Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2023, 05:57 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,860,749 times

Advertisements

I am not a fan of either Trump or Biden and do not want to make this thread political (but of course it will devolve).

I am impressed with Trump's health despite his eating habits, stress levels and obesity (ignoring the one time where he conveniently fell 1 lb short of being classified as obese):

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-pounds-2018-1
  • Trump's mother died at 88 (though her demise might have been sped up a bit by her injuries and brain hemorrhage after a mugging a few years prior).
  • Trump's father died at 93 (though he had Alzheimer's in the last six).

Trump is currently 76 years old. His health was deemed excellent by two physicians in 2015 and 2018:

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/wp-...ertificate.jpg

https://web.archive.org/web/20191119...2-Jan-2018.pdf

With better modern health care, will Trump be the first ever US president to live to a 100?

Last edited by usernametaken; 04-11-2023 at 06:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2023, 06:05 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
No.

Bill Clinton and George W Bush are his age, and I'd put money on one of them surviving to 100 long before Trump.

Old 04-11-2023, 06:06 PM

3,149 posts, read 2,051,613 times
Sure, it's possible.

Would I bet on it? Absolutely not.

With that said, he's the oldest living ex-President other than Carter. If he makes it he'll be first by a hair - George W. Bush is one month younger than him and Bill Clinton is two months younger.

Old 04-11-2023, 06:07 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,604,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
I am not a fan of either Trump or Biden and do not want to make this thread political (but of course it will devolve).
You lost me here.

You don't want to make a thread 'political' while posting in the 'politics' forum?

Old 04-11-2023, 06:08 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Only billionaire POTUS in history, and only 100 year old POTUS would be fantastic, as the goosechase will continue for as long as he’s alive….and after he’s gone but more entertaining to watch while he’s alive.

Old 04-11-2023, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
No.

Bill Clinton and George W Bush are his age, and I'd put money on one of them surviving to 100 long before Trump.
But both of them have have had stents put into their arteries. And Clinton has looked frail in recent years (including getting infections/sepsis).

What a crazy coincidence that Bush, Cinton and Trump are all 76 years old.

Old 04-11-2023, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
You lost me here.

You don't want to make a thread 'political' while posting in the 'politics' forum?
Good point. I should have said "do not want to make it insulting back and forth".

Old 04-11-2023, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
No.

Why will Clinton and Bush live longer, and please be specific?

Old 04-11-2023, 06:49 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Why will Clinton and Bush live longer, and please be specific?
BMI, diet, exercise, and stress.

Bill Clinton's slimmed down incredibly after his heart stents and his strict vegan diet. Reportedly, he works out regularly at a gym as part of his fitness/health routine.

George W Bush never was obese, was a regular runner and mountain biker throughout his political career, and (I'm assuming) hasn't stopped exercising.

Both Clinton and Bush have heart stents. This doesn't mean that they're unhealthy, it means that their health issues were properly addressed.

Donald Trump currently has a BMI of 35.6, has a poor diet, and can't play golf without the aid of a cart.

Neither Clinton nor Bush have the stress levels that Trump is currently experiencing.

Old 04-11-2023, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
BMI, diet, exercise, and stress.

Bill Clinton's slimmed down incredibly after his heart stents and his strict vegan diet. Reportedly, he works out regularly at a gym as part of his fitness/health routine.

George W Bush never was obese, was a regular runner and mountain biker throughout his political career, and (I'm assuming) hasn't stopped exercising.

Both Clinton and Bush have heart stents. This doesn't mean that they're unhealthy, it means that their health issues were properly addressed.

Donald Trump currently has a BMI of 35.6, has a poor diet, and can't play golf without the aid of a cart.

Neither Clinton nor Bush have the stress levels that Trump is currently experiencing.
Proof to his current BMI and diet, that he doesn’t exercise, his stress level, and please be specific?

It means they have heart issues and stents were needed to maintain it…and assuming doesn’t mean anything.

Last I saw Clinton he looked like a walking corpse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies