Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2018, 09:55 AM

18,026 posts, read 27,475,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
The house of cards is falling down. There is a lot more to this than just McCabe. Now there's a FISA judge they played and who may have colluded.

Funny how the left don't seem to give a damn about DoJ/FBI corruption lately, eh?

Tells you how they feel about the Constitution! NOT FREAKIN MUCH!

This is a lot bigger than any of us ever realized. The left are claiming how this is "Watergate"... well, YEA! It's way bigger than Watergate, and it's going to crush the progressives, on BOTH SIDES!

We Libertarians warned the left to stop the Russia Russia Russia gig because it would peel an onion they didn't want peeled.

We are now finding out there was a concerted effort to unseat a President even before he was sworn in.

The dark state exposed!
What's the penalty for treason on this level, this Scandal which dwarfs Watergate? Could it be the death penalty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Great news! It's about time. Should have happened long ago, but I understand they wanted to be sure they had a case. His cozy relationship with the FISA judge that was just revealed may have been the final nail in his coffin. He may also be charged with a number of crimes. This scum bag belongs in prison along with Hillary and a number of others, including Comey, whom we understand has a book coming out soon where he supposedly will "correct all the lies" about him! Laughable!
I cannot believe how the Democrats continue with every breath to double down on stupid.

If they could just come in and admit how awfully stupid counter-"intelligence" agent Peter Strzok and his hussie Lisa Page are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" Sessions was wrong for that, just two days before the guy retires."

Explain WHY you think Sessions was wrong.

McCabe committed his crime BACK IN 2016 and 17.

He JUST GOT CAUGHT.

If someone robs a bank and isn't caught and until a year or 2 later would you be saying the same thing?
They just could not believe that Jeff Sessions had the gall to do what he was supposed to do. He played such a small role in this as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
McGabe kept leaking over the past year so you are wrong on timelines and facts. Please follow the real news!

Follow what the oversight committee is releasing. It is about the time frame during and after the elections to nail a political opponent.

McGabes wife failed to win and so did Hillary!

That was not expected to happen. Thanks to Trumps-winning we got to see, who is who and it isn’t pretty!

Election night must have been horror night for them!
McCabe.

McCabe.

Cabe.

Cabah!

Quote:
"et they waited until March of his last day at work to fire him"

How do YOU know that the info all the time and just "waited" until now to release it?

Hint, you DON'T.

The Office Of Professional Responsibility has been working on this for a while, there is MOE to come.

As we all know the fed works slowly.

The trump collusion investigation has been going on now for OVER a year.

When the OPR was sufficiently satisfied of their findings, they sent the report to the DOJ.

If they had "rushed" you would be complaining that they didn't take their time.

A dem supporter to the end.
They don't have much hope right now. They are trying to hang their hat on anything to Impeach Fodifav!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You mean like spelling trump as tRump?
Trump. TRyUmp.

Yes editor, and tRyUmp to the dictionary.

Quote:
" harsh penalty, yep"

Harsh wrongdoings. yep!

"He lied" And what happened to Flynn when he lied? A claim the FBI report did NOT agree with but, McCabe proceeded anyway.

Why do you think a dirty FBI person should get any LESS then people they charge?

If YOU lie to the FBI you will could see jail time.

Lie to the IRS and see what happens.

Sorry, McCabe made his bed now he has to lie in it.
He very arrogantly assumed they would get away with what they've been doing to Trump and we the people.

Quote:
No one with any SENSE would question what Sessions did.

I LOVE watching all the lefties messing their pants over this.

Flynn lied, The FBI report says otherwise, it was McAbe who was responsible for the filing of charges against Flynn, and the FBI charged him. They scream HOORAH!

NOW, it is McCabe who is charged with lying and "Oh no leave him alone, you meanies."

As thy say, "If you can't take it , DON'T dish it out!".

McCabe is GETTING what HE dished OUT.
We all know what it boils down to...Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Waiting until now to fire him was wrong. He should have been fired months ago.
Well, this is funner, more fun... Can you tell I still got my gloat on?

Quote:
Why did Rosenstein redact the info now revealed about McCabe AFTER 2 repubs went to the DOJ to see the un redacted versions?

WHY did Rosenstein redact THAT info?

McvCabe is good buddies with the judge who signed off on many of the FISA warrants.

This Judge is the one who signed off on the charges against Flynn, even though the FBI report says they didn't think Flynn lied.

I think this judge is next.
I think you are correct.

You talking about Rudolph the Pinocchio-nosed Magistrate?

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-17-2018 at 10:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2018, 09:58 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Didn't work with the last (mis) admin...Anyone dared so much asa look at Obummer the wrong way--you were called a hate filled racist..
I'd say it's a good bet that someone who refers to Obama as "Obummer" is a racist.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:00 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I'd say it's a good bet that someone who refers to Obama as "Obummer" is a racist.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:02 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I always use the correct spelling: Trump. Some folks on CD spell it tRump and they can answer for themselves but I'd be willing to bet they are not racists.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:03 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,398,193 times
have anybody notice the victim card being played today. "I got fired from the fbi because i hate trump and did thing against him, Its not fair, I should have the right to hate trump"

Old 03-17-2018, 10:11 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,403,449 times
If McCabe was not fired for lack of candor or deception, whatever he may have done would have to be serious to be fired almost 2 days before retirement. Then again, an employer can fire an employee at will. I think the exception to the prev. point is if it's discrimination-related.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:15 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,951,155 times
Reports are that there are a lot of agents in FBI rank and file that are glad McCabe was fired. Apparently they knew a lot of the shennanigans that were going on in the upper levels and weren't happy about it.

McCabe has vowed not to be the only one being held accountable - he has stated he will take others down with him.

The more layers of this onion get peeled back, the more we see just how interconnected these players are - friends, spouses, family, co-workers from years back, etc. Like George Carlin once said "It's a club, and you ain't in it!" That pretty much sums up the swamp's reaction to Trump.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:16 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,908,767 times
McCabe offered federal job for 2 days, to qualify for pension.
Dem offers to hire McCabe to help him qualify for his pension | TheHill
Quote:
A Democratic lawmaker on Saturday offered to hire former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe in an effort to help McCabe qualify to receive his pension after being fired from the agency two days before he qualified to receive it.
Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wisc.) was responding to a tweet from NBC’s Andrea Mitchell, who said the former FBI official might still be able to receive his pension if he’s hired by a member of Congress.
“Andrew call me. I could use a good two-day report on the biggest crime families in Washington, D.C.,” Pocan tweeted.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:19 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,871,500 times
If they wanted to fire him for whatever reason, it should have been done much earlier...just disgusting to make the guy wait until 24 hrs or so prior to retirement.

That is just Trump vindictiveness....

Old 03-17-2018, 10:23 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,112,746 times
Brennan shares his thoughts

This is what happens when the crooks get busted.

Go Trump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies