Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Yes, Bernie won and he would have lost because these people would have then listened to Trump?

Seriously? That's your argument?

Now if you want to argue that most (D)'s are war mongering corporatist's at heart, and that is how they would have voted, maybe then you have a point.
You cant just pretend that everyone who disagrees with you on issues is the worst of the worst.

There are people(right or wrong) who believe Bernie's policies would have us looking like Venezuela

They may choose to sit home rather than vote for Trump or even vote for Gary Johnson. Colorado was his best showing in a blue state besides New Mexico(where he was governor)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2017, 01:19 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,948,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Any Democrat running against Trump would have lost. Trump had Russia's help in hacking at the ballot boxes.
Oh, please. That has been debunked time and again.

Old 11-04-2017, 01:47 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Default Brazile would have replaced Hillary as Candidate if she were a man and Hillary's Campaign treated her "like a slave" WOW

Donna Brazile says that Hillary's top campaign managers treated her like a "slave."

Quote:
As one of her party’s most prominent black strategists, Brazile also recounts fiery disagreements with Clinton’s staffers — including a conference call in which she told three senior campaign officials, Charlie Baker, Marlon Marshall and Dennis Cheng, that she was being treated like a slave.

“I’m not Patsey the slave,” Brazile recalls telling them, a reference to the character played by Lupita Nyong’o in the film, “12 Years a Slave.” “Y’all keep whipping me and whipping me and you never give me any money or any way to do my damn job. I am not going to be your whipping girl!”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.5be8ff6312a1

She also considered dumping Hillary as the DNC nominee and replacing her with Biden, but Hillary was a woman and she couldn't upset women excited about a woman candidate

Old 11-04-2017, 01:49 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Donna Brazile says that Hillary's top campaign managers treated her like a "slave.

She also considered dumping Hillary as the DNC nominee and replacing her with Biden, but Hillary was a woman and she couldn't upset women excited about a woman candidate
I always knew that Brazille was a race huckster before anything else.

Lest we all forget that she dropped Hillary in 2008 and jumped on the Obama bandwagon only because of skin color. This ONLY after they discovered that Obama might have a chance to beat Bill Clinton's wife.

Old 11-04-2017, 01:57 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You cant just pretend that everyone who disagrees with you on issues is the worst of the worst.
In this instance, can't I?

Quote:
There are people(right or wrong) who believe Bernie's policies would have us looking like Venezuela

They may choose to sit home rather than vote for Trump or even vote for Gary Johnson. Colorado was his best showing in a blue state besides New Mexico(where he was governor)
Nobody who voted for Hillary was going to vote Johnson because Sanders won.

Old 11-04-2017, 02:12 PM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
This. If Bernie had been the nominee or really anyone but Hillary, it's much more likely Trump wouldn't be president now.
I'm sure y'all would like to believe this.

Hey, whatever gets you though the day.

I'm with Her! Feel the Bern! Russia Russia Russia!

Old 11-04-2017, 02:39 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Warren says Trump is in “desperation to change the subject” from the Trump campaign and Russia investigation and emphasizes the point by tweeting “You might think your tweets are cute, @realDonaldTrump, but they won’t stop Mueller's investigation or keep your people out of jail,” .

Brazile says Trump misquoted here her and called Trump a "troll".

I have to wonder WHO is under the bus.
Warren told Jake Tapper that the DNC/Clinton Campaign "rigged" the election in 2016 and that the Democratic Party had to reform.

Maybe Jake Tapper went under the bus.

Old 11-04-2017, 02:50 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
Rumored that In this book DB says she was haunted by the Seth Rich murder and feared for her own life. If true, interesting.

Old 11-04-2017, 03:48 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
I'm surprised the WashPoo is even discussing her book. Must mean they are finally done with Hillary. Guess they got tired of being lied to. Good. Now they can write pro-Sessions articles about investigating her for multiple felonies.

Old 11-04-2017, 04:09 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
The democrats are coming unraveled by their corruption. Obama administration was the most corrupt government with crimes and cover-ups under every rock, and it is all coming into the light.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies