Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 11:20 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Could it be? Obama the Mesiah, was crooked ?
This explains a lot of who Obama chose to support and not to support during his Presidency.

Harvard Law Professor and longtime Democrat Alan Dershowitz said he would not have campaigned for then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) if he knew about the future president's photo op with Louis Farrakhan.

Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, is a "virulent anti-Semite and anti-American," Dershowitz said

He has called Judaism a gutter religion. He is a horrible, horrible human being," he said.

A photographer, Askia Muhammad, showed Fox News' Tucker Carlson a 2005 picture of Obama and Farrakhan smiling together.

He said that afterward, the Congressional Black Caucus contacted him and demanded to have the photo back.

“I gave the original disk to him and in a sense swore myself to secrecy because I had quietly made a copy for myself,” Muhammad said.

Muhammad said he thought the CBC was concerned a photo with Farrakhan could hurt the young senator's future presidential aspirations.

Muhammad added that Obama had Nation of Islam followers working in his Chicago senate office.

Dershowitz said he threatened to leave the Democratic Party if Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) - who once had connections with Farrakhan - was elected chairman instead of Tom Perez.

"We should have nobody in public office associating with a bigot like Farrakhan," he said.

Watch more above.
Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Pic | Fox News Insider

Attachment 194816
We expect our politicians to lie, that's the only way to get elected. We used to be able to rely on the media but that's a thing of the past as they are essential Democrat marketing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2018, 11:27 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Dersh is not a partisan. He like me, is a Textual Constitutionalist, or far right Conservative as known to some. They call them "Blue Dogs" But he getting RED PILLED as this crap stinks.
My problem with Dershowitz is he's for open borders to the third world and minority-majority for America (but shocking to no one not for the white ethno-religious state of Israel). I made a thread on it a few days ago.

Old 01-27-2018, 11:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
My problem with Dershowitz is he's for open borders to the third world and minority-majority for America (but shocking to no one not for the white ethno-religious state of Israel). I made a thread on it a few days ago.

He is not for a wall. Nothing about free flowing open entry points.
He is for enforcing the law that has been the law since 1986 and we would not need a damn wall.
Take the incentives as the 1986 law does, except for the anchor baby deal, that was never intended by the 14th Amendment.

Old 01-27-2018, 11:42 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
He is not for a wall. Nothing about free flowing open entry points.
He is for enforcing the law that has been the law since 1986 and we would not need a damn wall.
Take the incentives as the 1986 law does, except for the anchor baby deal, that was never intended by the 14th Amendment.
Dershowitz is straight up for mass immigration from the third world and minority-majority for America. He said "Trump should apologize for" his comments to s-hole countries. Dershowitz wants amnesty for illegals. Read this:

Old 01-28-2018, 12:17 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Dershowitz is straight up for mass immigration from the third world and minority-majority for America. He said "Trump should apologize for" his comments to s-hole countries. Dershowitz wants amnesty for illegals. Read this:
One of the many things I disagree with Professor Dershowitz on.
However, he is an honest man.

Old 01-28-2018, 12:24 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
But Dershowitz knew about the Rev. Wright. Dershy is coming around part of the way to the right. I guess that's something.
Not to mention good old white racist/anti-Jew Al Sharpton, who visited the White House over 100 times as some type of an adviser to Obama on race relations.

Old 01-28-2018, 02:31 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Dershowitz is an interesting character.

Old 01-28-2018, 03:23 AM

11,789 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
WHAT a LOAD of cr@ppolla!! This man had been around since 1933.. and advocated to whatever.. OF course Justice your Cultist Leader is preaching elitist profits ( like He includes himself) but Cultists have ZERO recognitions!!

Sorry.. But going to some church and preacher spews their sermon to whomever sits within Church DOES NOT paint that on everyone who sat within that church. IF Antagonists here want to paint that scenario.. THEN it's obvious.. CULT and Politicians ( GOP) are hitching their wagons to a Pervert/Serial ASSAULTER of Females Vulnerable.. And PAY OFF those who could damage him.. and BULLY anyone who cannot AFFORD to FIGHT BACK!

I have no idea why general ( Cultists) citizen's can't grasp that when someone has $$$$ THEY will force compliance .. and Threaten forever more!! MONEY protects the RICH.. Unfortunately in the new age of # Me Too platform.. Even the Biggest Hollywood ones are falling.. Wynn (RNC Financial Chairman/Financial) is forced to resign..!

At Least BO made a statement he didn't ABIDE ON THIS PREACHER'S quoted words.. BO was a parishioner .. and had freedom to believe whatever message.. or not.. The audacity to assume the Preacher was defacto BO 's BELIEF is nothing more than a GOP BS PLOY!!

YET DJT gets away with and gets a PASS by CULTIST with ALL ( shooting someone on Park _____) + GOP Scaredy CATS> IN FEAR of POTUS who is so "UNHINGED!! WHY?? Cause he may "TWEET" something against them.. LOL.. Is it a wonder so many GOP REPS and Senators are NOT running come 2018??

BO also had the freedom to go to another church which he didn't! Would you sit in a church listening to a preacher go on about the evils of the black man or abortion - no you'd find somewhere else to go. You have free will as did Obama - no one chained him to that pulpit and made him stay and listen to that.

Old 01-28-2018, 07:45 AM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Dersh is not a partisan. He like me, is a Textual Constitutionalist, or far right Conservative as known to some. They call them "Blue Dogs" But he getting RED PILLED as this crap stinks.
Deschowitz is a liberal. But he is not a partisan hack like the vast majority who speak out publicly on both the left and right. He is actually honest which makes him rare indeed.

Old 01-28-2018, 07:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Dershowitz is an interesting character.
He is, but I do not believe him here. Obama would have explained the pic away and Alan would have fell in line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies