Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2017, 12:04 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
ISIS posted at the beginning of November to strike during the holidays. They published pictures of NYC, Paris, London and other big international cities. They called it "holiday blood".

I highly doubt Trump's words had much to do with this.
It seems some people believe that before they wanted us dead. Now, because of Trump, they want us deader
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 12:06 PM

2,212 posts, read 1,074,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
It seems some people believe that before they wanted us dead. Now, because of Trump, they want us deader
I said pretty early on in this thread that this would eventually get blamed on Trump.
The propaganda put out by the MSM worked yet again.

Few, if any, will bother to find out the truth.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:09 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Do you know what would happen to the people throwing punches in a civilized society? They go to jail.
Yes, and we have lot of people in jail. A punch in the face is not right, but it is the expected reaction.

Quote:
You are arguing that we "shouldn't anger them."
Angering people for no gain is just plain stupid. Did the US gain something when Trump tweeted the propaganda (yes, it was fake) from the UK hate group? No, we gained nothing. It was incredibly stupid.

If US does something which is in best interest of the US, and it happens to anger someone, then tough luck. We do what's best for us, but pissing people off for no gain is as dumb as dumb gets.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:25 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,103,522 times
So Trump responds before he has the real information about the attack:

@realDonaldTrump
Another false story, this time in the Failing @nytimes, that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day - Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News. I never watch Don Lemon, who I once called the “dumbest man on television!” Bad Reporting.
6:17 AM - Dec 11, 2017
41,508 41,508 Replies 18,442 18,442 Retweets 72,586 72,586 likes

If he were actually a responsible, reasoned and intelligent person, he would get all the information before tweeting. But we know he just can't wait for that. And why do we care what he spends at least 4 hours a day watching? All we know is that he ISN'T doing the work of the presidency.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:27 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I did not make such argument. You are really struggling with this.

Trumps words and actions are not helping, they are doing the opposite. I am simply stating the obvious.

Get a clue: DOING NOTHING is also "not helping"... IGNORING problems, refusing to call them out, refusing to address reality...etc.... ALSO NOT HELPING.

In fact, every limp-wristed ***** response by liberals EMBOLDENS these kinds of terror acts and bad behavior in the west, which are becoming MORE frequent, despite everyone in Europe using your approach of "hug them until they love us."

People like you are why migrants from MENA can sodomize children in pool lockerrooms and get off on a "I didn't know what I was doing was wrong" defense.

Meanwhile they are LITERALLY laughing at how stupid Europeans and American leftists are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber
Why do you think the British PM called him out after he posted the propaganda from the hate-group?

Because she's a coward.

That "hate group," btw, exists because mainstream politicians - following your "if we ignore it it will go away or work itself out" approach - are NOT resonating with the average

(Do you know a full 50% of Britain and a MAJORITY of populations in Europe want Muslim immigration HALTED altogether? Compare that with the politicians of Europe who are running as far left into the "open borders" and "we're OK with the next generation of secular Europeans actually being Muslim Somalian" realm as quickly as they can. THEN scratch your head as to why there's a growing right wing in Europe!)

Old 12-11-2017, 12:30 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,286,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
They really got to put a ban on or at least step up background checks on pipe bombs these days.

This is getting ridiculous.
Really they should make bombing and killing illegal. That would stop criminals in their tracks.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:30 PM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I thought that if Trump said the words ‘Islamic Terrorists” we would defeat them.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:33 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What actions from Trump are making things worse?
I mean worse for ISIS and other terror groups, not for the US.

Just the other day Iraq declared victory over ISIS. They credit Trumps new military policies as playing a large part in that victory.

Meanwhile Al-Shabab in Somalia has been getting attacked from the air far more often than they were under Obama.

It's getting hard to be a terrorist with Trump in charge.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, and we have lot of people in jail. A punch in the face is not right, but it is the expected reaction.

Angering people for no gain is just plain stupid. Did the US gain something when Trump tweeted the propaganda (yes, it was fake) from the UK hate group? No, we gained nothing. It was incredibly stupid.

If US does something which is in best interest of the US, and it happens to anger someone, then tough luck. We do what's best for us, but pissing people off for no gain is as dumb as dumb gets.

It was not fake. The only thing remotely fake was that the one video of the boys fighting.

An error that can be corrected by any number of countless incidents where migrants and regugees HAVE attacked and been responsible for surges in crime across Europe these past couple years.

Perhaps he should tweet some reminders of the 1000 women groped, assaulted and raped in Cologne New Year 2015-2016 would suffice?

Or perhaps the recently released study of how 80+% of rape gang and child groomer gangs in Britain have been found to be Pakistani Muslims who deliberately target white British girls? (A study commissioned BY Pakistani British researchers). A study that confirmed what at least two politicians have already been in trouble for pointing out even before the study was released because of mealy-mouthed pansies who are scared of "telling the truth" so that "feelings aren't hurt".... screw their feelings.

People die because of political correctness. It's high time you people learned that being a p***y in the face of a bunch of d***s means you're only going to get f****d in the end.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I thought that if Trump said the words ‘Islamic Terrorists” we would defeat them.

Of course, one never has to diagnose a problem to adequately fight it. All you have to do is treat symptoms, right?

Kind of like if you don't tell a patient they have cancer, it's much better for the patient.

Wouldn't want them to get upset.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies