Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 06:24 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times

Advertisements

Reluctant to join the investigation because he didn't believe there was any substance, this is the person alleged to be undermining Trump??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 06:26 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Strzok was reluctant to join Mueller team because he didn't think there was any "big there, there." "Strzok wrote: "You and I both know the odds are nothing."

FBI's Strzok allegedly dismissed Mueller probe: 'no big there there' | Fox News

At least that pencil necked geek had a bit of sense.

"You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I'd be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there's no big there there."

... Part of a secret society. More pieces to the puzzle.

This Stroke Page thing is every bit as awesome as Wikileaks!

There is a God, and He hates Democrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
If Donald Trump colluded with Russians the information would have leaked before he was sworn in, probably before the election itself.
With all the effort these idiots from the United States "Intelligence" Community put into illegally taking Trump down after exonerating Crooked Hillary Rodham Clinton™, they didn't have bleeping bleep on Trump except for his affinity for grabbing some tang here and there... So here here to that there there and a little dilly dilly on the side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
The Trumpers are a funny loony bunch...

First they want to lynch Strzok because he is "deep state" out to catch Trump in something bogus.

Now, messages shows, he, the #3 guy in the FBI, does not think there is anything to this thing.
Trumpers go: SEEE TRUMP DID NOTHIN WRONG.

Trumpers world view will go crushing down in a few months. Sad Sad bunch.
We already know Trump did nothing wrong skippy.

We are after nailing the Clinton Campaign, the Clinton Foundation, the Obama Administration, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DOJ, etc. to the wall.

Last edited by McGowdog; 01-23-2018 at 07:10 PM..

Old 01-23-2018, 06:30 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Reluctant to join the investigation because he didn't believe there was any substance, this is the person alleged to be undermining Trump??
He was the Head of counter intelligence, like #3-4 guy in the FBI. If he says there was nothing, months after trying to form an "insurance policy, incase trump won" that's a pretty serious revelation.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:33 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
He was the Head of counter intelligence, like #3-4 guy in the FBI. If he says there was nothing, months after trying to form an "insurance policy, incase trump won" that's a pretty serious revelation.
Two indictments and two guilty pleas reeks of nothing.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:42 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I will wait for the completion of the ongoing investigation, just came out he interviewed Comey back in December, and Session recently for several hours. Still waiting on the results of the several indictments and convictions of Flynn, Papadouplous so I'm going to wait on declaring this nothing. Still dying to know what comes of the Deutsche Bank investigation, what's the rush good investigations take time.

The end of the day nothing may happen regarding Trump but I'm betting there are a few people involved in his administration that will be indicted.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:44 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
I will wait for the completion of the ongoing investigation, just came out he interviewed Comey back in December, and Session recently for several hours. Still waiting on the results of the several indictments and convictions of Flynn, Papadouplous so I'm going to wait on declaring this nothing. Still dying to know what comes of the Deutsche Bank investigation, what's the rush good investigations take time.
Grab some popcorn.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:53 PM

1,705 posts, read 538,250 times
The Trumpers are a funny loony bunch...

First they want to lynch Strzok because he is "deep state" out to catch Trump in something bogus.

Now, messages shows, he, the #3 guy in the FBI, does not think there is anything to this thing.
Trumpers go: SEEE TRUMP DID NOTHIN WRONG.

Trumpers world view will go crushing down in a few months. Sad Sad bunch.

Old 01-23-2018, 07:08 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
He was concerned about Trump's associates. And, apparently with good reason. Manafort, Flynn, Papadapolous, Page, Kushner, etc., etc.

"....sources close to Strzok and Page told The Wall Street Journal that Strzok was not contemplating using the FBI's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to harm Trump's candidacy, but rather emphasizing the need to aggressively pursue any such leads before the election "because some of Mr. Trump's associates could land administration jobs and it was important to know if they had colluded with Russia."

Old 01-23-2018, 10:57 PM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Spoiled fruit tends to reek.

Quote:
Grab some popcorn.
Time's growing short, you better make Jiffy Pop

Old 01-24-2018, 07:50 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Yep, that tells you how bad this really is, even a rabid Trump hater like Strzok knows there is no collusion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies