Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 12:32 PM

45,256 posts, read 26,506,671 times

Advertisements

I guess not instigating war with another country makes one an asset to that country. Okay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2017, 12:33 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,695,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
the funny thing is odanny believes this
I wasn't gonna say it, but now that you did.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:45 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,647,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
This official is correct, Trump is working directly for Putin, giving him access to top secret intelligence, and selling out this country to a foreign adversary. There is a word for this, and that word is treason. Isn't it about time we arrest Trump for putting our nation at risk? Hopefully the Mueller investigation will continue to gain traction, although it seems that the GOP is dead set on obstructing it, unless they can work out a secret deal to install Pence.

The Israeli's are smart enough to know this, they have one of the most advance intelligence gathering agencies in the world, perhaps even sharper than the United States foreign intel agencies. They no longer can trust sharing intelligence with us.

Trump is a national security threat. He needs to be removed from office.

Putin's Man In The White House
Think you struck a nerve Odanny, the Team putin are attacking your post as fast as they can.

Trump openly sought aid from Putin during the election. We all saw in on TV, and his team had dozens of meeting with Russian government members during the campaign. and Trump's team openly spoke about their attempts to interact with team PUTIN to seek stolen goods and to seek help..

so is Trump Putin's puppet? His refusal to publicly condemn Putin's actions and his foot dragging on signing congress's bill suggests to me Trump is somewhere between very afraid of Putin and an active agent of putins.. where on that spectrum i don't know...but Trump is on the spectrum.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:52 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,680,308 times
Quote:
Imagine, if you will, that proven allegations of collusion with Russia were levied against Pres. Obama in his victory in 2008 or 2012.

Then imagine that Pres. Obama held a secret meeting with the Russian foreign minister and their ambassador in which only Russian journalists were allowed to record the meeting, the content of which disclosed highly classified information.

What do you think Trump supporters would have said about this? Of course, this never happened under Pres. Obama, because he would never commit an act of treason.
What I do know about your imaginary situation is that the Republican congress under Obama would have impeached him for the above actions in about 24 hours.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:52 PM

2,053 posts, read 1,530,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Think you struck a nerve Odanny, the Team putin are attacking your post as fast as they can.

Trump openly sought aid from Putin during the election. We all saw in on TV, and his team had dozens of meeting with Russian government members during the campaign. and Trump's team openly spoke about their attempts to interact with team PUTIN to seek stolen goods and to seek help..

so is Trump Putin's puppet? His refusal to publicly condemn Putin's actions and his foot dragging on signing congress's bill suggests to me Trump is somewhere between very afraid of Putin and an active agent of putins.. where on that spectrum i don't know...but Trump is on the spectrum.

He should be afraid- the Russians don't play when you owe them money.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:56 PM

6,757 posts, read 3,380,243 times
Quote:
Of course, this never happened under Pres. Obama, because he would never commit an act of treason.
Bahahahaha! Funniest post.of the day.

How many moons orbit your planet?

Old 12-22-2017, 12:57 PM

12,045 posts, read 6,589,679 times
Good grief
This is the consequence of liberals controlling our education system

Old 12-22-2017, 01:15 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,042,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Russians consider Trump an "asset", so yes, he is being used to advance Russian interests. Whether or not Trump knows (or admits) he is being used/played is another story.
Trump is too damn stupid to be a "direct report" type of spy. "Asset" is probably the correct official term, though the phrase "useful idiot" also comes to mind.

There are only two types of people in Trump's world - people he uses and people who use him. Anyone who'd being honest and who has seen even the publicly available evidence knows that Putin is using him.

While there a dozen or more reasons Trump is scum and shouldn't be running the nation, I doubt straight-up treason is one of them, but that doesn't mean he is not colluding with the Russians on some level, and it certainly doesn't mean he's not a security threat.

Not that any of this matters to the far-right. Trump could hand over the nuclear codes in broad daylight on the White House lawn to Putin while publicly announcing what he's doing to the hundreds of reporters there filming it, and they'd just blame Obama for mind-controlling Trump or the "liberal media" for all of it.

Old 12-22-2017, 01:27 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,553,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
What I do know about your imaginary situation is that the Republican congress under Obama would have impeached him for the above actions in about 24 hours.
Oh no question. And Trumpers would still be talking about it as if this man was the only traitor to ever occupy the White House.

But now that Trump has actually done it?

Meh, who cares, he's our Dear Leader, and he would never betray us.

Old 12-22-2017, 01:30 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,553,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Hopefully Mueller can shed some light on this, and possibly uncover a few new wrinkles. It's time to get serious about the national security risk in the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies