Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 11:32 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

Dressed in black, the actors and actresses will support #me too movement.

Almost like a Fraternity or Sorority outfit.

In the end the most likely feel more sorry for themselves as being exposed for the hypocrites for keeping their mouth shut and not speak out to help victims.

Meryl Streep spend lots of time being buddies with Dustin Hoffman, Harvey Weinstein who she called G_d and many more actors who are all caught to have sexual assaulted women.

Meryl Streep should stay away from any Award show or accept the award for the biggest bigot and hypocrite.

Most likely it will be an evening of bashing the President.

This time I may watch just to watch a bunch of hypocrites who ruined their own business!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2018, 11:37 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
In larger numbers people are no longer concerned with what Hollywood does. I'm glad that the harassment has been addressed but when you can go down the street to thousands of homeless the complaints of Hollywood simply are not that important to most.

Old 01-07-2018, 11:41 AM

3,163 posts, read 1,726,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Dressed in black, the actors and actresses will support #me too movement.

Almost like a Fraternity or Sorority outfit.

In the end the most likely feel more sorry for themselves as being exposed for the hypocrites for keeping their mouth shut and not speak out to help victims.

Meryl Streep spend lots of time being buddies with Dustin Hoffman, Harvey Weinstein who she called G_d and many more actors who are all caught to have sexual assaulted women.

Meryl Streep should stay away from any Award show or accept the award for the biggest bigot and hypocrite.

This time I may watch just to watch a bunch of hypocrites who ruined their own business!
They need to leave those men alone!! It’s “show business”- it’s ALWAYS been another it the casting couch. If those primadonnas don’t like it, then choose ANOTHER CAREER!!!
!

Old 01-07-2018, 11:50 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesscause View Post
They need to leave those men alone!! It’s “show business”- it’s ALWAYS been another it the casting couch. If those primadonnas don’t like it, then choose ANOTHER CAREER!!!
!
Absolutely right! Women should be required to spread their legs and submit to male producers and casting directors if they want to be in entertainment! And any woman who wants to pursue a career in entertainment but doesn't want to do so is just a stupid prima donna!!!

Now, everyone who agrees with this raise your hand. I really want to know who you are.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:42 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
It seems a line up of activist will be at the Golden Globes.

This can be interesting as it will be RIP for any award show if these liberals start doing that. I can't wait to see how they bring their own business, down so fast. It is like they want to go faster and faster to hit the brick wall.

Maybe they invite Keapernick to help them.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:48 PM

5,111 posts, read 2,052,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

And let's not forget then Meryl Streep also applauded when Roman Polanski received an award for The Pianist back in 2003.

And these hypocrites did a better job to ruin and damage the Hollywood industry than Corey Feldman, no offense to Barbara Walters.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:11 PM

It's not about women. I wish it had been. It's about politics and in the end money.

Academy members now regret banning Weinstein so hastily

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/06/acade...in-so-hastily/

Old 01-07-2018, 01:16 PM

5,111 posts, read 2,052,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's not about women. I wish it had been. It's about politics and in the end money.

Academy members now regret banning Weinstein so hastily

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/06/acade...in-so-hastily/
And now it'll be difficult for them to put the cat back in the bag and the genie back in the bottle.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
And now it'll be difficult for them to put the cat back in the bag and the genie back in the bottle.
Probably not.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:31 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
I enjoy street artist Sabo trolling them. They don't even realize it.

Examples
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies