Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 11:32 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
you are forced to buy social insurance , you are forced to buy insurance to drive. you are forced to obey thousands of rules in order to make our nation and world a better place for all. many of those rules are directly detrimental to YOU personally , but beneficial to the greater public.

Your pretense that being required to have healthcare insurance is somehow strange or evil is driven by propaganda that you have been raised on. everyone else in the world that can afford public healthcare has it, because it is clearly the best option for the nation. it reduces the cost of healthcare, empowers the public and provides a level of fiscal security unknown to the majority of Americans.

we can chat about this all day long, but the truth is very simply. You are against full public healthcare only because you are the victim of long term propaganda intended to keep most americans working full time until they reach retirement age. Early retirement in the USA is for the rich and the disabled.
My grandmother, who doesn’t drive, is forced to pay for car insurance? Are you sure?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2017, 11:35 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
My grandmother, who doesn’t drive, is forced to pay for car insurance? Are you sure?
My grandmother, who is dead, is forced to pay health insurance? Are you sure!

Old 12-04-2017, 11:37 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
but it is still cheaper than WHATEVER you have now. so your fear mongering fails matey.

we pay 10k for the same service level you could get for 5K. (uk pays about 3.5-4K but i say 5K to avoid tiresome bs)
The UK system isn't something to be desired. Patients dying in hospital from thirst and women giving birth on the steps to the hospital because there is no room for them. Yeah that's a system to be desired.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:37 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
everyone lives. everyone who drives pays car insurance.

want to try again pedro? show me someone absolutely dead and i will show you someone who absolutely will not need healthcare.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
everyone lives. everyone who drives pays car insurance.

want to try again pedro? show me someone absolutely dead and i will show you someone who absolutely will not need healthcare.
So, you’re what you’re saying is that nobody must buy car insurance and you’re the only one not understanding what you’re saying. Got it.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The UK system isn't something to be desired. Patients dying in hospital from thirst and women giving birth on the steps to the hospital because there is no room for them. Yeah that's a system to be desired.
and yet massive numbers of americans die in hospitals every year for the very same reasons. For every UK horror story we have one too.

UK pays about 3.5 K we pay over 10k. so just add another couple of K on top if you want the best of the best...

I know because i have used it. ...

next attack dbones? i am waiting...

Old 12-04-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
So, you’re what you’re saying is that nobody must buy car insurance and you’re the only one not understanding what you’re saying. Got it.
no that is your argument savagely crushed and you stuttering .

you saw what i wrote and you have zero come back.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
no that is your argument savagely crushed and you stuttering .

you saw what i wrote and you have zero come back.
People don’t have to pay for car insurance, that is a fact.

The ACA dictates that everyone buy a product from corporations.

If you can’t understand the difference it just shows... well, most people know.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:45 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
and yet massive numbers of americans die in hospitals every year for the very same reasons. For every UK horror story we have one too.

UK pays about 3.5 K we pay over 10k. so just add another couple of K on top if you want the best of the best...

I know because i have used it. ...

next attack dbones? i am waiting...
There are better systems than the UK. There are in-between systems like what Australia has.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:47 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
There are better systems than the UK. There are in-between systems like what Australia has.
Or like Germany, with its mix of public and private insurance, which they've had since the 1870's!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies