Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2017, 03:09 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times

Advertisements

Kelly was at the event - he didn't get the story from anyone else.

But according to Sara Sanders, it is inappropriate for anyone to question a 4 Star general. Unreal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2017, 03:11 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,283 times
Kelly has sold his soul to the Devil.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:11 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,810,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post

But according to Sara Sanders, it is inappropriate for anyone to question a 4 Star general. Unreal.
Holy crap! So he straight up lied? Did he think no one would check???!!!!

Only Trump gets away with that LOL

Old 10-20-2017, 03:12 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
While we're discussing manners, you might try responding the issue at hand rather than insulting me.

And no Trump supporter can claim any high ground when it comes to manners in a civilized society because Trump has none but you love him anyway.
Touché.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:13 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post

Guess Kelly doesn't walk on water after all.

Trump is capable of ruining anyone's reputation. It is one of the things he does very well.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:14 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
I had higher hopes for Gen. Kelly. But all work environments reflect top management. In this case, President Bonkers is a known liar and unfortunately Kelly is becoming one. Sad!

Old 10-20-2017, 03:16 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
While we're discussing manners, you might try responding the issue at hand rather than insulting me.

And no Trump supporter can claim any high ground when it comes to manners in a civilized society because Trump has none but you love him anyway.
I don't love him; but I still know that he tried to do the right thing.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:23 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,440,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
He almost definitely didn't do the research himself. His staff failed him. Someone needs to get fired.

These are the hazards of the job though, especially with this White House. There are a lot of inexperienced folks in there who keep dropping the ball on this kind of stuff.... and a crap ton of leakers. It's a mess.
Kelly was at that speech. He was accurate that the congresswoman spent a great deal of her speech boasting about what a star she was for fast tracking legislation through to get the building named in time for the dedication ceremony.

Sounds like he got his facts mixed up, but it doesn't mean he was intentionally lying and his major point is unchanged..........she always makes it about her.

And whats with her saying FBI agents know they may not come home each day when she criticized the President for a variation of the same thought?

Amazing how quick ya'll are to jump to scream LIE when its more likely a mistake. Your hatred must run deep. Its really sickening to watch.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:31 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
I won't listen to anything O'Donnell says.

A TOTAL partisan hack.

Next!
Neither me, but I did enjoy the "Stop the hammering" video.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:39 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't love him; but I still know that he tried to do the right thing.
I know, lily and I wasn't talking to you. Based on your posts, you have a good heart and are thoughtful about things, even if we often disagree.

Blondy was going on about how we need manners in civilized society and that it was somehow the fault of the congresswoman for not announcing she was in the car that led to this latest Trump thing. Then she said I was stupid for disagreeing with her and disappeared from the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies