Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 12:57 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
it really is amazing how a president can set the attitude for the nation.

Under Obama leftests and minorities felt empowered to protest and riot. They got paid by George soros and his evil friends to hop on buses and go to places they had never been to protest police they had never come in contact with....

Under Trump minorities feel empowered to contact Law Enforcement to stand up for their rights.... and watch as law enforcement stands up for them.

For those of you leftists still asking how we could vote for TheDonald, this right here is as good an illustration as one could ever hope to find.

PS keep not giving Trump credit. we are laughing at you while we cash our larger paychecks you said we wouldn't get from the tax cut.
yet another Trumpster post lacking any facts, instead just a bunch of feelings about sticking it to the libt@rds
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2018, 02:39 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Both. Not all Dems, but Dems like this one believe that if you are in this country, you have a right to work, whether you are legal or not.
Exactly, Dems want illegals to obtain the right to stay, work and vote and receive taxpayer supported services and benefits. Democrats are pitting illegals who are mostly Hispanic and Mexicans against mostly blacks and the lower class, and against all Americans. Democrats are anti-American.

Old 02-22-2018, 02:40 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That would not have been able to happen under Obama's DOJ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
it really is amazing how a president can set the attitude for the nation.

Under Obama leftests and minorities felt empowered to protest and riot. They got paid by George soros and his evil friends to hop on buses and go to places they had never been to protest police they had never come in contact with....

Under Trump minorities feel empowered to contact Law Enforcement to stand up for their rights.... and watch as law enforcement stands up for them.

For those of you leftists still asking how we could vote for TheDonald, this right here is as good an illustration as one could ever hope to find.

PS keep not giving Trump credit. we are laughing at you while we cash our larger paychecks you said we wouldn't get from the tax cut.
LOL on these. Under Obama deportions increased dramatically.

Also some black people telling on some illegal immigrants isn't very unique. I've told on illegal immigrants before and I'm black.

I won't however join any sort of white conservative rally on immigration. Mostly because white conservatives initially supported illegal immigration based on ridiculous libertarianism leanings IMO (they could pay illegals less). You all only care now that it is affecting your own communities and wallets. If they stayed around black people and only took black people's jobs, I doubt any of you would care.

FYI - I've never voted for a GOP for president, yet I've turned in illegal immigrants anonymously. They stole my son's SSN so I tracked them down - FWIW I lived in a "red" state at the time and they authorities would not help me since it didn't involve any sort of financial crime - the illegal had stolen my son's identity to get access to Medicaid health insurance and I found out from my own health insurance company that someone was using his SSN. I had to investigate myself. I found out what address they listed and whose name they had on the Medicaid role in that county - luckily I knew someone who worked there who looked it up for me and instead of assuring me they were going to look into the person, the police actually instead wanted to know how I found out information and were grilling me about it. I stopped talking to them and sent info via mail, with no return address, to ICE so I don't know if they ever did anything about it.

I am in ow way "for" illegal immigration just like most black people are not. But I'm also not going to be some sort of pawn for conservatives who want to use me over an issue that will stand to benefit them the most.

Old 02-22-2018, 02:47 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post

Also some black people telling on some illegal immigrants isn't very unique. I've told on illegal immigrants before and I'm black.

I won't however join any sort of white conservative rally on immigration. Mostly because white conservatives initially supported illegal immigration based on ridiculous libertarianism leanings IMO (they could pay illegals less). You all only care now that it is affecting your own communities and wallets. If they stayed around black people and only took black people's jobs, I doubt any of you would care.

FYI - I've never voted for a GOP for president, yet I've turned in illegal immigrants anonymously. They stole my son's SSN so I tracked them down - FWIW I lived in a "red" state at the time and they authorities would not help me since it didn't involve any sort of financial crime - the illegal had stolen my son's identity to get access to Medicaid health insurance and I found out from my own health insurance company that someone was using his SSN. I had to investigate myself. I found out what address they listed and whose name they had on the Medicaid role in that county - luckily I knew someone who worked there who looked it up for me and instead of assuring me they were going to look into the person, the police actually instead wanted to know how I found out information and were grilling me about it. I stopped talking to them and sent info via mail, with no return address, to ICE so I don't know if they ever did anything about it.

I am in ow way "for" illegal immigration just like most black people are not. But I'm also not going to be some sort of pawn for conservatives who want to use me over an issue that will stand to benefit them the most.
But you'll be a pawn for the Democrats who uses you to support illegal immigration. Cutting off your nose to spite whites.

Old 02-22-2018, 03:12 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Actually, Obama changed what was called a "deportation" and THAT was what made it look like he had an increase. Obama allowed anyone turned away at a border crossing pedestrian or car as a deportation which made it look like he was increasing it.
https://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

But Trump is not deporting nearly enough for all his talk about increasing deportations. Partly this is because we have such a backlog with the immigration courts. He was to increase the number of immigration judges.
It can take illegals caught up to 2 years to actually get deported.

Old 02-22-2018, 04:02 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
yet another Trumpster post lacking any facts, instead just a bunch of feelings about sticking it to the libt@rds
whatever. I stated facts. you must be one of the leftists ( I did not call you ae libt@ard) that cannot fathom our support for the President.

I will say when he does do things that make the libs and the medias collective heads explode, I giggle.

Old 02-22-2018, 04:05 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
actually that's not quite true. Obama started counting turn arounds at the boarder as deportations. Now the number of illegals coming in slowed because of the US economy being sluggish.

I am reminded of an old axiom.
There are lies
d@mn lies
and statistics....

Old 02-22-2018, 04:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
How exactly are Democrats doing damage ?

Pretty sure I have never once seen a Democrat argue that they should pay people under the table.
Cloverhill was a Zurich-based company. But somehow, it is the fault of American Democrats. Lol.

Old 02-22-2018, 04:43 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This is heartening to see blacks finally u derstanding the damage democrats are doing to them by putting illegals welfare before Americans.
Blacks called ICE and busted their bakery for hiring illegals and 600 blacks were then hired with wage increases from $10 that illegals got, to $14 for new American workers.

Trump's Immigration Policy Gets Jobs, Higher Wages for 600 African-Americans | Breitbart
I thought it was the conservatives who wanted looser labor laws......

Old 02-22-2018, 07:13 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
so then your problem is with the illegal hiring of undocumented workers, not dems.
They are not "undocumented workers," they are illegal aliens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies