Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2018, 06:39 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,450,725 times

Advertisements

The coordinated effort against Trump is led by none other than ...Trump

56,988 posts, read 35,307,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Oh, I didn’t know you listened to Rush Linbaugh.

That explains a few things.

Sorry pal, the Cheeto just signed that pile of crap.
Yep. And the excuses are coming up lame.

63,267 posts, read 29,364,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
HuH? I'm not open borders at all..I'm just anti-boondoggle Wall. I have no problem at all with the funding to maintain and upgrade our existing border security. But seriously, Trump got nothing for his wall..the bill was written to deny him..why else specifically exclude his proposed starting spot?

Trump has plenty of time to re-negotiate at a later date. I'm pleased that we did get some border funding and the Dems didn't get their DACA. The wall isn't a boondoggle. How many times do I have to post the links denoting how the good walls already erected have cut illegal immigration down to a trickle before you and yours stop remaining in denial? Did you b*tch back in 2006 when the wall was approved by congress or is it just because Trump has revived it and wants to see it funded and built? I think this is more about your hatred of Trump more than anything else. I never saw this kind of outrage back in 2006. Hmm.

Old 03-23-2018, 06:40 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,580,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Give the guy a break. He wanted to go golfing in Florida. If he vetoed this he would have been stuck in Washington over the weekend. It really isn't any more complicated than that. Anyone who thinks Trump actually cares about anything outside of himself has been duped big time.
It's not like he is going to read it! He needs to make some money this weekend.

34,299 posts, read 15,723,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuca Racha View Post
Well it may expire by tomorrow but have you all noticed that many “Trump supporters” are saying they are done with Trump?

Many conservative pundits and outlets are also attacking Trump.

I’m sorry but this doesn’t add up. What is their plan? Any theories?
Idk what their plan is.
I know what my plan is.
I voted for the first time in my life and took a chance on Trump. I knew what a Clinton would do and how crooked she was.
I won't be voting ever again. Third party is a waste of time. Most people don't vote thinking its a waste of time and they are proven correct by what happened today.
An outsider can't go to Washington D.C. and fix it.

I can't vote for the communist and now the GOP may not be communist but clearly they collude with them to their advantage and now I hope and think their demise.

Electing Trump was only a delaying or blocking action. The Dems are indoctrinating through education the youth and soon they will take the county into a hell they will regret.
Once they get what they want. It wont be worth having.
Anarchy is the only possible outcome. IMO

11,904 posts, read 5,615,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
These Dems love to criticize Trump but I sleep well at night knowing Hillary is far from the Presidency. They have no one to blame but themselves if they have a problem with him being in office.
Just as Trump voters have no one to blame but themselves for this bill.

Old 03-23-2018, 06:41 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,450,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Trump has plenty of time to re-negotiate at a later date. I'm pleased that we did get some border funding and the Dems didn't get their DACA. The wall isn't a boondoggle. How many times do I have to post the links denoting how the good walls already erected have cut illegal immigration down to a trickle before you and yours stop remaining in denial? Did you b*tch back in 2006 when the wall was approved by congress or is it just because Trump has revived it and wants to see it funded and built? I think this is more about your hatred of Trump more than anything else. I never saw this kind of outrage back in 2006. Hmm.
Dude you got conned...just accept it

Old 03-23-2018, 06:41 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,580,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I'm convinced the republicans in congress don't want to be the majority party in power -- because they actually have to work and accomplish something. Much nicer to be the minority party, still get all their mega benefits and only have to complain about democrats and tell lies about what THEY would do if they controlled things.....like border security and fiscal responsibility
You didn't figure that out with Obamacare?

Old 03-23-2018, 06:43 PM

40,999 posts, read 49,386,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
That's not easily accomplished by electing someone with a decades-long history of cheating, lying, and being...well...corrupt.

I understand the impulse, but Trump's folks put way too much faith in the wrong person, and if they'd been paying any attention at all, they would have known better.
We were paying attention and that's why Hillary was not elected. Were you around in the 80's and 90's ?

Old 03-23-2018, 06:44 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,590,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
And YES---this is exactly what you voted for
A man who is a malignant narcissist, who acknowledges no bounds to his ego or his will, who wants what he wants when he wants it, who never takes responsibility for any act with negative consequences, who lacks hindsight--not to mention foresight....
You got exactly whom you voted for---Donald John Trump...

And I guess Hillary would have done a better job and stashed a lot of this in her Clinton Foundation coffers? Trump got a lot of what he wanted, and will get more. He has done more for America than Obama did in 8 years, and will do much more, if we can keep the Demorats from getting the White House and plunging us back to the Obama Years. Trump supporters still back him, but the Demorat Liberals love to tell you that his supporters are leaving him, in hopes your stupid enough to believe them. They are Desperate and have never been right on any predictions they have ever made. Look at their record. Zilch predictions came true. Don.t believe the Liberal Demorats fake News.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies