Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 02:45 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,143,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
What I find more interesting is that you knew she was crooked and was really hoping for her to win.
I was really hoping for Trump to lose, didn't care who beat him. Could have been Kasich or Cruz, that would have been fine by me, even Little Marco

Old 11-03-2017, 02:53 AM

7,598 posts, read 4,171,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
I was really hoping for Trump to lose, didn't care who beat him. Could have been Kasich or Cruz, that would have been fine by me
Ok. I stand corrected about who you wanted to win. As of right now, if you want to beat a crooked person who has the connections, money and fame, you play the game. That is why complainers of Trump are gaining very little ground with his supporters. I am not suggesting that Trump will win again, just that the rules of the game have been set and every time Trump's crookedness is mentioned, the Hillary card shows up.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:56 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,868,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
The Trumpians are like those morons with whom Samuel Clemons said you should never have an argument. He said they're much more experienced at being stupid and will beat you, if you try to be stupid, yourself.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

The guy was on to something.

Anyone arguing that they support Trump because Clinton is corrupt is an idiot.

Old 11-03-2017, 03:03 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,143,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
Ok. I stand corrected about who you wanted to win. As of right now, if you want to beat a crooked person who has the connections, money and fame, you play the game. That is why complainers of Trump are gaining very little ground with his supporters. I am not suggesting that Trump will win again, just that the rules of the game have been set and every time Trump's crookedness is mentioned, the Hillary card shows up.
Critics of Trump aren't gaining any ground with Trumplins because Trumplins don't care about facts, they operate on emotions.

There is almost nothing Trump could do that would turn off his supporters. Only thing I can think of that would turn of his supporters is him having a Mexican male lover, maybe that would turn off his fans, big maybe because they would claim it's fake news or part of Trump's master plan

Old 11-03-2017, 03:12 AM

7,598 posts, read 4,171,389 times
Quote:
Critics of Trump aren't gaining any ground with Trumplins because Trumplins don't care about facts, they operate on emotions.

There is almost nothing Trump could do that would turn off his supporters. Only thing I can think of that would turn of his supporters is him having a Mexican male lover, maybe that would turn off his fans, big maybe because they would claim it's fake news or part of Trump's master plan
You keep playing the game.

Old 11-03-2017, 04:13 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,302,617 times
Quote:
I was really hoping for Trump to lose, didn't care who beat him. Could have been Kasich or Cruz, that would have been fine by me, even Little Marco
Kasich or Cruz or Marco would have lost the general election.

That's why Trump was nominated.

That's why Trump is your president.

Old 11-03-2017, 04:15 AM

26,538 posts, read 15,111,244 times
Quote:
Explain how that works?

It makes no sense and lacks any logic. One has absolutely no bearing on the other.

It's possible for both to exist, I mean do they think there is some sort of Ying Yang universe that one action cancels out another action?

Please explain this alternative thinking to me fellow Trumpkins
A lot of people I know, including myself thought that BOTH were corrupt liars. So therefore when performing the act of voting for one of the major party candidate you couldn't truly decide how to vote based on corruption - as they both were corrupt liars. It had to come down to issues or an honest person who couldn't vote for a corrupt candidate would have had to go third party.

I actually stated prior to the election that if you opposed corruption, but wouldn't vote third party - Trump was the best choice. Trump would be held accountable by all democrats in DC, most of the MSM, and has made many enemies in his own party so many republicans would hold him accountable. Hillary on the other hand would face less resistance from her own party and MSM than Trump would. I think I am right on that.

Old 11-03-2017, 04:22 AM

Trump is POTUS because his campaign staff conspired with Russians to meddle in the elections.

The same folks who bleat on the forum about how they didn't believe the Russian propaganda fed to them on social media are the same idiots who post and repost Russian propaganda on this forum.

Old 11-03-2017, 04:32 AM

10,813 posts, read 4,367,351 times
Quote:
Explain how that works?

It makes no sense and lacks any logic. One has absolutely no bearing on the other.

It's possible for both to exist, I mean do they think there is some sort of Ying Yang universe that one action cancels out another action?

Please explain this alternative thinking to me fellow Trumpkins
Which Trump supporter are you quoting?

Old 11-03-2017, 04:39 AM

Could the real scandal be that the Clintons are so clever, so machiavellian, that they concocted this cockamamie scheme to make Republicans look like Trump toadies and Trump look like a moron.

Either he was completely clueless and, bless his heart, was duped into being a Russian asset, or he's the mastermind behind the worst scheme ever to take over the country.

Wonder Woman. Where are you?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies