Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 07:40 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,702,403 times

Advertisements

is that AM or PM? But, the event is probably going to have to get in line after "you'll never guess what they found in Hawaii!", and "Melania will tell all about how she came to America" and "I'll show my taxes"...

"President Trump took to Twitter Tuesday to announce he would present "corrupt media awards" to the "fake news media" next week."I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o'clock," Trump tweeted"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Actually, I betcha any of the media who gets this "award" will show it proudly, because, well, it just goes to show how right they are about trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 07:43 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,376,228 times
Can we please dump this ratings-seeking reality TV host and elect an actual leader?

Old 01-02-2018, 08:00 PM

27,655 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
is that AM or PM? But, the event is probably going to have to get in line after "you'll never guess what they found in Hawaii!", and "Melania will tell all about how she came to America" and "I'll show my taxes"...

"President Trump took to Twitter Tuesday to announce he would present "corrupt media awards" to the "fake news media" next week."I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o'clock," Trump tweeted"

Actually, I betcha any of the media who gets this "award" will show it proudly, because, well, it just goes to show how right they are about trump.
They’ll be proud of thier fake news? Nobody was very proud of Brian Williams or more recently Brian ross

Old 01-02-2018, 08:08 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:

Oh, I'm sure everyone is waiting with bated breath. Not.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
They’ll be proud of thier fake news? Nobody was very proud of Brian Williams or more recently Brian ross
Since my basic premise is that I don't think trump will actually come across with his "awards" on Monday... its a moot point, and the joke of it went over your head. But, clearly appears to have triggered you.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Can we please dump this ratings-seeking reality TV host and elect an actual leader?
Apparently, that is too much to ask. At least for a while.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:11 PM

27,655 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Quote:
Since my basic premise is that I don't think trump will actually come across with his "awards" on Monday... its a moot point, and the joke of it went over your head. But, clearly appears to have triggered you.
It’ll happen. Lefty will be triggered and pout about the first amendment, which the potus will be exercising. I’ll be laughing #winning

Old 01-02-2018, 08:13 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,036,445 times
Quote:
Apparently, that is too much to ask. At least for a while.
One would think, but Trump's election and the blind devotion of the worst his supporters is a damning indictment of our nation. Objectively speaking, President Camacho from Idiocracy would be a better president than Trump:
  • Camacho understood his limitations and sought out the most intelligent person he could find to fix the nation's problems. Trump, on the other hand, is a blithering idiot who thinks he knows everything and who surrounds himself with parasites and morons.
  • Camacho, at some personal risk, saved the hero's life at the end of the movie. Trump would never risk a cent for anyone else
  • Finally, Camacho gave credit where it was due and rewarded the hero of Idiocracy. Trump steals credit from everyone else, and his insane cultist followers do the same.
So, yeah... a comedic president from a movie about an future ruled by idiots is objectively better than the current president of this nation. Sad.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:13 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,694,870 times
Quote:

Everybody needs a participation award. Just like we got in elementary school. Perfect attendance award, physical fitness award, reading award, grooming award and my favorite the "recess award". And last but not least the "Plays Well With Others Award".

Who freaking cares about these mindless, made up, award shows???? Beyond stupid.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:16 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post

He really has gone off the deep end. A shrink would have a field day, looking into his brain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies