Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 04:27 PM

6,624 posts, read 5,032,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
So antifa/communists and liberals are the same thing to you? Yeah communists/maoists dont want to exterminate people.lol

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...47208938385410
I can separate communism from Lenin, Stalin pol pot, etc. Karl Marx died in 1883.

You honestly think that members of the antifa want gulags, work camps.... Etc. That's what they are marching for.
To be clear I dont think humans are capable of implementing something like communism without large scale authoritarian abuses, I actually dont think that I know enough to say is not implementable but I doubt it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2017, 04:29 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,673,685 times
Flowers in masks!---unruly flora!

Old 08-28-2017, 04:31 PM

21,506 posts, read 10,632,229 times
Quote:
Wow, what is wrong with these people? Can't they see they're the mob? Smh

Old 08-28-2017, 04:49 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,600,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
And the odd thing is that the police searched all the conservatives that showed up and let the antifa crowd walk right past wearing their masks and holding their sticks and shields.

Sure doesn't speak for equal protection under the law now does it ?
But why would any police be on the side of Antifa - many of which are anarchists? That doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not a fan of Antifa in general. Fighting facism is one thing and meeting violence with violence is one thing but Berkeley didn't seem violent.

Masks should not be allowed.

Old 08-28-2017, 04:51 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,108,014 times
Quote:
Pantyfa on the streets of Berkeley being the scum that they are, while in Texas

https://twitter.com/eddievshoes316/s...58766224134144
Did you have a point? This is the politics forum. Not the surface level observation forum.

Old 08-28-2017, 04:53 PM

106 posts, read 75,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
I can separate communism from Lenin, Stalin pol pot, etc. Karl Marx died in 1883.

You honestly think that members of the antifa want gulags, work camps.... Etc. That's what they are marching for.
To be clear I dont think humans are capable of implementing something like communism without large scale authoritarian abuses, I actually dont think that I know enough to say is not implementable but I doubt it.
The fact that gulags and work camps are a feature in communism and Antifa have expressed admiration of communism is a reason they should be called out. No one in their right mind would ever give neo-nazis a pass if the neo-Nazis watered down their message to be more tolerant.

Old 08-28-2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
While watching footage of the Seattle antifa rally a couple of weeks ago, a Hispanic teen was in the shot wearing a red cap that read "Make America Mexico Again". And that made me mad, but I didn't want to beat him up. Maybe just take off his cap and stomp on it.
Some people really need a history lesson. Mexico only had Texas for 13 years. And it never had the entire United States. But I think he thought that was clever.

Old 08-28-2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
CBS gayle king mentioned "protestors attacked right wingers" , did her best not to sound gleeful. They (msm) have no intention to criticize or condemn betafa
I read about it this morning in the SF Gate, and they called them anti-hate protesters, though they were honest about who caused the violence. They just left it in people's heads that the violence was justified.

Old 08-28-2017, 05:03 PM

5,730 posts, read 2,205,253 times
Yet trump gets annihilated by the media for saying that there is blame on both sides. ANTIFA is scum for continuously bullying and assualting innocent people. Should be classsified a hate group with the KKK

Old 08-28-2017, 05:06 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,050,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
And that photo has nothing to do with politics. Please don't conflate them.

Good on those men (and women) in TX for helping those in need. Terrible and tragic event unfolding there.
Yeah, seriously, OP - what the hell is your point?

There were plenty of white supremacist pansies strutting around in Charlottesville a few weeks back, whining about their favor bigot hero statues being removed and murdering people with cars. Funny how the far right never has anything bad to say about them, isn't it? Strange how the far right doesn't condemn them with cute memes with images of actual military men, and call them out for being cowards.

Sorry, OP, but nobody is buying your political tripe. Praise to the soldiers and first responders helping out in Texas, but don't pretend for a moment they are all Trump lovers or "the left" - anyone who hates Trump for the coward slime he is - must all support Antifa or other such scummy groups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies