Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 10:56 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times

Advertisements

Are all academics psycho?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2018, 04:21 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
I don't care about this gibberish. I asked : what part of what I said was incorrect?
Well if you listen to the "gibberish" then it's saying both things you said are incorrect. American Indians are not analogous to modern day Asians any more than British colonist are analogous to middle easterners. And second Spain claimed California before 1771.

Old 03-11-2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
At the end she says, "You are making my culture extinct"

Perhaps she means white race.

Which to some extent is true because colored races are growing in leaps and bounds and white race's growth rate in many countries is either slow, stationary or in decline.

Now sending these Asian Americans back home is NOT the solution.

If white people want to stablize their growth rate then they should take some steps - and two of which are, make more babies, avoid inter-racial marriages IF you are white and you want to preserve your race"

I personally don't think there is anything wrong in preserving the white race and I would definitely not like to see white race go extinct - but sending "them" home is not only dumb but it's wrong too. Because even if they are sent back home, it won't make a difference on the rate of their increasing growth and your declining percentage.

400 years ago when whites took over from the natives, perhaps those natives had the same notion towards whites "You are making my culture extinct"
But it's not the low white birthrate that is displacing the culture it's mass immigration and diversity policies. And while it's true whites displaced Indian natives in another era, the natives exercised every means and method of resistance under the sun. Whites today could easily stop their displacement today by just stopping immigration, no scalping or massacring like they endured in the past, but are not even allowed to do so. They're only allowed to celebrate their displacement.

Old 03-11-2018, 05:25 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
My boyfriend's sister-in-law (a white liberal woman) married a black guy, had a baby and got a divorce; married a Vietnamese guy, made a baby and got a divorce. Two daughters are both in jail. She married my boyfriend's brother, and her life finally turned around. I don't think her success now is due to the fact that she married her own kind (white race). I think it is due to the fact that she became more responsible and less impulsive. My boyfriend came from a very conservative, upper middle class family. My own sister married a white guy, and that white guy cheated on her I don't know how many times, but now she is going to marry a black guy, her life is finally good. The reason? my future brother-in-law came from a conservative upper middle class family.

My own theory is that (generally speaking) non-Hispanic whites are the only racial group where the majority of people do not believe in bigger government. All minorities want the government to expand.

Open borders activists also like to point out “every immigrant group has faced oppression and discrimination”, yet they fail to realize that this is want caused them to integrate.

When the Irish came in, they were violent drunks, but cleaned up their act due to the discrimination they faced because of it. The Germans would isolate themselves from the rest of society, refusing to learn English and sowing the seeds of distrust, but when WWI came around they integrated fast because of the discrimination they faced. The Italians were largely criminal when they first came, yet they became a lot more law-abiding because they did not want to face discrimination. However, today, there is no such pressure on immigrants, in fact, they’re encouraged to not learn English and not integrate into society, because the Democratic Party, who wish to enslave man to the state, need their votes.

I think we need an open and honest discussion about race. Isn’t the whole selling point of multiculturalism diversity? Things can’t be both diverse and the same. It’s an oxymoron.
You sound like you watch a lot of Stefan Molyneux.

Old 03-11-2018, 05:27 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
You sound like you watch a lot of Stefan Molyneux.
I actually do. He is more libertarian than conservative.

I also watch Ben Shapiro and Mark Dice and several others

Old 03-11-2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:

Yeah, although I'm not into conservative positions, I watch their videos so I can get rebuttals of all their positions I disagree with it or just see if anything appeals to me or not. I disagree a lot with Stefan Molyneux and your position especially on things like whites vote for bigger government more than any race. I personally belief that is such an American perspective. All the countries that pay the most taxes are predominantly white https://www.investopedia.com/taxes/c...-income-taxes/ of course the countries that pay the least are all third world African countries so it doesn't really count but, to say big government is a racial thing in my opinion is false as whites in America are very anti-taxes compared to whites around the world in South America and most of Europe. Ireland, Czech Republic and Switzerland as well as the U.S are exceptions.
This is also why i'm generally pro-higher taxes overall because the countries that have a 0% Tax rate or close essentially are all third world compared to the opposite.

Old 03-11-2018, 05:44 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Yeah, although I'm not into conservative positions, I watch their videos so I can get rebuttals of all their positions I disagree with it or just see if anything appeals to me or not. I disagree a lot with Stefan Molyneux and your position especially on things like whites vote for bigger government more than any race. I personally belief that is such an American perspective. All the countries that pay the most taxes are predominantly white https://www.investopedia.com/taxes/c...-income-taxes/ of course the countries that pay the least are all third world African countries so it doesn't really count but, to say big government is a racial thing in my opinion is false as whites in America are very anti-taxes compared to whites around the world in South America and most of Europe. Ireland, Czech Republic and Switzerland as well as the U.S are exceptions.
This is also why i'm generally pro-higher taxes overall because the countries that have a 0% Tax rate or close essentially are all third world compared to the opposite.
Yeah you are probably right. I have to re-think my posts and maybe come up with a better argument.

Old 03-11-2018, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Yeah you are probably right. I have to re-think my posts and maybe come up with a better argument.
He's not right with his apple and oranges comparison. Your posts were closer to the truth. Don't cave in so easily. Non-whites clearly vote in majority for Democrat intrusive, authoritarian government.

Old 03-11-2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:

Personally Mark Dice pisses me off in so many ways that I refuse to watch him, although to me Mark Dice is a good person his videos are just bad. Honestly Ben Shapiro is scary, because although he is conservative I agree with so many of his points, the other cons on Youtube are either religious in my opinion like Prager U, or edgelord who are half white nationalist- half regular conservative like Lauren Southern, then actual white nationalists who think everyone left of them is a neocon. To me besides Ben Shapiro I have found "faults" in most of the positions of conservatives on Youtube.

Back to the actual person involved. She sounds like a classic white nationalist. They claim their not racist as usual and if you want to clarify they probably "aren't" because they don't hate minorities, they just want to live in a country without minorities but refuse to move to Iceland or Eastern Europe for some reason. mtl1 would probably call her a "white advocate".
My personal beef with them is that these people think whites are "endangered" but they don't actually think this because they refuse to do a David Duke and be vile to every minority they meet and they refuse to move to Iceland or Eastern Europe so they clearly don't believe in their actual position and just fear mongering to make money.

Old 03-11-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
He's not right with his apple and oranges comparison. Your posts were closer to the truth. Don't cave in so easily. Non-whites clearly vote in majority for Democrat intrusive, authoritarian government.
Then why do white people worldwide vote for the most taxes but Africans worldwide on average don't even pay taxes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies