Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2018, 10:39 AM

19,769 posts, read 22,666,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
If they make no sense, no.
What? No 1st amendment rights? Say it ain't so...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 10:41 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Who believe anything that dumb unintelligent ***** has to say...she's on Faux News...the true fake news media outlet.
Yeah, she's really dumb.

Dartmouth College Grad
University of Virginian Law School Grad
Clerked for Supreme Court Justice Thomas
Best selling author
Nationally syndicated radio program
Fox News host
Adopted three foreign, disadvantaged children as a single parent
Supportive of her Gay brother, and his partner

She's just a train wreck.

Old 02-16-2018, 10:42 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,691,026 times
The dude needs to just worry about dribbling the ball. I got no use for overpaid entertainers opinions.

Old 02-16-2018, 10:44 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
The dude needs to just worry about dribbling the ball. I got no use for overpaid entertainers opinions.
You do not have to. Her argument is that he needs to shut up. Her argument is that a politician wants to use him and he needs to just accept that and shut up.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:12 AM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yeah, she's really dumb.

Dartmouth College Grad
University of Virginian Law School Grad
Clerked for Supreme Court Justice Thomas
Best selling author
Nationally syndicated radio program
Fox News host
Adopted three foreign, disadvantaged children as a single parent
Supportive of her Gay brother, and his partner

She's just a train wreck.
Now really, how does that compare to playing with a ball?

At least she grew up, contributes much to society, and has original thoughts!

Old 02-16-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post

It took me 30 seconds to look up the link where Lebron graduated. She was incapable of doing this?

Old 02-16-2018, 11:22 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It took me 30 seconds to look up the link where Lebron graduated. She was incapable of doing this?
I listened to her comments, and read the text. She never said he didn't graduate, she said:

Quote:
Look, there might be a cautionary lesson in Lebron for kids: This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA.
Yes, small difference, and she is insinuating he cut his education short to play sports. It was a cheap shot, but her larger point is valid. Too many kids, especially in the Black Community, eschew education for sports, drugs, gangs, and thus lead troubled lives. It is very rare thing to get to the Pros.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I listened to her comments, and read the text. She never said he didn't graduate, she said:

Yes, small difference, and she is insinuating he cut his education short to play sports. It was a cheap shot, but her larger point is valid. Too many kids, especially in the Black Community, eschew education for sports, drugs, gangs, and thus lead troubled lives. It is very rare thing to get to the Pros.
He DIDN'T leave a year early. She is insinuating he didn't graduate BUT is wrong on BOTH counts. For some reason though, you are going to try and defend and deflect.

In another thread Bernie Sanders did something I do not agree with. I did not try and deflect. I simply said that I was dissapointed with what he did.

She was wrong on a very basic easy thing to check in an attempt to make someone look bad. There is ZERO defense of that.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:30 AM

2,313 posts, read 2,506,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post

I bet Lebron makes way more money per year and is worth more than her. Thats what playing with a ball can do .

Old 02-16-2018, 11:31 AM

2,313 posts, read 2,506,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
He DIDN'T leave a year early. She is insinuating he didn't graduate BUT is wrong on BOTH counts. For some reason though, you are going to try and defend and deflect.

In another thread Bernie Sanders did something I do not agree with. I did not try and deflect. I simply said that I was dissapointed with what he did.

She was wrong on a very basic easy thing to check in an attempt to make someone look bad. There is ZERO defense of that.
Yeah she was wrong, she is trying to belittle him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies