Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 03:59 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Russia absolutely affected our election, and if they had not Trump would not be president. Period.

ALL of that is true. BUT....it doesn't make Trump illegitimate. People voted, and choose. Maybe they were influenced by Russian propaganda etc, but the bottom line is...people voted. The votes weren't hacked. He is our legitimate president.

We need to do something about the Russian efforts though.

How did Russia cause people to vote for Trump
Over Hillary?

Please explain
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2018, 04:00 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Russia absolutely affected our election, and if they had not Trump would not be president. Period.
Yet nobody seems to know how, or have any evidence, or facts to support that.

Old 01-15-2018, 04:02 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
How did Russia cause people to vote for Trump
Over Hillary?

Please explain
Hacked DNC
Excellent propaganda-see both twitter and Facebook bots

etc etc

This is all well known, heck Facebook even has a tool to see if you have been shown Russian propaganda.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/22/...sparency-tool/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yet nobody seems to know how, or have any evidence, or facts to support that.
See above. You folks are literally denying reality.

Old 01-15-2018, 04:04 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Yeah, who cares if Russia interfered with our election? Which even if there was not collusion with the Trump campaign (which remains to be seen once the Mueller investigation is done), we already know that Russia did interfere and it's been confirmed by both the GOP and Democratic leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been doing their own investigation.

But no biggie, right? Doesn't matter that they are planning to try again this year and that they've attempted to interfere in other countries as well.
Where's the evidence that the Russians "interfered" with the election? Where? None has been found, and there is zero evidence of "collusion." You say we already know. According to whom?

How many years are we going to let this charade go on? This "investigation" is corrupt to the core, as every participant is a Democrat and donor to the DNC if not the Hillary campaign.

Old 01-15-2018, 04:05 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Hacked DNC
Excellent propaganda-see both twitter and Facebook bots

etc etc

This is all well known, heck Facebook even has a tool to see if you have been shown Russian propaganda.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/22/...sparency-tool/

See above. You folks are literally denying reality.
I'm glad you can make yourself feel better about the huge Clinton loss.

Old 01-15-2018, 04:07 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
Quote:

ALL of that is true. BUT....it doesn't make Trump illegitimate. People voted, and choose. Maybe they were influenced by Russian propaganda etc, but the bottom line is...people voted. The votes weren't hacked. He is our legitimate president.

We need to do something about the Russian efforts though.
Maybe thank them we didn't get the crooked one as president. Surely made me happy.

Old 01-15-2018, 04:07 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I'm glad you can make yourself feel better about the huge Clinton loss.
So, you ask for proof. I provide it. Your response? A nonsensical attack on me. Got it!

Im glad you can feel better by ignoring reality and facts even when they are provided so clearly. Its funny how you and NCN provided the same sort of attack after being provided evidence.

Old 01-15-2018, 04:09 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
So, you ask for proof. I provide it. Your response? A nonsensical attack on me. Got it!

Im glad you can feel better by ignoring reality and facts even when they are provided so clearly. Its funny how you and NCN provided the same sort of attack after being provided evidence.

You provided zero proof that Trump voters only voted for him because of Russia. And how a few Facebook ads overcame Hillary's billion dollar campaign and having the media in her side

Old 01-15-2018, 04:10 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:

This is Trump's biggest legacy - a generation of people who disdain facts that don't comport with their beliefs. It's kind of scary, really.

Old 01-15-2018, 04:13 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:

That’s not proof, it’s a theory. A theory that reeks of desperation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies