Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 07:16 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

President Trump: possibly the most intelligent, articulate and brilliant communicator of any leader in world history

Or
, it's possible (and I think it more probable) he's the most accomplished con-man and mass hypnotist in US history.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:17 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
President Trump has gotten immeasurably better in front of the electorate. He's mesmerizing.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:18 PM

210 posts, read 97,669 times
OP, what exactly has Trump done on North Korea? It seems every week Kim is doing and saying something even more dangerous.

How has he fixed healthcare?

His candidate in Alabama just lost to a lunatic.

Seems like an awful lot of losing.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:18 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,095,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I am constantly in shock and awe over President Trump's mastery at the art of persuasiveness, influence and skill when it comes to communication.

I don't agree with every single one of his policies but he is a brilliant communicator. Liberals deep down know that President Trump basically wins every single time on every single issue.

His brilliance on North Korea is beyond stunning. World leaders deeply respect Donald Trump and because of President Trump's amazing analytical and strategic thinking there has not been a large-scale terrorist attack in America since his election.

Incredible how President Trump can go from being a world-class businessman to possibly the best commander and chief the nation has ever seen in just a year.

I think liberals are jealous of his brilliance as he can transition from being possibly one of the most successful real estate investors to a commander and chief with a flawless record in the course of months.
What the **** are you even talking about?

He wins on every single issue?

Do tell, how has the Obamacare repeal gone? And don't tell me that's on congress. Every law is on congress, and should the repeal have been successful, he would have claimed credit for it. He has not had a single major victory. He is not "brilliantly" dealing with NK. He's just saying what Kim says back (and Kim is ****ing nuts... let that sink in).

Trump is a childish, loudmouth brat, who lied on his resume and is now coasting on trivial bull**** issues like the NFL because he's presidency has failed to result in any major policy changes.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:19 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
President Trump has gotten immeasurably better in front of the electorate. He's mesmerizing.

Correct! NO improvement is measurable.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:19 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,262,319 times
If the OP ISN'T being sarcastic, it's the most perfect parody of sarcasm ever.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:20 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
I am constantly in shock and awe over President Trump's mastery at the art of persuasiveness, influence and skill when it comes to communication.

I don't agree with every single one of his policies but he is a brilliant communicator. Liberals deep down know that President Trump basically wins every single time on every single issue.

His brilliance on North Korea is beyond stunning. World leaders deeply respect Donald Trump and because of President Trump's amazing analytical and strategic thinking there has not been a large-scale terrorist attack in America since his election.

Incredible how President Trump can go from being a world-class businessman to possibly the best commander and chief the nation has ever seen in just a year.

I think liberals are jealous of his brilliance as he can transition from being possibly one of the most successful real estate investors to a commander and chief with a flawless record in the course of months.
This is likely the most ridiculous thread titles I've ever seen on this forum. I have to assume you are writing satire.

Trump...and the words "intelligent", "articulate", and "brilliant" don't mix well.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:24 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:

Then why the hell hasn't Trump abolished and replaced ObamaCare? How has his mastery at the art of persuasiveness, influence and skill when it comes to communication been working on that?

Old 09-27-2017, 07:29 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
Someone needs to brush up on world history.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:30 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Not only is he the best public speaker ever, Trump had the biggest crowd ever at his inauguration.
Whether true or not, how does a president bragging about the record breaking size of his inauguration crowd help the country?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies