Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2018, 07:06 AM

613 posts, read 361,442 times

Advertisements

Another affair for trump while he was married with a baby already.

Awww such a sweet, sweet conservative family guy our president is!

Of course National Enquirer, headed by Trump's friend, paid her 150k to bury the story.

Nothing to see here!

Ex-playmate who says she had affair with Trump details cover-up efforts: report | TheHill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 07:09 AM

37,157 posts, read 19,271,375 times
I think they should get all his accusers to individually write down anthing unusual they noticed when he was undressed. That would separate the wheat from the chaff, no...?

Old 02-16-2018, 07:11 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,822,425 times
I mean... nobody is surprised Donald Trump has affairs. And I doubt his followers care.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:15 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,100,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
I mean... nobody is surprised Donald Trump has affairs. And I doubt his followers care.
And neither do the evangelicals and the rest of the fake Christians. Those 10 Commandments are for everybody else, not King Trump.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:17 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,703,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I think they should get all his accusers to individually write down anthing unusual they noticed when he was undressed. That would separate the wheat from the chaff, no...?

Oh, boy. That image would keep you awake at night !

Old 02-16-2018, 07:19 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,329,943 times
Quote:
Maybe if they find out their campaign donations helped pay for Trump's sexual romps they might care a little bit but they'll never admit it in public.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:19 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,822,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And neither do the evangelicals and the rest of the fake Christians. Those 10 Commandments are for everybody else, not King Trump.
Pretty much. As long as he appoints conservative judges or passes legislation they like a whole bunch will say “God is working through him, the Bible says don’t judge” or something like that and happily go on their merry way.

People generally suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Maybe if they find out their campaign donations helped pay for Trump's sexual romps they might care a little bit but they'll never admit it in public.
Not really. They still won’t care. But folks would be the same way if it was President Bernie caught doing something shady but super Bernie like..”oh, President Sanders used campaign funds to pay his wife to do nothing? But there’s free college right? I don’t care.” lol

Humans are jerks.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:26 AM

613 posts, read 361,442 times
Quote:
Pretty much. As long as he appoints conservative judges or passes legislation they like a whole bunch will say “God is working through him, the Bible says don’t judge” or something like that and happily go on their merry way.

People generally suck.
Yeah. It's ok he supports child molester.

It's ok he revoked a bill making it difficult for mentally unstable ppl buy guns.

It's ok he had been married 3 times.

It's ok he cheated multiple times.

It's ok he has been accused of sexual harrasment or unwanted advances by 19 women.

It's ok because all these women are part of deep state working with FBI and Soros to undermine him lol!

Old 02-16-2018, 07:26 AM

4,664 posts, read 4,560,734 times
I was a Republican when Clinton was impeached, and was pretty happy about it. I thought if you can't trust a man to honor his commitment to his wife, how can you trust him with anything? I was definitely younger and more idealistic.

Now that I'm older (and hopefully wiser) I just want a president that's competent at governing. I couldn't care less about Trump's affairs. I do care that he's an awful President.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:28 AM

16,912 posts, read 10,617,763 times
Can we get a moratorium on anti-trump fake news at least until the people in Florida are buried? Let's focus on our nation's mental health for now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies