Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 03:39 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Yes folks-liberals really are that FRICKIN' STUPID!
My thoughts exactly!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2017, 04:17 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Politically, I do not agree very much with Carson. I would never vote for him. That said, Handler is an idiot.

Old 09-17-2017, 04:35 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,353,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_turtles View Post
We need more and more of this behavior. It shows the "white supremisist" accusations for what they really are, a political offensive by the democrats. White supremicist don't really exist anymore except in extremely small numbers. Practically non-existsnt.
I beg to differ with you. I know a lot of white supremacist people, and when I found out their beliefs I dumped them.

Ben Carson is a reverse racist. Maybe he doesn't like himself.

Old 09-17-2017, 04:42 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And why do I give a rats a-- what she thinks! People need to be who they are, not what others prefer them to be, never compromise who you are inside and out, just to please others.

They can't handle it, that is their problem.
People today, just have to label a person and people seem to use Racial Issues at the drop of a hat. There favorite thing to do.

You do not change who you are, just to please others, everyone is created equal, except in ignorant people who believe if you do not believe as they do, you are an inadequate person and are not equal to them. Too bad!

Not people...liberals have to resort to labeling others especially when it comes to racial matters.

Old 09-17-2017, 04:50 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Freeman (an Obama supporter) has also mentioned that Obama was not the first black POTUS...that Obama is biracial....that if you didn't have a black mama...you aren't black.
Come on now man.....we all know Obama ain't black !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDxOSjgl5Z4

Old 09-17-2017, 05:19 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Come on now man.....we all know Obama ain't black !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDxOSjgl5Z4

I love Chris Rock, and that clip is hilarious!

Freeman isn't joking though. He still wholeheartedly supports Obama, but he is serious about that.

Old 09-17-2017, 05:37 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
I beg to differ with you. I know a lot of white supremacist people, and when I found out their beliefs I dumped them.

Ben Carson is a reverse racist. Maybe he doesn't like himself.
Re the bolded.....

IMO, no one who is that accomplished, and also that 'peaceful' re his communication style, has any significant self esteem issues.

Some might say that Carson has demeaned himself by agreeing to be part of Trump's administration. I imagine Carson chooses not to look at it that way. I'm not a person of faith, but if I had to guess, I'd say that Carson's faith probably helps him look at that issue as petty, and to instead look out into what he might see as the larger picture....being able to be of service.

Old 09-17-2017, 05:54 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Meh...my disapproving views of Carson have nothing to do with race. Handler is going overboard with that one but I understand her disagreement with his views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Re the bolded.....

IMO, no one who is that accomplished, and also that 'peaceful' re his communication style, has any significant self esteem issues.

Some might say that Carson has demeaned himself by agreeing to be part of Trump's administration. I imagine Carson chooses not to look at it that way. I'm not a person of faith, but if I had to guess, I'd say that Carson's faith probably helps him look at that issue as petty, and to instead look out into what he might see as the larger picture....being able to be of service.
For me, Carson has misrepresented the specific faith of which he claims to be part. It seems he has forgotten where he came from religiously and the principles for which we stand. To be so involved in politics is in itself against counsel and then his positions...

Old 09-17-2017, 05:59 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
This is almost a replay of son of sam defense where the killer was listening to the neighbor's dog telling him to kill.

So what neighborhood dog is CH listening to???????

What a poor example to base a idiotic question upon!

Old 09-17-2017, 06:03 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
oh dear sweet child....Chelsea Handler is a comedian, entertainer...she is going to trigger you....get over it.

Come on -- no better way to spend your time?
So she gets a pass because she's a comedian?

Tell me....what exactly is it about what she said that's funny to you?

What part of being so obsessed with identity politics that the left, hallucinating Nazis coming out of the woodwork to the extent of calling a black conservative a white supremacist......strikes your funny bone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies