Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 06:29 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I bet she was driving some sort of high powered luxury car where 119 doesn’t even seem that fast or out of control.
Driving a vette or any high performance car one can climb the speed limit very easily without feeling speed at all. Especially on an empty highway .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 06:33 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,741,829 times
119 is not even in 6th gear on my bike She needs two wheels.

Old 11-20-2017, 06:50 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,599,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
What was up w her mother taking the blame?

I'm curious if she's got a record. Maybe they always let her off before.

I drove to see my mom with cancer every weekend for months and managed to stick to the speed limit.
I thought it was weird about the mom as well apologizing for her daughter speeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
oh gee, she got caught speeding, wow, we should send her up to death row for that.

this is what is known as a small potatoes issue here. so she was speeding, so what? now tell me she was drunk at the time, and had some naked men in the car with her, and they were having a party, maybe there were drugs involved aslo, and then we might have something.
The woman speeding is newsworthy because of her exposure on Fox. There have been plenty threads started here less noteworthy. Chill.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:05 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
I cannot stand that arrogant loudmouth. She needs bringing down a peg or two. I hope this humbles her (though I doubt it).
Has anyone ever seen her when she was running for office? She was trying to answer a question and couldn't find her notes and it was just HILARIOUS. She was fumbling, bumbling, and mumbling. Priceless! If I can find the clip, I'll post it.

She is a poser with a big, nasty mouth and that's about it. I'm sure she thinks no laws apply to HER.

Of course the Fox Lemmings looove her.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:11 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Jeanine apparently is not concerned about other drivers on the road. It sounds like her mother isn't quite at Death's Door, so there is no need to drive at Warp Factor 9 to see Mommy. Throw the book at her! She can afford it!
Yup!!!

Old 11-20-2017, 07:36 PM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Visiting your mother is no excuse for driving that fast. Thank the gods, no one was hurt or killed because of her recklessness.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/fox-ne...iving-119-mph/

Ex-Westchester County District Attorney and Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro was busted for driving 119 mph in upstate New York, cops said Monday. The outspoken ex-prosecutor was stopped along Route 17 in the town of Nichols at 1:15 p.m. Sunday, the state police said. The speed limit where Pirro was stopped is 65 mph.

Pirro’s mom, Esther Pirro, told The Post that her daughter, who hosts TV’s “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” was on her way to visit when she got pulled over. The elder Pirro lives in Elmira, just west of Nichols, and is battling cancer. “I am so sorry I made her speed like that. She’s too much concerned about me,” Esther Pirro said. She’s very much concerned about my illness.”
Yeah that's a bit fast to drive on public roads....coming from a Charger Hellcat owner. On another front, I love her show.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:42 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,827,692 times
Wanted... driver for the Autobahn. Jeremy Clarkson — 'Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.'

Old 11-20-2017, 07:44 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,140 times
119 mph is not that fast. I routinely cruise at a buck 25 or so on the NJTP or GSP in my Benz.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:41 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'm going to happily state that not only don't I give a chit about some speeding thing, I have never heard of this gal.
dont watch fox news on sunday do you? justice with jeanine pirro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
The woman speeding is newsworthy because of her exposure on Fox. There have been plenty threads started here less noteworthy. Chill.
again so what? speeding is a nothing deal here. the only reason you think it is news worthy is because you dont have anything else on her, admit it.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:09 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,234,897 times
I wonder what kind of car she was driving and whether or not she was hitting the speed limiter. While some folks here are saying 119mph isn't that fast, it was nearly double the speed limit and we all remember 1/2 * Mass * Velocity squared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies