job. Right after they finish burning an American flag or two.

I think the past 7 months have shown, in plain sight, who the real enemies of America really are... And they don't live in Russia

Old 08-22-2017, 08:16 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,642,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Don't tell lefties that America is great. They will surely label you a racist/Nazi and try to get you fired from your job. Right after they finish burning an American flag or two.
Yes, they are trying to scare all of us into being as miserable as they are. As my husband says, "Haters marching against hate is an oxymoron."

Old 08-22-2017, 08:19 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,547,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
7 months of making America Great again as VP just mentioned.

How much longer will the left be able to keep up these false narratives and bashing. I have to admit they seem to be able to keep it up. It's funny and sad to see how low they can go and never in my wildest dreams could I ever have imagined the things the left comes up with.

The left deserves some award for being the most ridiculous bunch of the country but meanwhile we enjoy MAGA!

God bless America and all that love the greatest country on earth!

Still giving credit to Trump for what Obama did? How sad is that? Trump STILL hasn't done a damn thing and you all act like He's the second coming of Christ.

If you call yourself a Christian or believe in ANY higher power Trump doesn't believe in anything but himself.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:22 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,098,442 times
I feel like we need an "echo chamber" sub forum here, so that people can make pointless ****ing threads there instead of getting in everyone else's way.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:23 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,554,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
LOL. I love these continuous, baseless proclamation threads. It's like the cult is trying so hard to convince themselves that they feel the need to create thread after thread after thread of mindless cheerleading, where the rest of the cult can jump into the echo chamber and add their rah-rahs.

It's kinda cute, in a childishly pathetic way.
Typically the most insecure people are the ones who shout the loudest. Trumpets doing all this shouting in these threads are clearly insecure about Trump's status as a legitimate leader.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:25 PM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times
LOL, and here come all the deranged lefties, obviously taking another break from taking their crazy meds. If you all keep this up, you might find yourselves in the padded rooms again.

MAGA indeed. And free padded rooms and straitjackets for those who hate America

Old 08-22-2017, 08:25 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,466,280 times
Quote:

I think the past 7 months have shown, in plain sight, who the real enemies of America really are... And they don't live in Russia
Circle your wagons.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:27 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,098,442 times
Quote:
LOL, and here come all the lefties, obviously taking another holiday from taking their crazy meds.
What exactly is the appropriate response to a thread this incredibly stupid? There's no value in this thread since people will either just say "YEAH!" or disagree with it. This thread isn't going to go anywhere. The thread should be deleted. All useless threads should be deleted. As well as repeat threads, since I've seen this exact thread before. Maybe not with "7 months" but is there really an important distinction?

Not if you don't want to just hear opinions shouted with no debate.

We need to make City-Data great again. Or maybe first time. Either way, #MCDGA....

Old 08-22-2017, 08:29 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,084,938 times
Quote:
LOL, and here come all the lefties, obviously taking another break from taking their crazy meds. If you all keep this up, you might find yourselves in the padded rooms again.
Rah-rah-rah! You guys sound like a high school pep rally. Most of us have grown up and moved on from that adolescent mindest, but then, your hero has the mentality of a middle schooler, so it makes perfec sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies