Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2023, 03:14 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,149,450 times

Advertisements

I keep telling myself that eventually all this craziness will reach its saturation point and we’ll shift back to sanity. But, in the meantime…..

Transmaxxing is is newest twist. It’s when an unhappy male transitions to female for personal gain rather than transitioning because they identify as a women or think they have gender dysphoria. Crossdressing as a woman isn't transmaxxing, some of these folks are actually doing the transition, including parts of the full blown medical circus such as adding breasts and facial feminizing surgery but keeping the actual male plumbing. Most are then presenting themselves as transgender lesbians since apparently they are attracted to women. Matter of fact, one of the theories behind this new trend is that they feel it will improve their opportunities for sexual activity.

They have various support groups out there. Here is a list of some of the common traits seen in these males:
  • Experiences sexual excitement at the thought of having a feminine body or fantasizes about self-stimulating it.
  • Young, commonly starts under the 17-21 range
  • Virgin or unable to get regular sex without paying for it
  • Feeling they unable to attract what the consider a quality female partner
  • Generally considered socially low status in school or community
  • Dislikes the appearance of their own male body (overweight, skinny, etc)
  • Don’t want children
  • Live in an accepting or pro-trans environment
  • Attends a school with a very visible trans support culture
  • Shorter than 165cm (5'5")
  • Prefers a feminine body for non-sexual reasons
  • Has feminine face or other features that look feminine
  • Has traits that align with the definition of an INCEL
Another oft cited reason for doing it is getting preferential college or employment opportunities. I just can’t imagine.

I thought the late 60’s/early 70’s were wild but it had nothing on right now.

Old 01-22-2023, 03:46 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,990,199 times
Oh, wow.

This makes me want to cry because it seems to be describing desperation, not moving toward something joyful...just...sadness...I don't know. Feeling low status, feeling unwanted sexually, etc., etc.

Going to those extremes out if feelings of being unwanted, of feeling unattractive ("too fat" "too skinny") or just to get ahead in certain ways...it sounds so lonely and lost.

This world is so hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2023, 04:21 AM

7,348 posts, read 3,520,483 times
And then there is the mentally ill which i had an experience with last week. i went to a beauty supply store that sells high quality products. typically very attractive well dressed young women or very attractive well dressed young gay men work there. it’s the type of store where there is not a spot on the windows and you can see your reflection in the floor. very classy and sterile level clean. the staff all look clean and professional.

so i go to pay for my stuff and the person ringing me up was a fat, pimple ridden, greasy blue haired (with lots of dandruff) man who clearly had hygienic issues was actually employed by the store and pretending to be a woman wearing what was clearly fake breasts covered by sloppy looking clothing reminiscent of what your grandmother would wear to bingo night at church. the person did their makeup the way a 4 year old sneaking into your lipstick would hve done it. this person made absolutely no attempt to blend in or become anything like all the other employees. i am sure this place has a dress code but employees/managers are probably afraid to say anything as to be considered “transphobic” and end up on tiktok/youtube for giving “her” such injustice.

i felt bad for him, he clearly has mental issues because of the obvious dirty appearance, horrible clown level clothing and makeup, lack of eye contact, and absolutely 0 confidence. he looked to be in his 20s, and although he spoke with a lisp, i doubt he is really transgender. what people like that need is guidance. it’s so sad that there is no one out there to care about how he presents himself in public. wash your hair and face…ah but mental illness is a real thing and meanwhile everyone who works ar the store and customers have to accept that this person is in fact a woman and an expert on making people look good

what a spectacle.

Old 01-22-2023, 07:23 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,735,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I keep telling myself that eventually all this craziness will reach its saturation point and we’ll shift back to sanity. But, in the meantime…..

Transmaxxing is is newest twist. It’s when an unhappy male transitions to female for personal gain rather than transitioning because they identify as a women or think they have gender dysphoria. Crossdressing as a woman isn't transmaxxing, some of these folks are actually doing the transition, including parts of the full blown medical circus such as adding breasts and facial feminizing surgery but keeping the actual male plumbing. Most are then presenting themselves as transgender lesbians since apparently they are attracted to women. Matter of fact, one of the theories behind this new trend is that they feel it will improve their opportunities for sexual activity.

They have various support groups out there. Here is a list of some of the common traits seen in these males:
  • Experiences sexual excitement at the thought of having a feminine body or fantasizes about self-stimulating it.
  • Young, commonly starts under the 17-21 range
  • Virgin or unable to get regular sex without paying for it
  • Feeling they unable to attract what the consider a quality female partner
  • Generally considered socially low status in school or community
  • Dislikes the appearance of their own male body (overweight, skinny, etc)
  • Don’t want children
  • Live in an accepting or pro-trans environment
  • Attends a school with a very visible trans support culture
  • Shorter than 165cm (5'5")
  • Prefers a feminine body for non-sexual reasons
  • Has feminine face or other features that look feminine
  • Has traits that align with the definition of an INCEL
Another oft cited reason for doing it is getting preferential college or employment opportunities. I just can’t imagine.

I thought the late 60’s/early 70’s were wild but it had nothing on right now.

The very first trait is a sexual fetish known as autogynephilia.

I think a lot of the men in men’s prisons who are there for sexual assault/murder of women who suddenly decide they are women so they can be transferred to women’s prisons are autogynephilias and are taking advantage of a loophole to gain access to females or switch gender out of the convenience of being able to serve life in prison with women who they are sexually attracted to and can pose as lesbians rather than with men.

Old 01-22-2023, 07:28 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,139,353 times
What do they do throw a bunch of words in a bag and whatever they pull out its the new term?

Old 01-22-2023, 07:29 AM

2,045 posts, read 783,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The very first trait is a sexual fetish known as autogynephilia.

I think a lot of the men in men’s prisons who are there for sexual assault/murder of women who suddenly decide they are women so they can be transferred to women’s prisons are autogynephilias and are taking advantage of a loophole to gain access to females or switch gender out of the convenience of being able to serve life in prison with women who they are sexually attracted to and can pose as lesbians rather than with men.
I think most are doing it so they don't get beaten and raped by the male animals. I'd consider doing it if I had to go to prison.

Old 01-22-2023, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit12 View Post
I think most are doing it so they don't get beaten and raped by the male animals. I'd consider doing it if I had to go to prison.
You fit the category of switching your gender for convenience. I find that alarming.

Men who get sexually aroused by dressing as women have a paraphilia, aka a fetish called autogynephila. People who have one paraphilia usually have others as well There are some famous serial killers who had autogynephilia such as BTK. These man can be very dangerous. Some of them are just cross dressers and others identify themselves as women. Not all trans people are simply people struggling with body dsymorphia. There are several reasons why men choose to present themselves as women. Not all of these have harmless motivations.

Old 01-22-2023, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit12 View Post
You fit the category of being willing to switch your gender for convenience. I find that alarming.

Men who get sexually aroused by dressing as women have a paraphilia, aka a fetish called autogynephila. People who have one paraphilia usually have others as well. There are some famous serial killers who had autogynephilia such as BTK and Colonel Russell Williams. These kinds of men can be very dangerous. Some of them are cross dressers and others identify themselves as women. Not all trans people are simply people struggling with body dsymorphia. There are several reasons why men choose to present themselves as women. Not all of these have harmless motivations.

Old 01-22-2023, 08:19 AM

43,064 posts, read 18,237,901 times
We have entered the twilight zone....synthetic men and synthetic women.

Old 01-22-2023, 08:20 AM

2,045 posts, read 783,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
You fit the category of being willing to switch your gender for convenience. I find that alarming.
No, I'd lie and play the game to avoid beatings and rape from bigger, stronger, aggressive, hateful, career violent criminals.

I'm just saying some may be using the loophole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies