Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 07:09 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,582,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
I can't figure out what these idiots (and that's putting it mildly) hope to accomplish with this kind of rhetoric. I'd even posit that they're doing more harm to the ideal of racial equality, than good.
They are doing more harm than good. When you tell people over and over that they can’t get ahead because the system is against them, why bother trying?

I watched an exercise kids did to show their privilege. Everyone started in the back and they said things like take a step forward if you had two parents in the home, or various other things. At the end of the exercise they interviewed a black guy (all were students in college), and this guy said that even though he would have a degree he didn’t expect to make it any higher than middle management in the future. And I guarantee with an attitude like that, it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

What is the point of these exercises except to limit people? I think it’s an awful trend. When I was younger the trend was to tell people they could be whatever they wanted to be if they worked hard enough. Maybe not super realistic, but at least it was a positive force.

Last edited by katygirl68; 10-31-2017 at 07:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2017, 07:09 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,755,015 times
We can stop this oppression Braveheart style by forcing white couples who are getting married to grant Prima Nocta to a man of color, giving him first reproductive rights with the bride. This will both cause the humiliation of the oppressive white groom(therefore diminishing his white privilege) and ensure that the white couple's progeny will not all carry their foul white genes.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:12 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,448,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
She reportedly ended her arguement suggesting that “white people” should confront their racism and stop perpetuating inequality by leaving their homes for their children.

So in other words too many blacks can't make it unless they get more free stuff handed to them, like an entire home?

How did that work out in Rwanda?
Wait, that's a hypocritical stance for them to take. Don't Leftists consistently complain about parents leaving their children wealth saying it unfairly gives them a leg up? These nuts can't decide what side of the fence they are on.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:15 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
So white people just need to stop reproducing and leave their homes to people of color in their will rather than to their own children. That’s what she said.

Why do these people think it’s a zero sum game? A white person with a good job and housing does not prevent a person of color from getting a good job (or creating good jobs), nor does it prevent them from buying a house. That’s such a defeatist attitude, and in my opinion, insulting to people of color.
white people are horrid and should eliminate themselves from the planet by refusing to reproduce. then everything will be unicorns and puppydog farts.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:17 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
We can stop this oppression Braveheart style by forcing white couples who are getting married to grant Prima Nocta to a man of color, giving him first reproductive rights with the bride. This will both cause the humiliation of the oppressive white groom(therefore diminishing his white privilege) and ensure that the white couple's progeny will not all carry their foul white genes.
Wow. A good way for me to end up with a life sentence and the local corner to have to pick up the body a man of color off the ground with a spatula.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:20 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
A City University of New York sociology professor reportedly said in a tweetstorm last week that “the white-nuclear family” promotes racism......

Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says | Fox News

Remember these "professors" are paid salaries to come up with this and are teaching our kids. It's their job.
I guess he's trying to promote interracial marriage?

People like this ought to be fired. The sad thing is that they can't be.

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
Source material from the prof for your entertainment.

- scholarship and activism toward racial justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Wow. A good way for me to end up with a life sentence and the local corner to have to pick up the body a man of color off the ground with a spatula.
I'm pretty sure that would be a hate crime!

Old 10-31-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I guess he's trying to promote interracial marriage?

If we can't drive them out, we'll breed them out.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:26 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
If we can't drive them out, we'll breed them out.

Or import millions of non-white illegal aliens, and refugees to change the demographics of the U.S. to fundamentally transform it to a third world hell hole from which they came.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies